Dua Lipa's "Club Future Nostalgia" remix album has a score of 92 on Metacritic

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love Dua but that album is absolutely garbage  not even Madonna, Missy or Gwen could save that monstrosity 

If the critics like it, but the public hates it that means that the public is right. If the critics hate it and the public likes it then the public is right. If both the critics and the public love it

Wow, finally something you DONT like? It’s a miracle

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Maybe it will grow on youunsure james franco GIF

It defs isnt an album that I'd listen to always but when I'm in a dance mood or had enough drinks and or edibles it is something I can jive tofamily guy **** dance GIF

Your gifs are killing me! :tifflmao:

Just for you i will give it one more chance... :clicktina:

• Love 1
  • Super Moderators
11 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Not y'all posting its Metacritic score after just 1 day; it's bound to fall in the coming week as more reviews come in, and once the payola checks stop clearing.

EI1J-NBWkAAVeJA?format=jpg&name=small

What payola? The album is TANKING :ohwut:

• Love 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Super Moderators
28 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It's an album made for dancing, strobe Light's, foam parties with naked gay men, And black lights. Obviously none of you have been to a gay bar or a bathhouse and it shows. 

I’ve been to plenty gay bars and they’d play the regular album over this mess tenor.gif

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+
2 hours ago, Stefani said:

Not y'all posting its Metacritic score after just 1 day; it's bound to fall in the coming week as more reviews come in, and once the payola checks stop clearing.

EI1J-NBWkAAVeJA?format=jpg&name=small

Katy got 13 reviews.

Dua only has five. Cos she sent the Album to dance music critics, not regular music critics. That's why it's universal acclaimed. She went to the critics who would understand the project. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Exhale+
16 minutes ago, khaleesi said:

How is that even possible? We heard the same **** right? THE ALBUM IS NOTHING BUT A BAG OF DIARRHEA!  WHAT THE ****!  :nydisgust:

I gave up 30 seconds in :ipass:

• Haha 2

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
58 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’ve been to plenty gay bars and they’d play the regular album over this mess tenor.gif

I’d rather twerk to Beethoven and Pachelbel than this remix :ipass:

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

• Exhale+
Just now, khaleesi said:

Girl i threw up in my mouth several times while trying to listen to it... My ears won't stop bleeding. HELP! :wendycry:

Go listen to Blackout and hear good dance music first, then play the OG Future Nostalgia  :nyschool:

• Love 3

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀