Lady Gaga Included A Throwback of Britney's 1999 VMAs in her VMA performance

On 8/31/2020 at 10:56 PM, Wjc91 said:

People suggesting Lady Gaga Lip Synced..Are you serious? You can clearly hear the vocal differences between her performance and the studio versions of her songs. Backing tracks on some of the higher pitched notes for sure! But she absolutely did not lip sync! 

Its called recording while doing something so that the vocals change...pure vocal effect in the booth baby

• Love 1
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney Spears has been prevalent at EVERY VMA since her debut. Look at Doja's performance and tell me that's not an BOMT VMA performance knockoff

Guys come on just cos they were wearing a mask doesn’t mean they lip sync. We all know gaga is capable of singing live 100% of the time. Let’s not throw shade. 

Lady Gaga paid tribute to Britney at beginning of her performance!  Omg this is so sweet.  “On the way, a performance by Britney Spears and N SYNC. Diana Ross and Lady Gaga performing live f

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Mantequilla said:

Listen, I agree about the Domination event, and maybe she is over her career, we don't know. I just don't see how this proofs any of that.

I would probably back you up if the performance was a tribute to Britney, but her  name was only mentioned, along with other artists. Did all the  N'SYNC members thank Gaga? Did Diana Ross? Are they over their careers too? :zoomzoom:

I get that and you make a valid point. I guess I’m just over it with everything else when it comes to how she acts with her career and her fans