MEGARATE: Blackout (GAME)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you all so much for playing! I hope you've all had fun & I hope to see you all again next time at the In The Zone Megarate Ceremony! - Slayer   THE FINAL RANKING: 

2 days left to send your rates if you haven't already!   Voting closes on Friday 25th September 2020 at 6pm BST The Results ceremony is on SUNDAY 27th September 2020 at 8pm BST (12pm Pacific

One last thing before I let you all go, here are all of your individual overall rates for Blackout! Cinderella85    8.13333333 Britney-fan123    8.06666667 Towelney    10 ElenaB    8.41666

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I gave out two 10’s and my very first 11... I ain’t no fake fan. Blackout is in my trinity but she sits in third

Third. Period. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

I gave only one 10 and my 11 of course went to my jam. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

12 - Hot As Ice

Overall rate: 8.354

tumblr_nmearaOiG61qjsaj0o1_400.gifv

Lowest rate: 1/10 @Mainshow

Highest rate: 11/10 @VCTR

Comments:

·      Meh

·     There was a phase where I didn't really like this song but I love it now. The production and lyrics are full of sass and attitude and it sounds like she has a lot of fun recording this based on her vocal delivery!

·     confirmed a living legend, you can look but don't touch

·     a bit too high pitched vocals. Legendary lyrics

·      I get chills down on skin when i hear Britney acknowledge her legendary status. 

·     Annoying. I think it's my least favourite Britney song ever (which got released as a standard album track). I even think that horrible Clumsy or Soda Pop are more listenable than this sh..

·     Make him call me mama, make him my new baby 

·     It sounds like a Christina Aguilera song rip off to me. Its good, but the chorus isn’t that wow!

·      Almost had my 11, LOVE this song, love T-pain

·     This song just has such a fun attitude to it. The intro was my ringtone back in 2007-2009 lol

·     This has always been a favourite of mine from the album! It’s an incredibly fun and catchy song! I love the whistle (is it a whistle?!) sound you hear throughout. ‘Living legend you can look but don’t touch’ is an AMAZING lyric. 

·     Sassy and bizarre in the best way. Feels like it came from an artist who was confident and didn’t care what was trendy.

·      I honestly cannot even believe they had this in mind as a single period, let alone the lead single. It's my least favorite song on the album and should have been a Japan only track.

·     I remember when this leaked as Cold As Fire and I was shook. It was nothing like I’ve ever heard before. Another iconic line: Living legend you can look but don’t touch. 

·      adorable choreo on circus tour

·      I also don't get the hype. I hope Coldy doesn't read this cause this is where his name was taken. I'll give him a 9 though. XD

• Love 7
  • Dislike 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

12 - Hot As Ice

Comments:

·      Meh

·     There was a phase where I didn't really like this song but I love it now. The production and lyrics are full of sass and attitude and it sounds like she has a lot of fun recording this based on her vocal delivery!

·      I get chills down on skin when i hear Britney acknowledge her legendary status. 

·     Annoying. I think it's my least favourite Britney song ever (which got released as a standard album track). I even think that horrible Clumsy or Soda Pop are more listenable than this sh..

·     It sounds like a Christina Aguilera song rip off to me. Its good, but the chorus isn’t that wow!

·     This song just has such a fun attitude to it. The intro was my ringtone back in 2007-2009 lol

·     This has always been a favourite of mine from the album! It’s an incredibly fun and catchy song! I love the whistle (is it a whistle?!) sound you hear throughout. ‘Living legend you can look but don’t touch’ is an AMAZING lyric. 

·     Sassy and bizarre in the best way. Feels like it came from an artist who was confident and didn’t care what was trendy.

·      I honestly cannot even believe they had this in mind as a single period, let alone the lead single. It's my least favorite song on the album and should have been a Japan only track.

·     I remember when this leaked as Cold As Fire and I was shook. It was nothing like I’ve ever heard before. Another iconic line: Living legend you can look but don’t touch. 

·      I also don't get the hype. I hope Coldy doesn't read this cause this is where his name was taken. I'll give him a 9 though. XD

Mehh... it deserves to be higher but not by much :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

• Haha 1
Just now, Slayer said:

12 - Hot As Ice

Comments:

·      Meh

:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

12 - Hot As Ice

Comments:

·      Meh

Rightfully deserved :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1