Which is Madonna’s best album so far?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Guys!  I made this thread as wondering which is your favourite Madonna’s album? My fave album is definitely Bedtime Stories. I really love the R&B 90s sound of the album. It includes my f

I have been a Madonna fan since her first album. My older sister introduced her to me when I was younger and I was hooked ever since. My favorite album of hers is Confessions on a Dance Floor. I love

Her magnum opus, Ray of Light.  

Posted Images

My favourite album from her is for sure Erotica.  :werk:

But my top five are

1 - Erotica

2 - COADF

3 - Bedtime Stories 

4 - True Blue

5 - Like a Prayer

Ray of Light is untouchable. :lessons:

• Love 3

Outside the classic hits, I can’t relate to any Madonna albums pre-Music era because I was a fetus back then.

one of my favorite tracks that got me into pop music or just music in general is Die Another Day. It was around the Music era which I wasn’t a big fan of. Come Confessions on a Dancefloor in 2005 and my life was changed. That albums was a seamless and a cohesive journey from beginning to end. While Hard Candy and MDNA were enjoyable, they didn’t leave a lasting impact on me compared to Confessions.

Naturally I didn’t have high hopes for Rebel Heart. However that soon changed and it grew on me a few months after release. I used to train for a marathon in 2015-2016 and it was my go-to album with so many beautiful sounds and it strikes balance between upbeat tracks and slower jams. I confess that Rebel Heart dethroned Confessions to be my fav Madonna album. 

2 hours ago, bas che said:

Outside the classic hits, I can’t relate to any Madonna albums pre-Music era because I was a fetus back then.

one of my favorite tracks that got me into pop music or just music in general is Die Another Day. It was around the Music era which I wasn’t a big fan of. Come Confessions on a Dancefloor in 2005 and my life was changed. That albums was a seamless and a cohesive journey from beginning to end. While Hard Candy and MDNA were enjoyable, they didn’t leave a lasting impact on me compared to Confessions.

Naturally I didn’t have high hopes for Rebel Heart. However that soon changed and it grew on me a few months after release. I used to train for a marathon in 2015-2016 and it was my go-to album with so many beautiful sounds and it strikes balance between upbeat tracks and slower jams. I confess that Rebel Heart dethroned Confessions to be my fav Madonna album. 

Rebel Heart has really grown on me as well. I think the track order is odd.. I wish she would have stuck with her original plan. 1 CD was REBEL and 1 CD of HEART. Bu I love this CD so much...

• Love 2

I know most younger fans prefer Confessions but I was born in the 2000s and I prefer her earlier albums, I’ve fully listened to MadonnaLike A VirginBedtime StoriesMusicAmerican Life and Confessions. The rest of all her other albums I have listened to about half but haven’t finished. My favorites are American Dream and Bedtime Stories! I must say all the albums I’ve heard from her I have LOVED. I have been getting into her slowly but surely during the last year and she is the biggest legend alive. I love this woman, she’s absolutely the greatest popstar ever! My fav artist after Britney. Ugh she’s out of this world.

It’s crazy how she was already a legend before I was even born and she can still collect fans young af like me. I just know when she dies everyone will give her the respect she deserves, unfortunately this is how it goes in this world, we give people their flowers too late.

• Love 3