Court docs: Jamie Spears calls Britney's Instagram posts "deeply concerning," Lou Taylor's company Tri-Star has "confidence" in a company named Stonebridge to manage Britney's estate (which allegedly has ties to Tri-Star)

s&m

I knew those instas were deliberate to make her look unstable. I’ve had friend msg me (who are Britney fans but not following free britney closely)  saying they think Britney doesn’t look well etc because of those videos. The fact that in that short vid with Sam when she said ‘I didn’t know I had so many moon men’ she sounded completely different, like her old self - not in the sort voice she uses in those insta vids. I don’t understand the whole thing - like are they old vids? Do they manipulate her into making them? But I always thought their purpose was to make her look unstable to the general public. Her father is just unfathomable at this point, despicable excuse for a human. That no one in this family stands up to him to help Britney is a disgrace.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep. Funny he finds her posts concerning. I find his history of violence, addiction and physical and verbal abuse more concerning. 

So Jamie is trying to using her Instagram posts against her. Wow. Makes my blood boil

You know what I find concerning? Sending your daughter on three world tours making millions instead of teaching her how to take care of her finances and well being. Less than a year after her hospital

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Tell me something new that I don't already know.

Nothing in any of that points to financial mismanagement.

Apart from the StoneBridge / Tri-Star connection, where is the mismanagement? Where are laws being broken? Where is Britney losing money?

Is Lou Taylor financially benefitting from the conservatorship? Absolutely.

Is she a criminal?

If you want to prove that, you've got to dig deeper.

Right now you have flimsy accusations. Nothing more.

Britney is losing money since she was put under this set up arrangement that is draining her nearly $1 million a year for 12+ years on cship fees for starters.

Since Tri Star manages the state of Britney, the Britney Foundation went bankrupt and the last available cash was transferred to the Calvary Chapel, a Christian church in which Taylor is member and who’s affiliated to the Mercy Ministries which promotes an anti LGBT agenda.

This is what we know, the tip of the iceberg.

This is an arrangement conceived for financial purposes.

The handlers of Britney are more worried about the income she can generate than her civil rights as stated in court documents and Lou Taylor is behind it.

Britney is likely being trafficked, the signs are there and Lou Taylor orchestrated it, who by the way decided to join us tonight as @CarelessDiva

• Love 1
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, ToySoldier12 said:

Britney is losing money since she was put under this set up arrangement that is draining her nearly $1 million a year for 12+ years on cship fees for starters.

Since Tri Star manages the state of Britney, the Britney Foundation went bankrupt and the last available cash was transferred to the Calvary Chapel, a Christian church in which Taylor is member and who’s affiliated to the Mercy Ministries which promotes an anti LGBT agenda.

This is what we know, the tip of the iceberg.

This is criminal because they planned in advance to get her into this arrangement for financial purposes.

This is criminal since her handlers are far more worried about the income she can generate than her civil rights.

Britney is likely being trafficked, the signs are there and Taylor orchestrated it. If you don’t want to acknowledge it that’s on you.

How long have you been following this case?

I've been following it since the summer of 2007 - before Britney was even in a conservatorship.

I am the ORIGINAL hater of Lou M. Taylor. 

How many people on this forum can claim that, apart from @Jordan Miller and myself?

Not many.

It's not that I don't want to acknowledge what Lou and Jamie are doing...It's that I'm a researcher for a living. I work for lawyers.

And I know damned well that "connecting the dots" on an Internet forum and "connecting the dots" through documents and other sources, which actually dovetail with each other and can stand up as evidence in a court of law, and are two completely different things.

Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

How long have you been following this case?

I've been following it since the summer of 2007 - before Britney was even in a conservatorship.

I am the ORIGINAL hater of Lou M. Taylor. 

How many people on this forum can claim that, apart from @Jordan Miller and myself?

Not many.

It's not that I don't want to acknowledge what Lou and Jamie are doing...It's that I'm a researcher for a living. I work for lawyers.

And I know damned well that "connecting the dots" on an Internet forum and "connecting the dots" through documents and other sources, which actually dovetail with each other and can stand up as evidence in a court of law, and are two completely different things.

Unfortunately you’re right.

If evidence is to be presented, it has to be presented by Ingham to Penny. 

What we say or do only serves to let the people know about this. Nothing more.

5 minutes ago, ToySoldier12 said:

Unfortunately you’re right.

If evidence is to be presented, it has to be presented by Ingham to Penny. 

What we say or do only serves to let the people know about this. Nothing more.

Everyone assumes that Ingham has just suddenly jumped on Britney's side.

But what if he's been on her team all along?

And they just didn't have the evidence to nail Lou and Jamie to the wall?

Something shifted. And it gave Britney the confidence to formally ask Ingham to assist her.

Ingham has some kind of evidence now. He must. :jj:

Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

Everyone assumes that Ingham has just suddenly jumped on Britney's side.

But what if he's been on her team all along?

And they just didn't have the evidence to nail Lou and Jamie to the wall?

Something shifted. And it gave Britney the confidence to formally ask Ingham to assist her.

Ingham has some kind of evidence now. He must. :jj:

He better.

However, I still have my doubts about him since he was implicated in the conspiration to murder in a another celebrity cship case.

This case is quite something. 

3 minutes ago, ToySoldier12 said:

He better.

However, I still have my doubts about him since he was implicated in the conspiration to murder in a another celebrity cship case.

This case is quite something. 

Even if he's just out to save himself now...

Let's hope he has evidence.

I wonder if they've hired a private investigator?

6 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Even if he's just out to save himself now...

Let's hope he has evidence.

I wonder if they've hired a private investigator?

There are so many things up in the air still. For example the alleged evaluation of Britney by an independent third party, the investigation into the cship and whether Penny allowed Ingham to join a team of lawyers experts in cship cases to fight James and company. 

• Exhale+

Why do I feel Britney is going to be completely broke by the time this entire legal battle is finally over? Let this sweet poor woman live already!  :crying1:   :wontcry:

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

6 minutes ago, ToySoldier12 said:

There are so many things up in the air still. For example the alleged evaluation of Britney by an independent third party, the investigation into the cship and whether Penny allowed Ingham to join a team of lawyers experts in cship cases to fight James and company. 

I wonder what provoked all of this?

I would have thought this incident would have been enough, but it faded into history.

https://www.tmz.com/2012/02/17/britney-spears-perfume-lawsuit-settled-brand-sense/

8 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Why do I feel Britney is going to be completely broke by the time this entire legal battle is finally over? Let this sweet poor woman live already!  :crying1:   :wontcry:

Don’t worry, Lou Taylor just embezzled $600+ million. She’s gonna have her $58 million thanks to the super-duper management of her state and brand under the cship, right @CarelessDiva ? :jl:

7 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I wonder what provoked all of this?

I would have thought this incident would have been enough, but it faded into history.

https://www.tmz.com/2012/02/17/britney-spears-perfume-lawsuit-settled-brand-sense/

How come I forgot about it. Such a scandal.

I think what changed this time was Britney herself. She was played once 12 years ago, things calmed down for years until they played her again, committing her again. But this time she wouldn’t let it happen, she denounced the abuse of her father to the court right after + the outrage of the fans and the eventual attention of the  GP fuelled everything.

4 minutes ago, ToySoldier12 said:

How come I forgot about it. Such a scandal.

I think what changed this time was Britney herself. She was played once 12 years ago, things calmed down for years until they played her again, committing her again. But this time she wouldn’t let it happen, she denounced the abuse of her father to the court right after + the outrage of the fans and the eventual attention of the  GP fuelled everything.

Something happened just after Glory was released.

She was at the top of her game, and then things started to go sideways.

What was happening in the background around that time? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Something happened just after Glory was released.

She was at the top of her game, and then things started to go sideways.

What was happening in the background around that time? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Britney was indeed in her way to have a second prime. Magazines, awards shows, LaChapelle for make me and then nothing :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

There were rumours that Sam was giving her alcohol. 

2 hours ago, CarelessDiva said:

People need to give her dad a chance. He might really be helping her. Her Instagram post are a little worrisome and it could very well be her posting them. Everyone seems to think its not her but if it is, by denying it's her posting your basically saying it's too crazy for for her to post that,  so my point is your saying shes crazy or weird by denying it's her posting on her instagram and blaming someone else to make her look crazy. 

:gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted::ban: juno lou is that you?