I don't believe Britney reads BreatheHeavy

• Super Administrators
1 hour ago, EasyThere said:

Gurl even Aghata does not believe she reads it.

Billy B is a mess

Can you please call me by my name 🙏. I'd appreciate it

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators

I'd like to think she does come to BH on occasion because it's a fun thought for me to have. Just gonna enjoy it :snarky:

• Love 3
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

2 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

I don't think she reads or ever registered here but like I said in my thread if there is 0.001% of that you can try to do something.. That's why I published that "personal" topic. :schoolingtime:

And I loved your kind words! Positive energy will do wonders someday 😊😊

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibilities that she's visited in the past and maybe does now

Guess we may never know :o

In my opinion Britney has definitely at the very least visited BreatheHeavy in the past because we have seen how many years ago she'd read gossip magazines about her in gas stations just to see what they were saying about her, she's a curious cat lol. BUT NOW? Doubtful with the strange circumstances surrounding her controlled life.

I don't think she reads it daily but I do think she or her friends probably browse to see if any juice or interesting topics are on page 1 of the form every now and then.  

Obviously she may have in the past but right now no. Billy B and Alexander are all seeking attention from mainstream media and her own fan base, they want the mean green.

Britney doesn't view Breatheheavy right now

Her boyfriend has internet access and can tell her everything. I believe Britney called him but he used his call with Britney to tell people to stop bullying him. He turned it all about himself.

The reason she called him is because he went to the rally, hes the only public figure to go to one. Britney contacted many random unknown people asking for help many times.

2 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Her boyfriend has internet access and can tell her everything. I believe Britney called him but he used his call with Britney to tell people to stop bullying him. He turned it all about himself.

The reason she called him is because he went to the rally, hes the only public figure to go to one. Britney contacted many random unknown people asking for help many times.

How did she contact them? Any evidence? 

2 minutes ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

How did she contact them? Any evidence? 

No evidence, but he said she contacted him through Jason. Jason gave Britney his number. I hope Britney is not talking to Jason : (

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

I didnt change it :cheese:

Thought it said ‘Britney does not read BH’ and now it says ‘I dont believe Britney reads BH’? If not, my mistake!