Zayn Malik serves weight gain and hotness, teases new music

5 hours ago, Illegally BANNED said:

Just when we thought he couldn't get any hotter.

But in all honesty I am so happy for him considering his battle with eating disorders. Keep a good work Zayn!

He's also teasing new music. "Got some stuff to show ya soon!," he said.

Thots, Exhale? :demi:

zayn.jpg

He looks dirty. Tattoos looks stupid.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

First the Harey Styles big D article, then the Niall Horran chest hair article, and now Zayn?? What is with this 1 D thirst trap week? Not that I'm complaining but instead of 1 D I'll have all 3nicole richie hair flip GIF

drunk oh yeah GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphiajohn travolta hump day GIF

On a side note I'm happy that hes doing better, eating disorders are very hard to deal with and control. Way to go, hope he stays healthy and happy Serena Williams Applause GIF

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, Illegally BANNED said:

Yeah he had anorexia for years

5 hours ago, cchenbag said:

I didnt know he had anorexia. I'm shocked. Glad he is doing better !!!

I think it was never confirmed he had ANOREXIA since it's a very serious mental illnes, but he definetely had eating dissorder (Directioner here since 2012 :cheese:

2 hours ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

First the Harey Styles big D article, then the Niall Horran chest hair article, and now Zayn?? What is with this 1 D thirst trap week? Not that I'm complaining but instead of 1 D I'll have all 3nicole richie hair flip GIF

drunk oh yeah GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphiajohn travolta hump day GIF

On a side note I'm happy that hes doing better, eating disorders are very hard to deal with and control. Way to go, hope he stays healthy and happy Serena Williams Applause GIF

I´m looooving the topics about 1D boys, specially if they talk  bout Harrys big D - I - C - K, Niall hairy chest and now Zaddy Zayn!!! 

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
7 hours ago, Neneleaks said:

When I was younger I wanted Liam to top me, while i was topping Louis big cheeks, Zayn in my mouth, and me giving Harry and Niall handy's. If only it happened :mcry: I would've been the happiest 11 year old

:orangu:

8 hours ago, Neneleaks said:

When I was younger I wanted Liam to top me, while i was topping Louis big cheeks, Zayn in my mouth, and me giving Harry and Niall handy's. If only it happened :mcry: I would've been the happiest 11 year old

hahahah the dream. I'd only change Liam for Harry. i love harry and apparently he is got a big ego lol

• Love 1