Why Exhale is not the place to be anymore

13 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I would've appreciated you reaching out to me first before going public with your thoughts. 

However, I do find the irony here a little funny. You believe there's major censorship, yet have the freedom to make threads like this without consequence. That's because you have the right to do so.

I personally banned you from your own thread because you and another member were embroiled in a comment war which resulted in both of you abusing the "report" tool as a means to get back at one another. 

The @Super Moderators are doing an incredible job in my opinion. It is no joke to help moderate this active of a community. If there are things you don't like or want more understanding, you can create a group PM and message us all about it. 

Appreciate your participation on Exhale and wish you well in the future 🙏 

Let that record state that *I DM'd both you and another moderator last week about your mistake in banning EasyThere and you both i-g-n-o-r-e-d me entirely.*

Please dont play that game.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for sharing your opinion and feedback. I agree with you that the moderation system needs more transparency, and we’ve been discussing how to accomplish that. Examples include labeling posts tha

I’m sorry to hear that. It’s actually fun in here, most of the users I interact with are fun and games. 

Ironically that’s why I bumped this flop thread.

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

Your response and your attitude towards me makes no sense. AT ALL. 

Yes, I was the one who bumped this flop thread and all my friends came to heart my comment. This thread was created like an hour before I left my comment so yeah. I don’t see what’s the problem on here. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

What attitude  ?

Idgi ?

Good 4 you if your friends came to heart your comment ? You want me to give you an applause for that ?

I genuinely don't get it lol

Also I thought you were my "friend" as well. But I guess I was wrong.

• Like 1

The sheer IRONY of this entire thread when the OP and his bootlicker are talking about why it shouldn't be serious yet continue to overdramatize by pulling reasons out their *** and take the bait whenever someone is trolling.  News flash, it's never that serious. Not to mention, continuing to point fingers by harassing mods for simply doing their job. Goodbye...don't let the door hit you on your way out even though we all know you posted this thread for some 15 minutes of attention.  :begone:

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
6 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

The sheer IRONY of this entire thread when the OP and his bootlicker are talking about why it shouldn't be serious yet continue to overdramatize by pulling reasons out their *** and taking the bait whenever someone is trolling.  News flash, it's never that serious but goodbye...don't let the door hit you on your way out.  :begone:

This is why blackout is the king of exhale. When will the lessors learn. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Exhale+
4 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Let that record state that *I DM'd both you and another moderator last week about your mistake in banning EasyThere and you both i-g-n-o-r-e-d me entirely.*

Please dont play that game.

Try to PM Jordan. He will probably help you out this time around,at least he said he will. So I genuinely trust him.

Try and resolve everything privately with him. There is no point arguing with some ppl in this particular thread. They will just mock you and bully you in a way. I mean they already started with name calling etc.

Just now, Illegally BANNED said:

What attitude  ?

Idgi ?

Good 4 you if your friends came to heart your comment ? You want me to give you an applause for that ?

I genuinely don't get it lol

Also I thought you were my "friend" as well. But I guess I was wrong.

I don’t get it, too. You were the one downvoting me. 

I still consider you my friend, that’s why I was asking you today if you’re feeling ok. I honestly don’t know what happened with you, but it’s been a month since you’re ignoring me. So yeah, what should I say? Sorry for asking if everything’s ok? 

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

I don’t get it, too. You were the one downvoting me. 

I still consider you my friend, that’s why I was asking you today if you’re feeling ok. I honestly don’t know what happened with you, but it’s been a month since you’re ignoring me. So yeah, what should I say? Sorry for asking if everything’s ok? 

Nothing really. I wasn't around much so sorry about that. It kinda hurt me when I saw you liking shady posts about my ban.  I would never do that to you. 

But thanks for asking I am gonna retract my downvotes.

Hope we are cool.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Moderators
17 minutes ago, Illegally BANNED said:

Now this is how a professional mod should respond. Unlike particular aggressive one.

I might not agree with you (on everythingyou have said in this thread). But at least you are fair and can deal with ppl.

Ironic that you didn’t think I was aggressive when I defended Roxxy and most times you were nowhere to be found until she messaged you asking for you to help :katyclown: and why so calm when you’re the passive aggressive one constantly bad mouthing Jordan :katyclown: save the boohoo woe is me pity Easy pity party you and your BFF have going on right now :chrissy:

• Like 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+
8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Ironic that you didn’t think I was aggressive when I defended Roxxy and most times you were nowhere to be found until she messaged you asking for you to help :katyclown: and why so calm when you’re the passive aggressive one constantly bad mouthing Jordan :katyclown: save the boohoo woe is me pity Easy pity party you and your BFF have going on right now :chrissy:

Huhh what are you talking about

Please do not involve Roxxy into this ? (I always had Roxxys back,and thank God she knows that)

And real professional? Huhh this aggressiveness towards me and many other members huhh ?

What ppl do not have right to change,and change their opinions about ppl ?  Mhm K 

But you do you I guess. I wish you nothing but the best.

Just for the record @Jordan Milleris actually doing a great job keeping this place running,without being to strict with the rules. I just wish some of his staff would follow his amazing work.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@Jordan Miller, loving the new mods and the way they speak to some of us 🙄🙄🙄 perhaps now you might get the picture of what Im trying to express in this thread.

I dont care about the warning points for telling someone to drive a volkswagon. Maybe you interpreted that to mean I was "poor shaming" or smthng like that but that was not my intention, I just think its a kitschy looking car.

But its the rest of the stuff going on here that bothers me more.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Illegally BANNED said:

Nothing really. I wasn't around much so sorry about that. It kinda hurt me when I saw you liking shady posts about my ban.  I would never do that to you. 

But thanks for asking I am gonna retract my downvotes.

Hope we are cool.

I honestly don’t know what happened between you and Crazy because I thought you were friends. I was hurt when you liked a shady comment about me made by the creator of this thread. All in all, I don’t have a problem with you. I just wanted to reach out and ask you if we’re okay. Also, I hope you and Crazy will find a way to be on good terms again. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

We cool, Easy. 🤗

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
7 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Agreed. The new IT-GIRL of this forum and the actual most iconic user of recent times, contrary to what Illegally BOOTLICKED wants to think. Truly the laughingstocks of exhale. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Why are you name calling us ? I literally didn't do anything to hurt you in this thread. 

Idgi man,you are hurting my feelings with some of your comments and name calling . :(

• Like 1