Britney Online brings us AI Restore of Make Me... (American Dream Version) video

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even this version would’ve been better than the Radio Disney cringe edition we got  I still have never seen that video twice 

I felt straight watching Britney, but then G-Eazy appears 

The Make Me video was such a tragic start to the Glory Era  However, Britney was serving us looks on a silver platter 

Posted Images

18 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

The solo version actually slaps though. You can listen to it on YouTube. Idkw her label decided to put G-Eazy on the song last minute.

I remember it was rumoured that the song was going to be released during the BBMAs and her medley performance was supposed to feature Make Me but it was postponed to the date we got with G-Eazy on the song. 

kickstarting the Glory era with the BBMAs performance would have been amazing :crying3: but as usual her team has to **** things up 

I i early so not have a problem with G-East’s part. If anything it makes it better. I just don’t like the chorus at all esp silly when she goes ooh ooh ooooh. The verses are fine. I guess Gimme More, HIAM and Work ***** set the bar really high for Britney first single. 

• Super Moderators
1 hour ago, Danielle1987 said:

I LOVE this. Should be official. A bold reminder of how **** she actually/still is. 

it IS official, it just was never uploaded to her YouTube channel, but it appears on the American Dream mobile game

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean