Why Exhale is not the place to be anymore

Just now, Illegally BANNED said:

Sure honey go ahead. Post all the nasty stuff that ppl on here think of me. If that is gonna make you feel better about yourself. Drag me,post all those nasty comments of ppl making fun of me etc. Hey its 2020 let's bully a person just because we dont like some of their views. 

I never claimed I am the saint. Because I am not. But I am working on myself  to become a better person. Am I not allowed to do that on here  ? Are you gonna delete my exhale existence just because I am trying to be a better person ?

Do us all a big favor and log out. :begone:

• Haha 2
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for sharing your opinion and feedback. I agree with you that the moderation system needs more transparency, and we’ve been discussing how to accomplish that. Examples include labeling posts tha

I’m sorry to hear that. It’s actually fun in here, most of the users I interact with are fun and games. 

Ironically that’s why I bumped this flop thread.

In conclusion, I think this thread did a pretty good job on its own exhibiting a lot of the points I made in my OP.

Mods being flat out rude to users, and abusing their power.

Mods supposedly wanting to help and making a bunch of points supposedly rebutting the claims Ive made, and then disappearing from the discussion altogether when I rebut their rebuttals.

Like Jordan, when you claimed I couldve just DMd you guys? Ill say this one last time- I DID, several days ago. None of you bothered to respond.

You claim this is the most positive Exhale has ever been?

Since joining in March, right now is the closest to Exhell Ive ever seen this place.

Rife with corruption, obnoxious users ganging up on others, etc. 

A good time to check out. Ive had some fun times on here but nows clearly not the time. Best of luck.

• Love 2
  • Super Moderators
19 minutes ago, Illegally BANNED said:

Sure honey go ahead. Post all the nasty stuff that ppl on here think of me. If that is gonna make you feel better about yourself. Drag me,post all those nasty comments of ppl making fun of me etc. Hey its 2020 let's bully a person just because we dont like some of their views. 

I never claimed I am the saint. Because I am not. But I am working on myself  to become a better person. Am I not allowed to do that on here  ? Are you gonna delete my exhale existence just because I am trying to be a better person ?

I’m not the one that went on a downvote spree because he got warning points. @Blackout2006 also got warning points and he didn’t retaliate. I flagged you as a spammer which is what you were doing. Little did I know that was a permaban. Hence why Jordan reversed it. You’re ironically trying to be a better person now? But this hate campaign you and your bff started on here is doing just that? Funny that your buddy is claiming that I’m not objective when Roxxy herself would be attacked for the very same things. I’m not going to do this all day with you two but let’s see what good people you really are. Have a good day :queenflopga:

• Like 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+
10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m not the one that went on a downvote spree because he got warning points. @Blackout2006 also got warning points and he didn’t retaliate. I flagged you as a spammer which is what you were doing. Little did I know that was a permaban. Hence why Jordan reversed it. You’re ironically trying to be a better person now? But this hate campaign you and your bff started on here is doing just that? Funny that your buddy is claiming that I’m not objective when Roxxy herself would be attacked for the very same things. I’m not going to do this all day with you two but let’s see what good people you really are. Have a good day :queenflopga:

Sure you didn't know 👍👍

Downvote spam ? I literally disliked 2 of ur comments that I found to be extremely rude. But ok as you say so.

Again idk what your problem is but you have been acting snarky and mean towards me for weeks now (and I genuinely do not know because we wer won good terms heck I even thought we were friend).And I think you just proved it with your borderline bullying in this thread. 

Hate campaign ? Yet you are the one acting aggressive towards us this entire time.

But yeah I am gonna go and be a better person. I truly wish you nothing but the best Crazy. After all you were my friend at one point,its  quite obvious the feeling was not mutual.  👍

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

In conclusion, I think this thread did a pretty good job on its own exhibiting a lot of the points I made in my OP.

Mods being flat out rude to users, and abusing their power.

Mods supposedly wanting to help and making a bunch of points supposedly rebutting the claims Ive made, and then disappearing from the discussion altogether when I rebut their rebuttals.

Like Jordan, when you claimed I couldve just DMd you guys? Ill say this one last time- I DID, several days ago. None of you bothered to respond.

You claim this is the most positive Exhale has ever been?

Since joining in March, right now is the closest to Exhell Ive ever seen this place.

Rife with corruption, obnoxious users ganging up on others, etc. 

A good time to check out. Best of luck.

Funny how you and your bootlicker are the only people on Exhale having an issue but thanks for reiterating what you already stated on page one. Someone lock this thread since it's clear as day you only did this for some 15 minutes of attention. Let's just hope you're true to your word so that we don't have to deal with your obnoxious threads or posts anymore. Don't forget to take Illegally BOOTLICKED with you and report this post on your way out xoxo bye <3 

• Love 1
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Illegally BANNED said:

Sure you didn't know 👍👍

Downvote spam ? I literally disliked 2 of ur comments that I found to be extremely rude. But ok as you say so.

Again idk what your problem is but you have been acting snarky and mean towards me for weeks now (and I genuinely do not know because we wer won good terms heck I even thought we were friend).And I think you just proved it with your borderline bullying in this thread.

But yeah I am gonna go and be a better person. I truly wish you nothing but the best Crazy. After all you were my friend at one point,its  quite obvious the feeling was not mutual.  👍

PM me if you want to talk more about it. 

• Like 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

10 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Say it louder for the people in the back :meryl: 

:queenflopga:

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
7 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Funny how you and your bootlicker are the only people on Exhale having an issue but thanks for reiterating what you already stated on page one. Someone lock this thread since it's clear as day you only did this for some 15 minutes of attention. Let's just hope you're true to your word so that we don't have to deal with your obnoxious threads or posts anymore. Don't forget to take Illegally BOOTLICKED with you and report this post on your way out xoxo bye <3 

Is the name calling really necessary  ? Did I name call you anywhere in this thread ?

6 minutes ago, Illegally BANNED said:

Is the name calling really necessary  ? Did I name call you anywhere in this thread ?

Brave coming from someone who went around and dedicated multiple threads by calling me trash and psycho in the title. You're lucky I simply just called you a bootlicker, which everyone with a pair of functioning eyes can see, CLEAR AS DAY, that you are. Have a good one dear. Not wasting my time with you any further. :queenflopga:

• Exhale+
5 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Brave coming from someone who went around and dedicated multiple threads by calling me trash and psycho in the title. You're lucky I simply just called you a bootlicker, which everyone with a pair of functioning eyes can see, CLEAR AS DAY, that you are. Have a good one dear. Not wasting my time with you any further. :queenflopga:

Lets not pretend you didn't call me a lot of nasty stuff back then as well. Hence why I made those threads.

But yeaaaa good night buddy

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Digni, let him for now. He’s clearly hurt. :( 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Exhale+
8 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's funny how the Trump supporter's in this forum actually proved my points on undercover bullying. 

Thx my thesis for my kid term finally came to light. 

Jordan literally wanted to ban me for wishing death upon Trump few months ago. What in the world are you talking about ? If you are claiming I am trump supporter that is.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Style. said:

Digni, let him for now. He’s clearly hurt. :( 

I'm letting it go but also because it really isn't a big deal (like at all) to begin with. By the end of the day, it's just a forum and we're, or at least most of us, all just here for ****s and giggles. Plus - if I'm not posting about a serious topic in regards to Britney or a music-related thread, I'm trolling like 99% of the time.

Love you EasyThere, wishing you well. <3 

• Love 1