Jamie Lynn posts meme: "there's so much bs going around this table, I can't even take it"

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I actually think the meme is funny   At least she's calling it like it is. I know it appears she has a fondness for Lou Taylor, but I'd like to think Britney and her are on good terms still. 

Jamie lynn is the best sister in the world . She always has Britney's interest at heart she's a sweet( mongolian) heart and is only there to support her sister through thick and thin. Lou taylor is a

THEN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT JUNO INSTEAD OF SITTING BY AND WATCHING FOR 12 YEARS 

Posted Images

• Super Administrators

I actually think the meme is funny :orangu: 

At least she's calling it like it is. I know it appears she has a fondness for Lou Taylor, but I'd like to think Britney and her are on good terms still. 

Anyway, this thread can't turn into a Jamie Lynn bashing thread or it'll be locked. :tired: 

Keep your comments honest, yes, but also don't just trash her please. Let's not fight fire with fire. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
  • Dislike 46
  • Like 5

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙