Is this the most stunning Britney ever looked?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Discuss? 

For me, the Britney era was her beauty peak. Like c'mon she looked absolutely stunning.

THIS  

17 hours ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

She looked really coked out for most of 2003, are you kidding me  :leaving: In terms of her actual beauty peak, 2001-2002 and pre K-Fed 2004 were her most consistent years. :leaving: 

What’s an example of her looking coked out? When? Where? I wanna see!

1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

Was waiting on someone to post this. This is the most beautiful she’s ever looked. She’s glowing like a mother****in GODDESS :yesplease:

I know people always talk about 2002ney as the height of her beauty, but I think this look is always overlooked. People always talk about AMAs but this look is so underrated. Everything was so on point, not only her face and body but also hair, makeup, dress, shoes. Like u said such a ******* goddess, a perfect one :yesplease:

• Love 2

There’s this one picture from years ago, I think it’s a screenshot from a news channel like CNN or something. She’s waving I think with a huge smile, **** hair, glossy lips, perfect teeth, and is actually perfect. Maybe she’s not waving. Can’t remember. There are photos that I like more due to her *** appeal but this is probably the most “stunning” I’d ever seen here. No clue how I’d even try to image search it. 

• Love 1
On 9/10/2020 at 3:06 AM, TylerTremallose said:

i wish i started at a young age! my mom always told me that guys dont need to worry about their skin D: 

and here i am..with could be better skin

It is never too late! The aha  bha peel by The Ordinary is life changing and it’s only like $8!

• Love 1
On 9/10/2020 at 4:15 AM, Aprilbot said:

Yes. I remember being a kid watching this live on tv and thinking what a great complexion she has. It was then that I started a skin care routine at like 13 years old so I could have skin like hers lol

Francois Cooper was and always will be her best makeup artist ever.. but of course Britney is a natural beauty especially at that age

another great example of her work :

tumblr_static_britneyspears-2008mtv-vma- 

• Love 1
  • Like 2