Brazil's national treasure Gretchen covers "Rain On Me"

• Super Administrators

Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender...

Brazilian singer / icon, Gretchen Cantora, covered Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande's "Rain On Me," and NGL it kinda slaps.  She incorporates a saxophone and gives it a new spin.

It's obviously just for fun but we love supporting legends. Thoughts, Exhale? :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

gretchen.jpg.682c4ceb4c4d13569d96e4cb93a2af78.jpg

• Love 6

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

13 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender...

Brazilian singer / icon, Gretchen Cantora, covered Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande's "Rain On Me," and NGL it kinda slaps.  She incorporates a saxophone and gives it a new spin.

It's obviously just for fun but we love supporting legends. Thoughts, Exhale? :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

gretchen.jpg.682c4ceb4c4d13569d96e4cb93a2af78.jpg

dont really know her apart from gifsbut that cover is actually good :)