Is it a reach to say Black Pink referenced Britney Spears in "DDU-DU DDU-DU" ?

I just watched the "DDU-DU DDU-DU" video from Black Pink and at 1:50, the pink wig, the fall on the floor and the guys pointing cameras as if it was guns made me think of Britney in 2007 and how agressive the paparazzi were at that time (+the pink wig).

What do you think ? 

Not a reach, I thought the exact same thing when I saw queen Jisso's scene. In the beginning they all concentrate on the perfect image (the pic behind her), but the pink wig indicates that she has another side to her other than the image they see, and when she falls then they start pointing their gun cameras at her (referencing the media's attack on a fallen star). Britneys breakdown / fall from grace is one of the biggest in pop culture history, the fact that she wore a short pink wig makes it clearer to me that it could definitely be referencing Britney. :gtfo: