Lindsay Lohan's "Bossy" vs Kelis' "Bossy" RESULTS

Which Bossy Reigns Supreme?   

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Exhale+

If you have not listened to one or both please listen and then vote. If you already have listened to both, why not refresh your memory? :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

Poll closes on Tuesday at 4:30 PM MTN Time. C U Next Tuesday :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

UPDATE:

She's just a little BOSSY!

Teen Icon Lindsay Lohan's Bossy Reigns Supreme :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

lindsay lohan boss ***** GIF by MTV’s Lindsay Lohan’s Beach Club

Thanks for participating everyone! 

Love Ya Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

bossy.jpg.d3f944f3364f8bc2118cec6e7d65ab85.jpg

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Lindsay :kylie:

lindsay lohan rumors GIF

I just listened to both of them and at first I was like Kelis but then I played Lindsay's Bossy and I was like :melt:

I really can't decide...

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

• Exhale+
Just now, ColdAsFire88 said:

I just listened to both of them and at first I was like Kelis but then I played Lindsay's Bossy and I was like :melt:

I really can't decide...

I’m actually not a big fan of either song lol :kermit:

But I love Rumors, so I went with Lindsay :kermit:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
Just now, Iconic 4 U said:

The Lindsay video is so low budget :gloria:

She actually doesn't have one and I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) Lilo's Bossy was never released as an "official" single but LiLo is so legendary that everyone back then stanned it. I remember having to illegally download it from Limewire :raven:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, Adriannn said:

Stop touching me, without permission :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Kelis’ music video, though 

I love both. Some days I feel like LiLo bossy and others I feel like Lambo Kelis bossy. They’re both different but came out within 2 years (i think a year and a half) of each other. 

31 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Defs Lindsay Lohan's, I love that track and wish it was a single.

Good question  though, they are both bopsOh Yeah Happy Dance GIF by Madonna

Haha love that gif

• Exhale+
5 hours ago, Style. said:

Kellis. :imacoolmom:

She's so sassy in her Bossy. I love it :makeitrain:

5 hours ago, Otaner said:

I’m just a little bosyy 🎶 

that song is such a certified bop 

Punishment can be...severe :badgirl:

• Super Moderators
2 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Exhalers will go and seek an obscure Captain America peen pic but wont participate in a fun music poll :4music_britney_2011_annoyed_irritated_mad_ff_femme_fatale: 

Are you surprised though? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I'm voting Kelis, but I guess you can't be surprised given my username :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

🇺🇸 Register to Vote Today 🇺🇸

• Exhale+
54 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Are you surprised though? :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I'm voting Kelis, but I guess you can't be surprised given my username :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

No I’m not surprised cos the thirst is real :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking: but I’ve been waiting for your input :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: Glad you voted :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Lindsay hands down!

My bestie and I always take over the jukebox everytime we got out and Lindsay's Bossy ALWAYS makes the cut.

I used to think we were the only people who knew every word lol.

• Exhale+
20 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

Lindsay hands down!

My bestie and I always take over the jukebox everytime we got out and Lindsay's Bossy ALWAYS makes the cut.

I used to think we were the only people who knew every word lol.

I feel like Lindsays Bossy legacy lives on while Kelis’ Bossy has been forgotten :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: they’re both bops though and Kelis serves in her MV :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Exhale+

Iconic line in bossy by kelis is the icing

"I'm that bish you love to hate"..

We're gay. We love being labeled that bish, how can we not fall in love with a catwalk anthem like that. 

I swear I was born in the wrong decade. The gays in the 90s loved standing out, not blending in with the heteromale crowd. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.