Katy Perry shows off her VMAs lewk, drops new video for "Resilient"

• Super Administrators

Lol I love how she keeps it 💯 

118652227-313916873366000-17703048437497

There it is, Katheryn. :katyclown:

Katy also dropped another video for the Smiles series, this time for "Resilient." It's darn cute :katycry:

Thoughts?!

Related:

vma-katy.jpg.efba02f951d6da304631ef490e2500e2.jpg

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

I tried to listen to the album in full. I almost made it...got to champagne problems :katyclown:

I feel like some of the songs are rip offs and the others sound dated :yesokay:

I only like a few songs off this album :wendycry: I only liked 8 songs off Witness and I liked Prism and Teenage Dream. Its looking like I’m over her :ririshade2:

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I tried to listen to the album in full. I almost made it...got to champagne problems :katyclown:

I feel like some of the songs are rip offs and the others sound dated :yesokay:

I only like a few songs off this album :wendycry: I only liked 8 songs off Witness and I liked Prism and Teenage Dream. Its looking like I’m over her :ririshade2:

I listened to the album yesterday.

I think the one I really liked was Teary Eyes.

Champagne Problems sounds like a Christina Aguilera song, not just the style, but it really sounds like it's Christina singing :orangu: The rest of the songs, I really don't remember much, except that some sound a bit mid-2000's, and though that usually should be something positive for me in theory, somehow the experience of listening to them just wasn't as good. 

I think Never Really Over was the best overall.

• Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

This Resilient video is adorable.  She really serving visuals this era, the Tucked and Cry About it Later videos are really fun and cute too. She deserves better than what she's getting rn, but I love that she's just sticking by her work and promoting it like crazy even through childbirth. 

• Love 3