Katy Perry's new album "Smile” drops to #54 selling 5k copies

• Exhale+
13 minutes ago, Style. said:

She will pull a 1k a la Kimmie Blanco. :akii:

9 sold below 900 copies let alone 1k but go off :akii:

• Haha 2

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: MATM (Bhangra Remix) is the best remix of Britney’s career :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch Britney release B10 in 2021 with a huge world tour and 400k sales in its first week after 23 years in the business at 39 years old after all the positive publicity she’s getting Everyone i

If someone had told me in 2014 that in 6 years a Katy album would flop worse than any Xtina album I never would've believed it. 

I think it will sell between 150k and 200k and reach the #1 spot. There´s been a lot of visual promo and that's a good thing. also the album was promoted more than any Britney album here in Exhal

Posted Images

It's probably not going to do well tbh. Maybe 100k at most with streaming? :deserves:

I don't mind it, she could have made a decent sounding album but she didn't. Some tracks on Britney Jean are more bearable for me. :katyclown:

I don't hate this album because it's not like Teenage Dream, I dislike it because the concept was bland and the album sounded like a commercial. :akii:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, bliss said:

She did a 50K bundle so that top 5 debut is secured :akii:

I thought billboard changed the formula and bundles aren’t taken in consideration no more... :selena:

200.gif
Even here in Australia, where Katy was huge (Rise went to #1 :katyclown:) the album isn’t even top 5 on iTunes. Metallica look like they’ll have the #1 album here. 

I predict another week at #1 for Taylor in the US :brityes: 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

OMG guys predictions have already come in and it seems that SMILE is projected to sell 285k sales in the US with a No.1 debut. It is predicted to sell 512k units globally! :ohcrap:

OMG this is the comeback we all have been waiting for! This is Katy Perrys own circus era! Heres come her revival :letitburn:

Sweetie, It’s Wayyyy To Early To Have A Reliable Prediction.  And Besides This Person Isn’t Reliable.  She’s Not Getting That Many If The Album Hasn’t Even Hit #1 On ITunes.

• Haha 2