This Day in Pop: Britney performs along with G-Eazy at the VMA's 2016 (August 28)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This was a great performance. She showed energy, fluidity, and confidence, and she was glowing! I’m still a little bitter she got snubbed by being put after a 10-minute Beyoncé performance, but s

On August 28, 2016 the VMA's were held at Madison Square Garden in Manhattan. Rihanna received the Video Vanguard Award, and Beyoncé won 8 awards that night, overtaking Madonna's record of most moonme

Her favorite color was already yellow! 

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

When Rihanna and Britney are both after thoughts to Beyonce.

Hell when Glory came out. 

Billboard did an article saying 

"There was a time when Beyoncé released music in a Britney dominated world, now the roles have Switched. Glory is the first release by Britney in a Beyoncé dominated era."

Beyonce's perfomance lasted almost 15 minutes so what do you expect:katyclown:

"Beyonce dominated era" you mean in The States and Europe, cause in the rest of the world we don't care much about her tbh:alook:

say what you want but who else would you wait for after a 15 min Beyonce performance? It would be Britney I think it was for ratings. 2016 was a year packed with Pop Divas. She did great I think the pre record bugs me a little but she does sound flawless on the me,myself, I track.  Her movements were all ionic the yellow one piece only she could pull that off.