Lance Bass's husband is throwing Britney under the bus

7 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Its almost like the people complaining here didn't actually read the tweets. He said that the cship back then was necessary because she was in such bad shape mentally and we don't know everything (which is true) He didn't say what happened with circus was great, he doesn't seem to support it now and he agrees that her dad should step aside.

This place seriously isn't fun anymore its just a bunch of people getting outraged all the time and putting words in other leoples mouth.

Indeed. People here are acting like he is dragging Britney on Twitter, when he actually doesnt: he is supportive and loves Britney.

people need to calm their ***** down.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lance would do anything for publicity I wish he and his boyfriend would stfu I would love to see if anyone else was under the restrictions she was. So many people have let her down it’s so sad

People forget how quickly Britney went back to work. You can’t justify what happened in 2007 for a 12 year c-ship. Stop gas lighting the situation. Did she need an intervention yes. But turning it int

Hmmm so if .  IF what he's saying is true and Britney cant remember her best friend , her family and cannot put clothes on and sits in a corner and laughs at the wall for 2 days straight , then why wa

Posted Images

Noo noo not his super cute husband turning into a flop before our very eyes :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

actually I believe what he said is true cuz if that Lance something was knocking at my door I probably wouldn't recognize him either :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:...his husband on the other hand can come in :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Its almost like the people complaining here didn't actually read the tweets. He said that the cship back then was necessary because she was in such bad shape mentally and we don't know everything (which is true) He didn't say what happened with circus was great, he doesn't seem to support it now and he agrees that her dad should step aside.

This place seriously isn't fun anymore its just a bunch of people getting outraged all the time and putting words in other leoples mouth.

But they had plenty of times to end it or put a reputable firm as conservator whether it was after Circus, the whole 2010, before femme fatale, 2012, 2013 etc...

Late 2007/Early 2008 has NOTHING to do with those years whatsoever.

You have to blame her father and his team before you blame fans. 

This whole mess has ALWAYS been both her mother and father's fault before Larry Rudolph's, Jive's, MTV's Justin Timberlake's or Kevin Federline's anyway.

• Love 5

What could cause someone to forget people like that? 

I do believe him bc there are other stories from that time that she didn't know who her mom or dad were. Mental illness is no joke and we really need to start treating people earlier in life because there are signs b4 it gets to severe. 

2 hours ago, zxcvb said:

But they had plenty of times to end it or put a reputable firm as conservator whether it was after Circus, the whole 2010, before femme fatale, 2012, 2013 etc...

Late 2007/Early 2008 has NOTHING to do with those years whatsoever.

You have to blame her father and his team before you blame fans. 

This whole mess has ALWAYS been both her mother and father's fault before Larry Rudolph's, Jive's, MTV's Justin Timberlake's or Kevin Federline's anyway.

Ok and where did he disagree? He said the fans don't know everything, and we don't.  Why are you acting like he is pro cship? 

• Like 1