This Junas Lou's bs comment didnt age well

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone in that family, including K-Fed and his family, benefitted from Britney's court ordered enslavement. 

Also this one too... 

Britney Spears not only supports the #FreeBritney movement, but wants her conservatorship case open to the public. Her lawyers also filed docs opposing her dad Jamie's motions to seal parts of he

8 minutes ago, CripplerCrossface said:

xJpWDo4.jpg

Also this one too... :jl:

I was just going to mention this one too, what with the court docs showing her paid for flights back in 2012. :ohnoney:

32 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:

There's no way we can actually know what really happens between Britney and her siblngs as of now. Once Britney gets rid of Mr. Jelly Colon then we can watch her steps to see if she'll exclude Juno and Bryan from her life as well :katybelt:

But yeah, Juno is just... I cant even... :jl: She's known by the brazilian fanbase as "Duck Killer" by the way, I love when I see people talking bout "Assassina de Patos" on twitter :ohreallylol: 

why is she called Duck Killer? :O I'm dead :haha: 

I cracked at "I would not spent her money, that is her money" or something :airpls:

Stop lying, JL. Your sister legally owns nothing since 2008. You could at least stop pretending you care for your sister. Because it's just pathetic. I remember the early days of #freeBritney so well, and you posting that video from 2007. One of the most pathetic things in this world is hypocrisy you know? :ohi:

Judas Lynn is full of ****, time for her to own it. Speak again, JL ! I would have loved to be there when she heard about Britney's statement.

I bet she thought Britney would be silenced forever and could never speak her truth.

637.gif

• Love 4
  • Haha 5

Thank God (take that Lou lol) all the dirt coming out. JL barely visits her sister, last year she went there a couple of times because the Netflix deal, also went to tristar LA.

This duck saying Britney didn't pay for their hotel stay... Ugh she can't even lie.

I just hope if JL do a Tik Tok with Britney again soon, this fanbase doesn't forget Just because Britney looks "happy" with her sister. 

I really hate hating on people deserving of hate but I REALLY hate that Britney wannabe bootleg so much as I have such a good bond with my sisters and it's unfathomable to me how she can conduct herself the way she has in regards to all this, multiplied with her hanging from Lou Taylor's t.i.ts being all "I love you" - throw her in the bin .:chrissy:

No regrets and I said what I said. There's no redemption for JLS Sassy Beyonce GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
13 minutes ago, joe sp said:

What is this name? :orangu:

I don't know, I saw it somewhere. Tbh I don't know where half the nicknames for the leeches/pig swamps come from... but they make me scream at 3am :haha: :hahaha: :shadelaugh:

this website is full of creative legends :shaking: 

7 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

There's no way we can actually know what really happens between Britney and her siblngs as of now. Once Britney gets rid of Mr. Jelly Colon then we can watch her steps to see if she'll exclude Juno and Bryan from her life as well :katybelt:

But yeah, Juno is just... I cant even... :jl: She's known by the brazilian fanbase as "Duck Killer" by the way, I love when I see people talking bout "Assassina de Patos" on twitter :ohreallylol: 

Assassina de Patos? Essa história vem de onde?