What's your favorite album released in 2020 so far?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Future Nostalgia y Folklore 

Folklore by far and then Legends Never Die. Juice WRLD is really a loss for the music industry. 

Out of all the albums released this year so far, what's your favorite?  For me I'd say Future Nostalgia 

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Taste. It is 105% Future Nostalgia for me. No album this year was as fantastically produced, innovative and fantastic compared to Future Nostalgia. Pop has been really great this year, but Future Nostalgia definetley stood out and pioneered the disco trend! SAWAYAMA is a close runner-up tho :yesplease:

• Love 4

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Just now, Adriannn said:

Hurts :yesplease: love’em 

Same here! - Unfortunately, I didn't really like "Desire" that much but "Faith" is darker (also lyrically) and reminds me more of early Hurts (with a few experimental twists). 

They are so underrated! 

• Super Moderators

After Hours by The Weeknd. Hands down my #1 and the only one I still listen to regularly. It's also the only album released this year that I don't skip anything on.

I like Future Nostalgia a lot, but I overplayed it and now I don't listen to it. I liked Chromatica when it was first released, but now I haven't listened to it in months and all I remember is a lot of electronic noise tbh :teigen: I liked Folklore, but from the start, I've thought it was too long. So now, I only listen to my favorite like 5 songs from it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

#FreeBritney