Which is Madonna’s best album so far?

Hey Guys!  I made this thread as wondering which is your favourite Madonna’s album?

My fave album is definitely Bedtime Stories. I really love the R&B 90s sound of the album. It includes my favourite song of hers - Human Nature. I just love this song by my heart. The album is so chill and calm and it’s really cool to listen it to while studying or reading a book, or just vibing. The album contains also her best charting song on the Hot 100 - Take a Bow, which I think is Madonna’s best ballad to date. While the album borrows mostly from R&B and new jack swing, it becomes more experimental with the Bjork-penned title track. 

Also my trinity is: Bedtime Stories, Ray Of Light and Rebel Heart :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Lemme know in the comments, which album do you choose as your favourite :kiss:

F0DC3A51-AB3F-447C-8CB5-0814A932962B.jpeg

Edited by Urbanney
🏅Featured! -Urbanney
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Guys!  I made this thread as wondering which is your favourite Madonna’s album? My fave album is definitely Bedtime Stories. I really love the R&B 90s sound of the album. It includes my f

I have been a Madonna fan since her first album. My older sister introduced her to me when I was younger and I was hooked ever since. My favorite album of hers is Confessions on a Dance Floor. I love

Her magnum opus, Ray of Light.  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, RachelBerry said:

I think because I'm younger, my favorite is Hard Candy and then maybe Confessions on a Dancefloor. I loved some songs on her albums since but never the full thing. Where I rarely skip songs on those two albums I've mentioned. 

Needed to be a Single!!!! "Heartbeat" :praisega:

I love Confessions on a dance floor :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:  I’m not a fan of Hard Candy, but I stan ‘She’s Not Me’ and ‘Give It 2 Me’ :nomnom:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+

Her magnum opus, Ray of light :martini:

Im biased for Disco and dance-music, so COATD is a close runner-up :martini:
But Ray of light was the greatest female pop album till Blackout :martini:

Ray of light, frozen, The power of a goodbye, Swim, nothing really matters, little star, Ashanti, substitute for love :martini: 

I have the album on vinyl, and it’s such a omnipresent, spiritual, soothing experience that encaptures , presses and dwells into the inner spirit of you :martini:
Definitely a beautiful, stunning album and era of hers :martini:

• Love 4

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: MATM (Bhangra Remix) is the best remix of Britney’s career :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

2 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

I love Confessions on a dance floor :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:  I’m not a fan of Hard Candy, but I stan ‘She’s Not Me’ and ‘Give It 2 Me’ :nomnom:

NOOO dont break my heart! I do love those songs, but the album as a whole is so cohesive and such a good time. But I will say there are deeper tracks on Rebel Heart as well that I love, but Hard Candy is my go to workout, dance, party Madonna album.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Her magnum opus, Ray of light :martini:

Im biased for Disco and dance-music, so COATD is a close runner-up :martini:
But Ray of light was the greatest female pop album till Blackout :martini:

Ray of light, frozen, The power of a goodbye, Swim, nothing really matters, little star, Ashanti, substitute for love :martini: 

I have the album on vinyl, and it’s such a omnipresent, spiritual, soothing experience that encaptures , presses and dwells into the inner spirit of you :martini:
Definitely a beautiful, stunning album and era of hers :martini:

If this isn’t the tea! But I must confess, ROL is far superior than Blackout! That’s my opinion though :p

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

If this isn’t the tea! But I must confess, ROL is far superior than Blackout...

Tasteless folks can’t relate :martini: I enjoy Blackout more, since I am a dance-esque persona :martini: Blackout was the most influential pop album since ROL so :martini:

• Love 1

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: MATM (Bhangra Remix) is the best remix of Britney’s career :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

2 minutes ago, RachelBerry said:

NOOO dont break my heart! I do love those songs, but the album as a whole is so cohesive and such a good time. But I will say there are deeper tracks on Rebel Heart as well that I love, but Hard Candy is my go to workout, dance, party Madonna album.

Rebel Heart is amazing :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003: This is my 3rd fave album by Madonna :makeitrain: Hard Candy is a really weird album. Like, it’s not bad, but it’s not for everyone’s taste :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Tasteless folks can’t relate :martini: I enjoy Blackout more, since I am a dance-esque persona :martini: Blackout was the most influential pop album since ROL so :martini:

Well to each their own! :haha: I should have guessed you’re a huge Blackout stan based on your username alone :haha: 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

I love Blackout so so much, but can’t deny that Ray Of Light is much better :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+
Just now, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Well to each their own! :haha: I should have guessed you’re a huge Blackout stan based on your username alone :haha: 

The Trinity or Pop:

Thriller :martini:

Ray of light :martini:

Blackout :martini:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

• Exhale+
Just now, MrPieceOfMe said:

I love Blackout so so much, but can’t deny that Ray Of Light is much better :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Duh, but like I said...I like dancing :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1

• Exhale+
Just now, MrPieceOfMe said:

Then go to listen Femme Fatale :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Her best dancing album :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

Blackout is better :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Gimme more dance-ability >>>>>> The whole album of femme fatale :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1