B Army CALLED OUT PERSONALLY! (& Perez spreading misinformation)

12 hours ago, Derrick said:

Perez hates the Britney community because we hate him. He has no real reason to be against us but because we tear him apart every time he opens his fugly mouth it hurts him so he feels like he has to attack us so he can feel some what better about his ****ty self. 

To be fair and objective, he specifically said “I’m not saying that I hate them“ every time his cohost said that he did.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not going to give anything to do with Perez any clicks or attention. It's clear who's side he is on, he's so vile.

and he wonders why he’s still single and hasn’t been on a date in over a decade 

What I don't understand is anyone that is against the fans or against the conservatorship ending, it's like, why do they feel so personally attacked that someone wants it to come to an end, or that so

• Exhale+
14 minutes ago, BONO Productions said:

Yes! They also need to be executed in the afterlife! No second chances for them.

I would personally go to hell to become a demon so I could torture them :schoolingtime:

• Super Administrators
4 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Can you elaborate on this? I laugh because I hate him and also because you are pretty :makeup:

They are shading me :joanne:

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators

There are some borderline awful comments in this thread. I don't see how it's justified to wish horrible things about someone even if they were in the wrong in the past... 

And yes I expect to be dragged, but it's alright. I would like for us to practice compassion rather than spout off anger. Wishing death on anyone... not the vibe. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

There are some borderline awful comments in this thread. I don't see how it's justified to wish horrible things about someone even if they were in the wrong in the past... 

And yes I expect to be dragged, but it's alright. I would like for us to practice compassion rather than spout off anger. Wishing death on anyone... not the vibe. 

For the record I was being sarcastic, but I need to remember that people can't read that online. Feel free to remove my "Kill Him" comment :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

• Exhale+
4 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Sadly it's Perez Hilton. He said he was Sorry. I did a post on my personal Facebook, that I never thought I see the end of learning how to forgive .

You'd be surprised how many articles are positive in not forgiving people saying the forgiveness culture is out dated as well n we should never have to forgive bullies or people we don't care for. 

We can pretend they don't exist. But also not acknowledging them right in front of you is the sure fire way of basically saying you're dead to me. Moving on to people who matter in my life. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Exhale+
14 minutes ago, VCTR said:

Oh, shucks. You think I'm pretty? Me? Tell me more about that. Also...

I couldnt help but notice those legs ;) do you take all pics in that angle? 

Anyway, ha! I did not know Perez released a song...the irony. 

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

• Exhale+
4 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I couldnt help but notice those legs ;) do you take all pics in that angle? 

For you I'll take picture from all sorts of angles. 

18 hours ago, samwoods321 said:

I saw perez on big brother in uk, ive seen for myself his personality and its not good therfore i trust nothing involved with him 

He was so cringeworthy and behaved psychotic towards most people. The irony that he argued with his female counterpart Katie Hopkins more than anyone else too. Vile human being and tbf @breatheheavy , he wished death on Britney so it's laughable to say we should show compassion :cheese:

• Love 1
  • Like 1