Troye Sivan posts thirst trap in his underwear

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want a man, not a boy who thinks he can.

So I guess all guys should look like some kind of reincarnation of Ares if they want to be considered attractive, because if you're not muscular and masculine you're gonna be made fun of every time yo

What's with the hate? Why is everyone hating anyone who does not look like a 30 years old hung daddy or whatever it's called... You guys are just following the trend... I remember when looking "hung

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, bryceecyrb said:

Down with hegemonic masculinity. Y'all shaming him for being boyish and not the gay ideal of some hedonis figure is super problematic. It's femmephobic, rooted in mysogyny and ultimately a damaging mindset to keep perpetuating. Get y'all **** together. 

Thank you SO much, it's so sad that so many people don't seem to get how problematic that behaviour is.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Silhouette said:

Thank you SO much, it's so sad that so many people don't seem to get how problematic that behaviour is.

I just wrote an academic paper on this bs and it was extremely depressing. We need to treat eachother better and realize gay **** is fantasy not reality. :mhm:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Theres def more than you think. One of my old roomies always complimented my feet when I wore sandals and I couldn’t figure out why until...:demi:

Oh really? I dont seem to run into/talk to many people who are. Which is a shame because, well... u know haha.

Sounds like a fun roomie ;) you'll have to prove it though, for research purposes :p 

I always look at guys in sandals like a perv, oh the shame. 

A guy with nice hands and feet is a must for me Tick Dragons Den GIF by CBC

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Theres def more than you think. One of my old roomies always complimented my feet when I wore sandals and I couldn’t figure out why until...:demi:

Word. It’s actually the most common fetish. Proud foot lover here!  :tongueney:

• Love 2
  • Dislike 1
3 hours ago, VCTR said:

Suddenly feeling really hungry. 

I know I like my ham on wheat
sometimes it's good on rye
But i felt like eatin something sweet
when i saw that cherry pie

It's bad for me, has calories
What the hell who cares?
All i know was i got hungry when
they brought that cake in here

;)

• Love 1
4 hours ago, bryceecyrb said:

Down with hegemonic masculinity. Y'all shaming him for being boyish and not the gay ideal of some hedonis figure is super problematic. It's femmephobic, rooted in mysogyny and ultimately a damaging mindset to keep perpetuating. Get y'all **** together. 

LMAO :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle: If this is a joke like i believe it is, it's hilarious, good job! Anyone who uses all those words are seriously lost in the SJW bs. Thank you for being a breath of fresh air and not taking things to seriously. 

• Love 1
  • Dislike 1