Katy Perry's new album "Smile” drops to #54 selling 5k copies

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch Britney release B10 in 2021 with a huge world tour and 400k sales in its first week after 23 years in the business at 39 years old after all the positive publicity she’s getting Everyone i

If someone had told me in 2014 that in 6 years a Katy album would flop worse than any Xtina album I never would've believed it. 

I think it will sell between 150k and 200k and reach the #1 spot. There´s been a lot of visual promo and that's a good thing. also the album was promoted more than any Britney album here in Exhal

Posted Images

On 9/2/2020 at 1:23 AM, Blackout2006 said:

Lol Joanne was underperformed :hahaha:

It sold just 2.5 million WW, debuted with 201k sales which is her second-most lowest album first week sales. Should i mention how Joannes sales by its second week dropped by a 70% dip in sales (61k sold), and was the 28th best-selling album of 2016 and didnt even sell over 1 million copies :chrissy:

goo.JPG.73293d024505f7bba8ed030d6431b021.JPG

Regardless it isnt about sales, Joanne was Gagas healing album after Artpop. Just like that SMILE is Katys healing album after Witness. It will help set Katy for a more stronger comeback.

Joanne isn’t a fav of mine but it did debut at #1 and it did spawn a top 5 hit Million Reasons along with a top 20 hit Perfect Illusion along with a top 40 hit Joanne...Joanne also won a grammy :gagacrash:

Sis, I feel you are comparing Apples to Oranges :yesokay:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Exhale+

Katy did mess it up, she went after Mental health, not just Britney Spears, but mocked mental health in general, had this been the 90s. She would be fine, but the youth and early Millennials take mental health seriously, no other generation has before that. 

• Dislike 1
  • Like 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Exhale+
3 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Joanne isn’t a fav of mine but it did debut at #1 and it did spawn a top 5 hit Million Reasons along with a top 20 hit Perfect Illusion along with a top 40 hit Joanne...Joanne also won a grammy :gagacrash:

Not successful enough :gagacrash:

Albums these days easily go No.1, so why even discuss :gagacrash:

First week sales were good because of hype, because second week really gave the verdict :gagacrash:

Doesnt every Gaga album have a top 5 hit ? :gagacrash:

Grammys mean a thing? :gagacrash:

• Haha 1

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Not successful enough :gagacrash:

Albums these days easily go No.1, so why even discuss :gagacrash:

First week sales were good because of hype, because second week really gave the verdict :gagacrash:

Doesnt every Gaga album have a top 5 hit ? :gagacrash:

Grammys mean a thing? :gagacrash:

grief sure jan GIF by NETFLIX

• Love 1