MEGARATE: Blackout (GAME)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you all so much for playing! I hope you've all had fun & I hope to see you all again next time at the In The Zone Megarate Ceremony! - Slayer   THE FINAL RANKING: 

2 days left to send your rates if you haven't already!   Voting closes on Friday 25th September 2020 at 6pm BST The Results ceremony is on SUNDAY 27th September 2020 at 8pm BST (12pm Pacific

One last thing before I let you all go, here are all of your individual overall rates for Blackout! Cinderella85    8.13333333 Britney-fan123    8.06666667 Towelney    10 ElenaB    8.41666

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

5 - Ooh Ooh Baby

Overall rate: 8.9

AgreeableKeyAfricanclawedfrog-size_restr

Lowest rate: 5.5/10 @Iconic 4 U

Highest rate: 11/10 (x2) @Roxxy @justiceforglory

Comments:

·      i love the guitar, her vocals, everything is perfect!

·     This song feels like Radar in the trance-y sense in terms of production, lyrics and vocals but vocally and in terms of production a bit tamer and has a different vibe. The adlibs and laugh give the song a stalkerish vibe. Usually songs that Britney has writing credits on are given so much praise by fans but you don't hear much praise about this one and I wonder why because it's amazing.

·      I don't know why I can't get into this as much as I want, even though I like it a lot, just not a standout

·     womanizer's predecessor. I love it. The guitar strings are giving me life

·     The beginning of this song is sooo good! i love the spanish-infused instrumentals of this song and its such a fantastic song, and Britney was so fierce and added such a fearless personality to the song because of her vocals 

·     music to my ears 

·     Lovely throwback to her bubblegum pop days.

·     The spanish/electro beat is literally THE AIR WE ******* BREATHE. BOW DOWN TO OXYGENNEY!!!!!!!!!!!

·     My favourite non single song! Never get tired of this song, even after she says Baby Baby Baby a thousand times.

·      I go back and forth with this song.  Most of the time I like it, other times I skip.

·      I love it when Britney sings the word baby (except for maybe in my baby lol)

·     This song makes a change of pace compared to some of the more darker ones on the album. I love the Latin vibes and it’s a really catchy track! Apparently this song is about Britney’s sons but I don’t really see it… I still enjoy it a lot though.

·      Such an ear worm. Blends the vibes of Happy Together by the Turtles and Rock & Roll Pt. II by Gary Glitter, and I can’t think of a stranger yet more perfect combo.

·     If Gimme More wasn't perfect this would have been my 11. This song just makes me want to sing, it makes me feel sessy, just absolute perfection!

·     One of Britney’s smexiest songs. I feel like this one gets over looked a lot as well. A staple of the album for me.

·      This isn't the best song off the album as far as lyrics, impact, production, or vocal performance are concerned but d444mn this song is sooo fire. I am always in a trance when this song plays. It's always so fun to sing "I can feel you on my lips, I can feel you deep inside". EEEK! STOP ME!

Oh No!

Get Naked goes further 

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

This isn't the best song off the album as far as lyrics, impact, production, or vocal performance are concerned but d444mn this song is sooo fire. I am always in a trance when this song plays. It's always so fun to sing "I can feel you on my lips, I can feel you deep inside". EEEK! STOP ME!

I'm at peace knowing my 11 stomped on Get Back and so many of your faves. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I honestly didn't expect it to last this long. A top 5 finish is definitely a HUGE bonus.

• Love 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

RANKING SO FAR:

ZCQY.gif

15 - Everybody

14 - Outta This World

13 - Why Should I Be Sad

12 - Hot As Ice

11 - Perfect Lover

10 - Heaven On Earth

9 - Toy Soldier

8 - Get Back

7 - Radar

6 - Freakshow

5 - Ooh Ooh Baby

• Love 6
  • Like 2

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Super Moderators
Just now, Slayer said:

RANKING SO FAR:

ZCQY.gif

15 - Everybody

14 - Outta This World

13 - Why Should I Be Sad

12 - Hot As Ice

11 - Perfect Lover

10 - Heaven On Earth

9 - Toy Soldier

8 - Get Back

7 - Radar

6 - Freakshow

5 - Ooh Ooh Baby

I still can’t at Hot as Ice being the fourth least favorite. Like the clownery. The sheer clownery. Living legend you can look but don’t touch>freakshowfreakshowpeepshowfreakshowpeeppeeepshoww :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 5
  • Haha 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻