Jump to content

Does Britney own her trademark(s)?


Recommended Posts

Does Britney own her trademark for Fantasy, for instance; you know the perfume that his the biggest royalty earner for her when she shouldn't have to work?

According to this trademark site, Britney Brands, Inc. is currently the owner but according to the owner history, Baby One More Mark LLC (with Jamie Spears and Andrew Wallet listed as owners) has also been an owner but it's unclear when that changed.

https://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4801:a0z4jl.2.3

It's worth highlighting because of the recent Blast report that said "In the documents, Britney's lawyer says she currently has $57,396,852.35 in cash, investments, and property. Shockingly, this amount does not include her intellectual property (i.e the music) because it's values is too difficult to appraise at this point. "Due to the difficulties in valuing the Conservatee's Intellectual Property, including, without limitation, trademarks, royalties, copyrights, name and likeness, these assets are not valued at this time," the document states. In other words, she is worth TONS more than the $60 million on paper.

https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-conservatorship-voluntary-files-court-estate-financial-company-father-jamie-spears-out

Link to post
  • 1 month later...

I posted this a while back, but surprisingly no one responded but I was curious if anyone knows if Britney now owns her trademarks.

As I posted, according to this trademark database, Britney Brands Inc (which Britney founded) is the owner of Fantasy.

https://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4801:ehav8j.2.3

But as previously noted, according to the owner history, Baby One More Mark LLC (with Jamie Spears and Andrew Wallet listed as owners) has also been an owner but it's unclear when that changed.

So now that Britney doesn't plan on performing, does anyone know if Britney owns her trademarks?

 

Link to post

I am told she owns them

 i waas told in Norway in a really cold place there was a outdoor pool where you can only speak truth so random Norrish perverts(jk) told that yassss, Britney owns all the companies and the truthteller's heart. and that was enough for me from this trip and i flew home

  • Haha 1
Link to post
  • Super Moderators

Her name is trade marked but I’m not sure if they own the fantasy name. Revlon owns the perfume but they pay her to use her trademark in their product. So that’s how her team makes money, Revlon keeps most of the profits while her team make money from licensing her to Revlon. 

Link to post
29 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Are you asking if Britney Brands, Inc. sold the rights to Baby One More Mark LLC?

Wouldn't that be an interesting plot twist? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

Well the reason I ask is that the current owner is listed as Britney Brands Inc., which was founded by Britney but according to the trademark database, Baby One More Mark LLC was a previous owner...

https://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=tess&state=4808:31nur7.1.1

https://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4808:31nur7.2.3

Link to post
2 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Well the reason I ask is that the current owner is listed as Britney Brands Inc., which was founded by Britney but according to the trademark database, Baby One More Mark LLC was a previous owner...

https://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=tess&state=4808:31nur7.1.1

https://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4808:31nur7.2.3

I wouldn't be shocked if Jamie and Lou "moved stuff around" during the past 12 years.

There was a period of time where there was a large volume of LLC's created by them...back around the time of the FF era.

Link to post
32 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I wouldn't be shocked if Jamie and Lou "moved stuff around" during the past 12 years.

There was a period of time where there was a large volume of LLC's created by them...back around the time of the FF era.

I couldve sworn it was right when we got that spicy perogitive ad that the 200 llcs for her was leaked?

Link to post
5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't think Jamie and Lou are stealing from Britney per se...

But they are both paid commissions for anything that is generated through the "Britney brand."

Girl you're giving them too much credit. These people have TMZ on their bankroll. Literally using Britney's money to drag her in the media and make her look unhinged/make her father look like a saint, and you think they're above theft? The fact that they're strong-arming Britney to have to cough up even MORE money for defense against her own team to me says it all. They are bleeding her dry.

  • Love 1
Link to post
2 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Girl you're giving them too much credit. These people have TMZ on their bankroll. Literally using Britney's money to drag her in the media and make her look unhinged/make her father look like a saint, and you think they're above theft? The fact that they're strong-arming Britney to have to cough up even MORE money for defense against her own team to me says it all. They are bleeding her dry.

I'm not disagreeing with you.

I'm just saying that it's going to be an interesting forensic trail on her finances.

Lou is a business manager. I'm sure she's been careful to cover her tracks.

Link to post
1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm not disagreeing with you.

I'm just saying that it's going to be an interesting forensic trail on her finances.

Lou is a business manager. I'm sure she's been careful to cover her tracks.

These people are never as intelligent as they seem. Though due to Brenda Penny's incompetence they've had plenty of months of court extensions to run around and shred everything incriminating. But in my opinion people get sloppy, especially when nervous....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Just now, MyahJeanSpears said:

These people are never as intelligent as they seem. Though due to Brenda Penny's incompetence they've had plenty of months of court extensions to run around and shred everything incriminating. But in my opinion people get sloppy, especially when nervous....

Let's pray you're right.

Link to post
10 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I don't think Jamie and Lou are stealing from Britney per se...

But they are both paid commissions for anything that is generated through the "Britney brand."

Obviously only Britney should be paid, since according to that trademark database Britney Brand Inc (which Britney founded) is the owner in addition to the fact that she isn't working.

Ingham and the new law firm are going sift through the terrible contracts Jamie Spears may have had her sign.

Link to post
12 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Obviously only Britney should be paid, since according to that trademark database Britney Brand Inc (which Britney founded) is the owner in addition to the fact that she isn't working.

Ingham and the new law firm are going sift through the terrible contracts Jamie Spears may have had her sign.

Can you imagine if they've been doing it since 2011?

And just never got caught?

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block