Which remixes are better than the original version of the song?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Levitating (Blessed Madonna Remix) 

I'm not a huge fan of remixes but, I prefer the Overprotected Darkchild Remix over the original. 

I prefer these remixes 

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Out of all the remix albums that came out at the height of the cash in phrase of the late 80s and Early 90s. Paula's was the best. Somehow they made forever your girl more danceable than the original. To open with this fire remix of a sassy track was like. We're Gonna work out. Nobody is Gonna sit down 

• Love 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

15 hours ago, Iconic 4 U said:

I love Sparks :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: the remix was really good, I also liked Give It 2 Me

The Step On Up remix was my favourite, what a BOP :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: 

The Sparks remix fixes that weird tempo they went with on the original and gives it the beat it deserved!

Give It 2 Me feels like an entirely different song and definitely feels way more Madonna than Pharell.

The Step On Up remix fixes EVERYTHING that was wrong with the song. Ariana does suffer from some really boring production because her vocals are typically on point as we saw here!

• Love 1
  • Super Moderators

I love both versions of the song, but prefer the remix. Also, I MUCH prefer the video of the remix (the one below) over the original.

• Love 3

#FreeBritney

• Exhale+
8 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I love both versions of the song, but prefer the remix. Also, I MUCH prefer the video of the remix (the one below) over the original.

I really liked this, that chorus though :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

The video also went really well with the song!

• Love 1

I wanna get in the zone 💎

• Super Moderators
6 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

I really liked this, that chorus though :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

The video also went really well with the song!

It’s so good :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: I’ll never be over the song + video

• Love 1

#FreeBritney

• Exhale+
7 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Omg how could I forget about this. I had the most transcendental out of body experience ever hearing this randomly come on at the club one time. I was screaming :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

tumblr_oc2drtidab1qiohboo4_500.gif

This is SO good! :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1

I wanna get in the zone 💎