BLACKPINK taps Cardi B for new song "Bet You Wanna" off their new album "The Album," Cardi shares explicit version

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BLACKPINK and Cardi B team up for a new song together titled "Bet You Wanna." Cardi posted the explicit version Thoughts, Exhale?!   

8 songs, that's an EP. And "The Album" 

Prefer 8 perfect ones, rather than 21 fillers - Looking at you Drake. 

Posted Images

8 songs ? Is that enough to call it an album ? :nervousney:

A bit disappointed, I thought there would be at least 10 songs. 

But can't wait for the Cardi B song ! 

• Exhale+

I knew YG would find a way to scam BLINKS. :tina: Let's do some comparisons:

TWICE, my favorite girl group, debuted in October of 2015. They have released 102 songs in total (I love 90% of them).

BLACKPINK debuted in August of 2016 (about 10 months apart). Once "The Album" is released, they will have 22 songs (including "Kiss and Make Up" & "Sour Candy").

:cheersney:

If my math is correct:

• TWICE release roughly 1.73 songs per month
  • BLACKPINK release roughly 0.45 songs per month

Fix your **** YG. This is what happens when you force your group to work with one producer. :heresthetea: Also, not YG forcing me to listen to Cardi B. :jabba:

💋 i can't stop me 💋

• Exhale+
13 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

8 songs ? Is that enough to call it an album ? :nervousney:

A bit disappointed, I thought there would be at least 10 songs. 

But can't wait for the Cardi B song ! 

I would say so. some go the great places and get Album of the year with just 9 perfect songs 

You have to learn to accept that BP has a few songs :crying1: what is not clear to me is why they said there were going to be about 10 songs and now they are coming out with 8. Maybe the deluxe version will bring a couple of bonus tracks? or will each girl have her solo? :umsaywhat: Ok, I have to stop dreaming and accept that YG prefers not to throw fillers :janet::jl:

Why do they try to shove Cardi in every genre.  She sticks out like a sore thumb.  Her voice and whole vibe is very polarizing and awkward as hell on most tracks outside of her genre.  But let’s see what she’s got.

• Exhale+
36 minutes ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

You have to learn to accept that BP has a few songs :crying1: what is not clear to me is why they said there were going to be about 10 songs and now they are coming out with 8. Maybe the deluxe version will bring a couple of bonus tracks? or will each girl have her solo? :umsaywhat: Ok, I have to stop dreaming and accept that YG prefers not to throw fillers :janet::jl:

the deluxe will probably have some stupid remixes or acoustic versions :katyclown:

💋 i can't stop me 💋

• 5 weeks later...