MEGARATE: Blackout (GAME)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you all so much for playing! I hope you've all had fun & I聽hope to see you all again next time at the In The Zone聽Megarate Ceremony! - Slayer 聽 THE FINAL RANKING:聽

2 days left to send your rates if you haven't already! 聽 Voting closes on聽Friday聽25th September 2020 at 6pm BST The Results ceremony is on聽SUNDAY 27th September 2020 at 8pm BST (12pm Pacific

One last thing before I let you all go, here are all of your individual overall rates for Blackout! Cinderella85聽聽 聽8.13333333 Britney-fan123聽聽 聽8.06666667 Towelney聽聽 聽10 ElenaB聽聽 聽8.41666

Posted Images

• Exhale+
Just now, Slayer said:

The ranking so far:

6RxA.gif

15 - Everybody

14 - Outta This World

13 - Why Should I Be Sad

12 - Hot As Ice

11 - Perfect Lover

10 - Heaven On Earth

9 - Toy Soldier

8 - Get Back

How is Slaybody and Slay This World lower than WSIBS?聽:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I like WSIBS, but how?!聽:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

馃 饾敮饾敘饾敓饾敘饾敥饾敥饾敠饾敩饾敨 馃

7 - Radar

Overall rate: 8.73

PossiblePolishedArthropods-size_restrict

Lowest rate: 2/10 @PokemonSpears

Highest rate: 10/10 (x14) @Towelney@Hooked-On-Knee@godneyjspears@CrazyButItFeelsAllright@Geralt_of_Rivia@RebelMe@Blackout2006@Mainshow@mihai.serban@Britney'sBish@CripplerCrossface@Midnight@vertovera@Thelegendarybritney@OnlyBeyonce

Comments:

路聽聽聽聽聽聽Great song, I feel it鈥檚 a bit underrated because it was a single for Circus

路聽聽聽聽聽The production has a very trance-y feel which works well with the stalkerish lyrics. It should have been released as a single from Blackout before the Circus era as it would have been a good way to close the Blackout era.聽

路聽聽聽聽聽聽Funny how I rated it higher in the Circus Megarate but doesn鈥檛 stand out at much now

路聽聽聽聽聽gifted us none other than radar horse, but tbh one of her most underrated songs and singles and deserves better

路聽聽聽聽聽flawless hook-up song

路聽聽聽聽聽聽I am biased for euro-dance聽music, and聽i have to give this song a 10/10 because its just that good! Truly one of the best highlights of the album.

路聽聽聽聽聽From Radar Horse to appearing on two studio albums. Radar is the gift that keeps on giving.聽

路聽聽聽聽聽聽I disliked it at first but it grew on me thanks to the amazing聽Circus聽tour performance.聽

路聽聽聽聽聽Don't have much to say other than that its a really good song.

路聽聽聽聽聽Great verses, chorus can be intense at times.

路聽聽聽聽聽Catchy, solid bop

路聽聽聽聽聽Radar gets a lot of hate for being on Circus. But the song is actually fantastic and really catchy. And the ending is fun!

路聽聽聽聽聽My score for Radar is still the same as it was for Circus. It鈥檚 still a really good song, although at the same time I do enjoy it slightly more in the context of Blackout. It just fits so well on this album compared to on Circus. I just wish it had been a single from this album, but Britney鈥檚 health was more important at the time.

路聽聽聽聽聽Much more at home here on Blackout鈥檚 tracklist than Circus. The Bloodshy and Avant remix is even better.

路聽聽聽聽聽Ugh this song was never really done justice!聽They really should have gone with their initial plan and just got the music video out, instead of just abandoning the era. Putting it on Circus was a disservice to this masterpiece and it's shameful that it isn't held in higher regard as the Circus megarate showed us.

路聽聽聽聽聽Blackout Radar is one of the best songs of the entire album! It would have killed the charts had it been released as a single during the era. It鈥檚 such a shame they had to聽kill the song鈥檚 reputation with the fan base during the Circus era.聽

路聽聽聽聽聽聽This song always plays in my head when a guy catch my attention.I love the lyrics of Radar.

路聽聽聽聽聽聽i would've given this a much lower score but i gave it a high score simply because this used to be my stan song from the album. I had it on repeat for months in 2007.聽

• Love 7
  • Like 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies聽鈾

• Exhale+
Just now, Slayer said:

7 - Radar

Highest rate: 10/10 (x14) @Towelney@Hooked-On-Knee@godneyjspears@CrazyButItFeelsAllright@Geralt_of_Rivia@RebelMe@Blackout2006@Mainshow@mihai.serban@Britney'sBish@CripplerCrossface@Midnight@vertovera@Thelegendarybritney@OnlyBeyonce

Comments:

路聽聽聽聽聽聽Great song, I feel it鈥檚 a bit underrated because it was a single for Circus

路聽聽聽聽聽The production has a very trance-y feel which works well with the stalkerish lyrics. It should have been released as a single from Blackout before the Circus era as it would have been a good way to close the Blackout era.聽

路聽聽聽聽聽聽Funny how I rated it higher in the Circus Megarate but doesn鈥檛 stand out at much now

路聽聽聽聽聽gifted us none other than radar horse, but tbh one of her most underrated songs and singles and deserves better

路聽聽聽聽聽聽I am biased for euro-dance聽music, and聽i have to give this song a 10/10 because its just that good! Truly one of the best highlights of the album.

路聽聽聽聽聽From Radar Horse to appearing on two studio albums. Radar is the gift that keeps on giving.聽

路聽聽聽聽聽聽I disliked it at first but it grew on me thanks to the amazing聽Circus聽tour performance.聽

路聽聽聽聽聽Catchy, solid bop

路聽聽聽聽聽Radar gets a lot of hate for being on Circus. But the song is actually fantastic and really catchy. And the ending is fun!

路聽聽聽聽聽My score for Radar is still the same as it was for Circus. It鈥檚 still a really good song, although at the same time I do enjoy it slightly more in the context of Blackout. It just fits so well on this album compared to on Circus. I just wish it had been a single from this album, but Britney鈥檚 health was more important at the time.

路聽聽聽聽聽Much more at home here on Blackout鈥檚 tracklist than Circus. The Bloodshy and Avant remix is even better.

路聽聽聽聽聽Ugh this song was never really done justice!聽They really should have gone with their initial plan and just got the music video out, instead of just abandoning the era. Putting it on Circus was a disservice to this masterpiece and it's shameful that it isn't held in higher regard as the Circus megarate showed us.

路聽聽聽聽聽Blackout Radar is one of the best songs of the entire album! It would have killed the charts had it been released as a single during the era. It鈥檚 such a shame they had to聽kill the song鈥檚 reputation with the fan base during the Circus era.聽

路聽聽聽聽聽聽This song always plays in my head when a guy catch my attention.I love the lyrics of Radar.

路聽聽聽聽聽聽i would've given this a much lower score but i gave it a high score simply because this used to be my stan song from the album. I had it on repeat for months in 2007.聽

noooo not radar :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live?

• Exhale+
6 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Henry Cavill Come At Me Bro GIF by Mission Impossible - Find & Share on  GIPHY

First of all, it was ME who broke up with him, not the other way around. Not to mention that he stole me from @Roxxy聽first.
econdly, I'm not the one with 14 menses and igloo brothers:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Omg :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Haha 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Exhale+
Just now, Slayer said:

7 - Radar

Comments:

路聽聽聽聽聽Catchy, solid bop

• Love 3

馃 饾敮饾敘饾敓饾敘饾敥饾敥饾敠饾敩饾敨 馃

8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

7 - Radar

Comments:

路聽聽聽聽聽Catchy, solid bop

Where it belongs :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Dislike 1
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

聽I am biased for euro-dance聽music, and聽i have to give this song a 10/10 because its just that good! Truly one of the best highlights of the album.

Me :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I lovr radar tbh. Very catchy

• Love 3

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

i would've given this a much lower score but i gave it a high score simply because this used to be my stan song from the album. I had it on repeat for months in 2007.聽

Me.聽:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I am shocked!!! This was my second highest rating (not including my 11).聽:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I BLAME THE CIRCUS ALBUM FOR THIS!!!

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

馃 馃挍馃А馃挏