Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She looks 12 again! Youthful queen! 

I'm going to get downvoted but I never liked madonna's songs 

i love you brit but i hate those videos  im sorry 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Needleney said:

I still cant with the fact she just randomly walks in and out the camera like that for 2 straight minutes long. So freaking awkward

:fruit:

Hair looks on point, she should rock this hairstyle at the red carpet

Yeah... She looks amazing, but just... why??

3 hours ago, nwonder said:

Wow. I’m impressed her team have managed to stretch these pictures/vids out for an entire month in 13 different posts 

:akii:

Well I hope now atleast they would have learnt how to stretch a album cycle for more than 3 months

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, Needleney said:

I still cant with the fact she just randomly walks in and out the camera like that for 2 straight minutes long. So freaking awkward

:fruit:

Hair looks on point, she should rock this hairstyle at the red carpet

Pretty sure she films these to get photographs. Just like at an actual photoshoot, they make you walk back and forth or make u dance or have fun.  But whoever's posting from her camera roll is just uploading the whole video instead of the pictures lol. :orangu: 

Omg yes that hairstyle on the red carpet would look hawt! She looks so fresh and youthful.  :) 

• Like 1

Naaaa I dont Really like the video. One or two would be cute. But not anymore. They are just Weird now. 2 minuts of Walking back and forth,  back and forth. To me it is desturbing.  BUT I Will say that Brit you DO look hella cute. You are BEAUTIFUL and deserve all happiness in the World. And you deserve to be FREE! 

8 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

I still think she makes these for pictures and not a video with music. :alook: 

Curious.

Thanks!

never thought about that.

now I can watch this awkward walking videos..

never understood why she was walking around like that so long.. even thought she was giving some hints but couldn’t find that : ))

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Karmickiss said:

Exactly omg thank you. I think her team posts these without her intent in video form. To make her look....well :slayde:

I thought this for a while! Imagine somebody posting the whole video of you trying to take one selfie. Ofcourse youd look dumb. 

• Like 1

Guys, do you not see her scratching her head at one point? She seems confused, nervous. The scratch to the head did it for me. She doesn't know what more to do.... Poor thing.. :crying1:

I still personally believe that this isn't her idea. allegedly.