Court docs: Jamie Spears calls Britney's Instagram posts "deeply concerning," Lou Taylor's company Tri-Star has "confidence" in a company named Stonebridge to manage Britney's estate (which allegedly has ties to Tri-Star)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep. Funny he finds her posts concerning. I find his history of violence, addiction and physical and verbal abuse more concerning. 

So Jamie is trying to using her Instagram posts against her. Wow. Makes my blood boil

You know what I find concerning? Sending your daughter on three world tours making millions instead of teaching her how to take care of her finances and well being. Less than a year after her hospital

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

How is her instagram that disturbing??? She’s a little weird but it’s not that concerning! I don’t see how it make her need a conservatorship! It is like Jaimie is desperate to control Britney! And he’s trying to make her look crazy! I hate this man, I really despise him, what a pig! 

Remember probably is not her posting so we don’t know 

its more probable that it’s her team posting 

stop believing it’s her! 

• Dislike 1
2 minutes ago, ToySoldier12 said:

:squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

Explain?

Britney's financials are reported to the court, so it would be difficult to mismanage her funds in an obvious way.

However...

If Lou Taylor was, say, a shareholder or director of StoneBridge, then she can profit indirectly without drawing attention to herself.

• Dislike 2

This poor woman  is surrounded by toxic leeches. She deserves so much better than this and much better care and attention. What a genuine, beautiful, humble and talented soul being manipulated constantly by those who she should be able to trust most. I'm so sick of them.

Let me at Britney team, I'll deal with thisarmed machine gun GIF

Shame on her Dad and Loucifernaughty kat graham by GIF Registry

• Love 4
  • Dislike 1

People need to give her dad a chance. He might really be helping her. Her Instagram post are a little worrisome and it could very well be her posting them. Everyone seems to think its not her but if it is, by denying it's her posting your basically saying it's too crazy for for her to post that,  so my point is your saying shes crazy or weird by denying it's her posting on her instagram and blaming someone else to make her look crazy. 

• Dislike 12

About the Instagram, even If they use content without her permission we just had the stories of her talking about the project rose, desperately trying to prove she knows what people are commenting there. So... Why she cooperates with this idea to give her dad material to use against her? 

2 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

How is her instagram that disturbing??? She’s a little weird but it’s not that concerning! I don’t see how it makes her need a conservatorship! It is like Jaimie is desperate to control Britney! And he’s trying to make her look crazy! I hate this man, I really despise him, what a pig! 

I think anyone can have their opinions about her IG, good or bad, but most of people are scared of It. I genuinely was scared sometimes and as a fan Im sad to say this.

Jamie probably won't get nothing focusing on her account, but her posts since last year changed drastically, there's some creepy vibe to It now.

Obviously only my opinion, not a fact.

• Dislike 1
1 hour ago, ToySoldier12 said:

Lou Taylor is the one who had the idea to put Britney under conservatorship. Under such cship Britney lost the right to make any financial decisions.

Right after, in 2008, Tri Star started managing Britney's revenue from her entertainment ventures. 

Since then the revenue of Tri Star has increased significantly.

Note that only $58 million of Britney's fortune are subject to the conservatorship. This amount is co-managed by Jamie Spears and Andrew Wallet (former state conservator). The management of those $58 million is what the court oversees.

Those $58 million don't include Britney's state from her music. The state from her music ventures since 2008 isn't supervised by the court and is managed by Tri Star and Lou Taylor. We don't know how much is it or where is it.

Fun fact: the licence of Lou Taylor as a financial advisor isn't valid since 2013.

Enter the SJB trust into the equation, which consists of Britney's money pre-2008 and which is destined for her children's future. Recently, Jamie Lynn won a say in Britney's finances and wants to place the money from the said trust into Stonebridge. Jamie stated in court documents that this firm is independent from Tri Star, and that Tri Star vouched for its reliability.

Lou Taylor (current CEO of Tri Star) was CEO of Stonebridge for 9 years and Mitch Martin (current CEO of Stonebridge) was CEO of Tri Star for 13 years. Both are listed as business partners in several companies. However, recently the traces of their collaborations have been disappearing from the internet.

Interestingly enough, around $600 million were injected into Stonebridge in 2020.

Connect the dots.

Tell me something new that I don't already know.

Nothing in any of that points to financial mismanagement.

Apart from the StoneBridge / Tri-Star connection, where is the mismanagement? Where are laws being broken? Where is Britney losing money?

Is Lou Taylor financially benefitting from the conservatorship? Absolutely.

Is she a criminal?

If you want to prove that, you've got to dig deeper.

Right now you have flimsy accusations. Nothing more.

• Dislike 2