Sam defends Britney’s post

Its so funny how when context is provided (like here) he still doesn't get the benefit of the doubt but where there us no context (the live video phone grab situation) he us immediately defined as the bad guy. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

he says something, you complain.

he says nothing, you complain.

Told You So Shrug GIF

This.

Spoiler

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. However- If people put half the energy they put into hating Sam, into something positive... they'd surprise themselves.

bored buffy the vampire slayer GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Cheshire-B said:

I think it's really cool he's defending her like that ! 

If I'm not mistaking he's her first ever boyfriend who defends her like that, isn't he ? I think it's nice ! :forkit:

I don't know about the others but Justin defended her even after they broke up https://popcrush.com/justin-timberlake-defends-britney-spears-dancing/

He's defended her a few times actually.  But I think her other boyfriends defended her not needing a cship so there's that lol.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Fake boyfriend or not, his Tea is real...
And he is right, Britney IS the most authentic, and we are some who DO believe she posts on instagram to post REAL beauty and positivity..
Rose is a code for FreeBritney, remember that.

Comments are rude as ****, we have to keep the positivity alive.. Dont tell her she looks like crap, how is that helping her??