4. femme fatale

5. britney

6. oops

7.circus

8.baby

9.i dont know her

• Haha 2
  • Dislike 1

Ridiculous list. OIDIA is one of her best era ever and a diamond album at that. Tour, look, media coverage, hits, videos, Vocals, promotion performances, interviews etc

She was setting the new standard for new pop stars that would come to follow Her. Show some respect. 

• Love 3
  • Dislike 1

6 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

If Blackout was #1, y'all would be here for it. 

But to be honest outside the stans. Blackout doesn't get mentioned. Just saying. You guys keep Blackout alive. Wanting the sequel. It's a one time album. She was doing mdma and a few other things. 

So your point is, Glory is talked about, outside the fandom? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

11 minutes ago, Forever22 said:

She was setting the new standard for new pop stars that would come to follow Her. Show some respect

These critics always like playing with her like she is some Jessica Simpson and honestly, im not here for it :leaving:

11 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Britney Jean was put higher than one of her Diamonds? They know its Myah singing on BJ, right? :tiffeyeroll:

Goes to show they have no clue. 

BJ which I like to call Balls of Jamie (whom, along with Jamie Spears himself, were probably more involved in the making of that album than Britney) is barf, except for Work ***** and maybe Perfume, if only it didn't have the line of mark her territory. 

3 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Britney Jean better than Oops???? 

real housewives no GIF by T. Kyle

It house's her own Vogue, But you guys fail to acknowledge the genius of work Bish. Her own runway anthem and ballroom anthem. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

Oops is one of her best albums. It ranked 4 on exhale not too long ago 

Ranking it below BJ makes the whole list lose its credibility 

Oops is one of her best. To me it would be:

9. Brenda Joan

8. FF

7. Baby

6. Glory

5. Circus

4. Oops

3. ITZ

2. Britney

1. Blackout

1. ITZ

2. Glory 

3. Blackout

4. Circus

5. Opps

6. Femme Fatale

7. Britney

8. BOMT

9. Britney Jean

10 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

If Blackout was #1, y'all would be here for it. 

But to be honest outside the stans. Blackout doesn't get mentioned. Just saying. You guys keep Blackout alive. Wanting the sequel. It's a one time album. She was doing mdma and a few other things. 

Well it’s not a popularity contest. Also I’m pretty sure Blackout is more talked about than Glory 

15 hours ago, Illegally BANNED said:

4. Circus (2008)

3. In the Zone (2003)

2. Blackout (2007)

1. Glory (2016)

Well... maybe the order is a little weird overall, but Circus, In The Zone, Blackout and Glory are my favorite Britney albums :kylie::raven:

11 hours ago, Puppy said:

At least the holy trinity is in the top three like it should. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

That's how I feel too BUT Oops should not be that low and show not be behind Brenda Jones. I think everyone's ranking is different based on when they were born and how each album hit them. I've been with Britney since BOMT and was 10 when it came out, so I feel my rating is the best :thelook: my rating reflects the album as a whole and not how singles performed. Britney's discography is one of the best and I feel it's hard to rate, but here's mine :cheese:

1. Blackout 

2. In The Zone

3. Glory 

4. Oops...I Did It Again 

5. Circus 

6. Britney 

7. Femme Fatale 

8. ...Baby One More Time 

9. Brenda Jones 

*~Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch :cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:~*

6 minutes ago, Lukas1896 said:

Well... maybe the order is a little weird overall, but Circus, In The Zone, Blackout and Glory are my favorite Britney albums :kylie::raven:

Wow taste :nyschool:

To be fair, Britney sold more singles than albums. Pop music is seen as a Singles artists category never an album artist..

Only a few achieved that cos they toss commercial aside and went through album act status.

Michael jackson, Madonna and Prince are always viewed as More than singles, they are The trinity of Pop. 

Just like how the vocal trinity is viewed as Mimi, Celine and Whitney are the standard trinity in vocals. When they get discussed they always mentioned that Mimi however wrote her catalog, actually produced the material. Which always to me is such a slap to Celine and Whitney. 

To me it's always a slap as well that it gets discussed Britney's biggest hits are not Written by her. 

I still remember Rolling Stone said Freakshow, the best song on blackout took 12 people to write it including Britney Spears. 

But always don't forget, @ColdAsFire88ryan Tedder a songwriter/Producer came to Britney's defense when every review of femme fatale noticed Britney didn't write a single song (she did with scary, but it was the Japanese track exclusive so of course that was overlooked).

He said Elvis didn't write, neither did the beatles in their early hits, neither did Paula Abdul, but let's attack And keep smearing Britney Spears cos she latest longer than everybody thought she would. 

She has a loyal fan base that's why she's here and the others are gone. It's just not the songs. They like her as a human being, cos they grew up in a world where status as a celebrity basically meant you wish you had my lifestyle, flashing money. Britney is none of that. She's hated cos she relates to being poor than other celebs who forget where they came from once the cash flow starts. 

He was pissed that the ultimate anti celebrity should be celebrated, and not made fun of or vilified fir refusing to join fashion houses or lines her fans can't afford. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.