MEGARATE: Blackout (GAME)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you all so much for playing! I hope you've all had fun & I hope to see you all again next time at the In The Zone Megarate Ceremony! - Slayer   THE FINAL RANKING: 

2 days left to send your rates if you haven't already!   Voting closes on Friday 25th September 2020 at 6pm BST The Results ceremony is on SUNDAY 27th September 2020 at 8pm BST (12pm Pacific

One last thing before I let you all go, here are all of your individual overall rates for Blackout! Cinderella85    8.13333333 Britney-fan123    8.06666667 Towelney    10 ElenaB    8.41666

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Thx @Slayer for holding up this megarate, we all appreciate yr sheer hard work :) 

I am NOT going to comment on the ranking of the megarate but it was fun playing with yall!

Goodnight, sleep tight and dream high! :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: MATM (Bhangra Remix) is the best remix of Britney’s career :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Thank you all so much for playing!

I hope you've all had fun & I hope to see you all again next time at the In The Zone Megarate Ceremony!

- Slayer

2d849d5aef66e8adbd51a019c84ad0a3.gif

THE FINAL RANKING: 

6OWp.gif

15 - Everybody

14 - Outta This World

13 - Why Should I Be Sad

12 - Hot As Ice

11 - Perfect Lover

10 - Heaven On Earth

9 - Toy Soldier

8 - Get Back

7 - Radar

6 - Freakshow

5 - Ooh Ooh Baby

4 - Get Naked

3 - Piece Of Me

2 - Break The Ice

WINNER - 1 - GIMME MORE

@Hooked-On-Knee @Roxxy @LaLohan @SlaymeMore @Towelney @justiceforglory @JP9101 @kasavas @Cocopop @Itachi @vertovera @Midnight @Britney'sBish @khaleesi @LaLohan @TheoDoor @Midnight@InTheZone4Life@mihai.serban @Sia@Mainshow @JeniLeeSK8 @AlottaWarmHeart @LikeShatteredGlass @Paolo94 @filmandstage13 @alexxxx @bitbitboi @blackoutbixxh @Adriannn @RebelMe @thelegendney @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Daddy O @BUWYGF @OnlyBeyonce @Geralt_of_Rivia @Iconic 4 U @Illegally BANNED @bliss @nwonder @VCTR @ColdAsFire88 @Lemon_Drop @PokemonSpears @SlaymeMore @Peter Pan @Isla @Thelegendarybritney@Cinderella85 @Style. @Britney-fan12332143 @godneyjspears @CripplerCrossface@BONO Productions @ElenaB @BreeC @sugarfallxofme @MrPieceOfMe @Blackout2006

Thank you @Slayer :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
  • Twitter Team

my rates 

Gimme More 10
Piece Of Me 10
Radar 10
Break The Ice 11
Heaven On Earth 10
Get Naked (I Got A Plan) 10
Freakshow 10
Toy Soldier 10
Hot As Ice 10
Ooh Ooh Baby 10
Perfect Lover 10
Why Should I Be Sad 10
Outta This World 9
Everybody 8
Get Back 10

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I wish I would have given every song a 10/10 and be crowned the biggest fan, and mine and @PokemonSpears ‘s roles would have been reversed from the Britney Jean megarate... but I’m not a fake fan like that

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

11 minutes ago, Slayer said:

IN 1ST PLACE, YOUR WINNER...

1 - GIMME MORE

Overall rate: 10.03

6Iwh.gif

Lowest rate: 3/10 @PokemonSpears

Highest rate: 11/10 (x16) @Towelney @godneyjspears @RebelMe @alexxxx @Daddy O @ColdAsFire88 @Mainshow @TheoDoor @BreeC @Peter Pan @Isla @Britney'sBish @bitbitboi @blackoutbixxh @LaLohan 

Fun fact: Gimme More received the HIGHEST EVER song rate in any of the megarates so far. It also received 27 10/10s - WOW!

Comments:

·      One of my fav Britney songs EVER. The instrumental is so dark and twisted it’s so hypnotic! 

·      Perfect start to the era

·     The first 3 words are more iconic than some entire careers. Surprised it didn't go #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with all the coverage of the performance at the VMAs. One of the times where the lead single of one of Britney's albums was fitting!

·     her best song, period.

·     Iconic. Beat is amazing. Smart lyrics. 

·     This song is the definition of legendary. It is an amazing dance-pop sound with electrifying production and definitely can put u in the mood to dance. Also the iconic line "Its britney ____" was birthed from this song.

·     LEGENDARY in deed

·     Britney gave us one of the most iconic album openings. Its Britney, *****. Commanding our attention and letting us know shes on a mission to deliver pop perfection. 

·     Most iconic album opener ever and the perfect way to kick off her comeback. I'm glad she scrapped "Umbrella".

·     This is literally one of the best songs UP TO DATE. I got double penetrated during Gimme More and I'm so proud

·     I mean come on, this is perfection! Who does not want to pole dance every time this song is on ?

·     Iconic song

·     From the moment I heard IT'S BRITNEY ***** my life was never the same anyone. Pop Perfection. I was so sad it got a ****ty video because this deserved something stunning.

·     Not only is this my favourite song from Blackout, but it’s probably my all time favourite Britney songs. The iconic ‘It’s Britney *****!’ opening line, the chilling atmospheric electropop production, the adrenaline rush everytime I listen to this… and despite what some people think, this track is clearly about the media and their fascination with Britney. It’s such an EPIC pop song. 

·     Iconic is the only word. One of her best first singles.

·     This is easily my favorite song out of her entire career, if any song was deserving of a #1 on the charts it should have been this one. Absolute perfection, Iconic, and no one should try to remake it as a pop song (looking at you Miley, Sia made it different enough).

·     Pop perfection! It’s fun, it’s catchy, and it makes you want to dance (clothing optional). Let’s not forget it birthed the greatest line in pop history... IT’S BRITNEY *****! 

·      wonderful song that can turn me on easily

·      I still wait for this song to get the legendary performance it deserves. It's a big part of pop culture since it gave us "it's Britney, *****" and it doesn't have a great performance yet.

·      H0E ANTHEM

The way I overplayed gimme more but still gave it 11/10:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:As I should.

• Love 3
  • Exhale+

My rates

Gimme more - 11/10
Piece of me - 10/10
Radar -10/10
Break the ice - 9.8/10
Heaven on earth - 9.6/10
Get naked - 9.4/10
Freakshow - 9.2/10
Toy soldier - 9.5/10
Hot as ice - 9.8/10
Ooh ooh baby - 10/10
Perfect lover - 9.3/10
Why should i be sad - 9.5/10
Outta this world - 8.9/10
Everybody - 9.3/10
Get back - 10/10

• Love 2

If there was a scale from one to ten then my love for you would be a million billion!