Attorney Lisa McCarley: "#FreeBritney is not frivolous, it's a call for justice."

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ALL THESE RECENT GOOD NEWS IS OVERWHELMING I CANT HANDLE IT.   "The grassroots efforts of young people around the world to #FreeBritney is not a frivolous movement. It's a call for justice...."

finally someone calling out Reva Goetz I can't believe this is actually happening, it's felt like we were living some parallel dimension, but now there's things actually going on    

The way Lisa shows more motherly concern for Britney than Lynn.

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
8 minutes ago, generation glory said:

What psychic? 🔮 👀 Tell me more.

I don't know which one, people always share lots of "psychic readings" here on the forum lol

but I remember one of them talking about a lady with big eyes that was gonna help her

• Like 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

I really think this lady is expecting us to make this go viral, why else would we see a copy of this online. Like who knew to go see if she file something with Britney. This is meant to be seeing by big news publications. If CNN, pagesix, & other big outlets pick up on this alone, I think a lot of people would have a uha moment. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Thomkat said:

This is really so encouraging :kyliecry:

I’ve believed for a long time that Britney’s story will become legendary and inspiring in a whole new light and meaning, outside of her career in music. Her journey is so unique, so moving, and so unforgettable. And sooner or later, the truth ALWAYS comes to light, even if it has to make its way to the surface slowly, through layers of deceit and corruption. 
One day, I DO believe we’ll hear from Britney. I believe she’ll share her incredible life story and her truth with the world in a myriad of ways. Through art, through music, through writing, and perhaps even a couple of in-depth interviews with the RIGHT people, and I believe the world will be SHOOK :kisses2all:

Britney hasn’t lost her fire, her passion, or her will to fight, and I think watching people all over the world stand up for her rights and demand justice, is probably deeply, deeply moving and comforting for Britney. And when she has her freedom, and she’s able to thrive, and when she’s finally ready, I think Britney will be a force of nature. 

You made me cry, thank u!! We need more fans like you!