Court docs: Jamie Spears calls Britney's Instagram posts "deeply concerning," Lou Taylor's company Tri-Star has "confidence" in a company named Stonebridge to manage Britney's estate (which allegedly has ties to Tri-Star)

s&m

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep. Funny he finds her posts concerning. I find his history of violence, addiction and physical and verbal abuse more concerning. 

So Jamie is trying to using her Instagram posts against her. Wow. Makes my blood boil

You know what I find concerning? Sending your daughter on three world tours making millions instead of teaching her how to take care of her finances and well being. Less than a year after her hospital

Posted Images

I still don't get the instagram thing... like how? and if she's concerned why does she keep doing these videos? Do they like have access to her iCloud and post whatever they want? What about the insta story about project rose and wearing the top many times?

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

5 minutes ago, s&m said:

We already knew.. This is ridiculous! Jamie needs to go 

It’s funny that he’s bringing it up because some might look at her posts as just being quirky or a little out of the box, not concerning. I hope penny rips him a new colon, but after 12 years of this it’s like I expect the worst but hope for the best. 

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

I still don't get the instagram thing... like how? and if she's concerned why does she keep doing these videos? Do they like have access to her iCloud and post whatever they want? What about the insta story about project rose and wearing the top many times?

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

there's people all over the world that have access to her instagram I really do think they screen shot her icloud hence why we sometimes get blurry or low quality images and reason why her posts are always deleted, reuploaded, rinse and repeat. It's like she wants to post something but an army of Lou's slaves are ready to click when she does. 

Just now, Puppy said:

there's people all over the world that have access to her instagram I really do think they screen shot her icloud hence why we sometimes get blurry or low quality images and reason why her posts are always deleted, reuploaded, rinse and repeat. It's like she wants to post something but an army of Lou's slaves are ready to click when she does. 

I think this too. It makes the most sense, especially after we saw the set up in her living room from that story Sam posted.