MEGARATE: Blackout (GAME)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you all so much for playing! I hope you've all had fun & I hope to see you all again next time at the In The Zone Megarate Ceremony! - Slayer   THE FINAL RANKING: 

2 days left to send your rates if you haven't already!   Voting closes on Friday 25th September 2020 at 6pm BST The Results ceremony is on SUNDAY 27th September 2020 at 8pm BST (12pm Pacific

One last thing before I let you all go, here are all of your individual overall rates for Blackout! Cinderella85    8.13333333 Britney-fan123    8.06666667 Towelney    10 ElenaB    8.41666

Posted Images

Just now, Isla said:

I thought Perfect Lover would have been out by this point.

Your wish is my command

11 - Perfect Lover

Overall Rate: 8.537

tumblr_lj1q94yaIz1qzznnqo1_500.gif.d7ed1

Lowest rate: 1/10 @PokemonSpears

Highest rate: 11/10 (x2) @nwonder  @Cocopop

Comments:

·      Great song, but not outstanding

·     One of Britney's album tracks that needs more appreciation. Would have loved it if she performed it on the Circus tour!

·     A MASTERPIECE within itself

·      I used to dislike this song for a very long time until 2 years ago. Now it's in my top 3 on blackout. Absolute banger

·     The exact same thoughts i had for Ooh Ooh Baby, i share for Perfect lover. It holds such a thrilling and exciting production behind it. Truly one of the best bops of this album

·     Let's make it the next (By Demand) single

·      I feel like this song is under rated and paid dust. 

·     Album filler.

·      I need me a perfect lover tbh. This song makes me wish someone could top me the way I top other people  Nobody compares!

·     A grower for me 

·      I like the bridge

·     This song grew on me a lot. It has a nice vibe.

·     Probably my least favourite from Blackout but it’s still not a bad song by any means. I guess that goes to show how solid this album is to me (and many others). I love the dark, sensual production on this one and the chorus is an earworm. ‘Tick tock tick tock come and get me while I’m hot’ is such a **** lyric.

·      I feel like this must have inspired Paparazzi (which is one of Gaga’s best). Also, that middle 8 slaps.

·     There's hardly a bad song on the album! Britney was serving attitude here and I love it!

·      Another h0e anthem.

·      I wasn't always the biggest fan of this song, but recently it became one of my faves. It's a bop. It's incredible. I love Blackout.

·      Another one of those i don't get the hype songs. "Tick, tock, tick, tock, come and get me while i'm hot now" is sooo good though.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Your wish is my command

11 - Perfect Lover

Comments:

·     One of Britney's album tracks that needs more appreciation. Would have loved it if she performed it on the Circus tour!

·      I used to dislike this song for a very long time until 2 years ago. Now it's in my top 3 on blackout. Absolute banger

·     The exact same thoughts i had for Ooh Ooh Baby, i share for Perfect lover. It holds such a thrilling and exciting production behind it. Truly one of the best bops of this album

·     Album filler.

·      I need me a perfect lover tbh. This song makes me wish someone could top me the way I top other people  Nobody compares!

·     A grower for me 

·      I like the bridge

·     Probably my least favourite from Blackout but it’s still not a bad song by any means. I guess that goes to show how solid this album is to me (and many others). I love the dark, sensual production on this one and the chorus is an earworm. ‘Tick tock tick tock come and get me while I’m hot’ is such a **** lyric.

·      I feel like this must have inspired Paparazzi (which is one of Gaga’s best). Also, that middle 8 slaps.

·     There's hardly a bad song on the album! Britney was serving attitude here and I love it!

·      I wasn't always the biggest fan of this song, but recently it became one of my faves. It's a bop. It's incredible. I love Blackout.

·      Another one of those i don't get the hype songs. "Tick, tock, tick, tock, come and get me while i'm hot now" is sooo good though.

omg wtffff

Lindsay_Lohan4.jpg

me only 4 songs into this event

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
Just now, Slayer said:

Your wish is my command

11 - Perfect Lover

Comments:

·     Album filler.

·     A grower for me 

·      I like the bridge

Seems legit 

• Haha 1
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Another one of those i don't get the hype songs. "Tick, tock, tick, tock, come and get me while i'm hot now" is sooo good though.

Me. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Your wish is my command

11 - Perfect Lover

Comments:

·     Album filler.

·     A grower for me 

·      I like the bridge

Nothing would surprised me after this :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2