Billy B discussing his alleged call with Britney

On 8/27/2020 at 10:21 AM, Stannedforever said:

-He's pissed because people act like they know everything about the whole Instagram situation (whether britney is controlling her social media or not) which he knows about but is not publicly addressing
-He claims multiple times that it is Britney's wish that he goes and tells everyone that she is fine with a video
-He says that Britney contacted him because of how vocal he is about the whole situation, and because he's Britney's friend and they have mutual trust and respect (Altho he's not completely sure why him)
-He claims that Britney said she's doing good and is having fun like hiking, horseback riding, biking and has overall "busy life"
-He claims that she is not being controlled by her team because she can call to people (him and Jason)
-He claims that Britney is happy with the way how things are going even if it's just baby steps towards her freedom
-He tells people to not believe everything the read because that's how people are looking crazy and conspiracy theorists 
-He says that Britney said that she's reading "everything" from breatheheavy (exhale?) to her instagram (comments?)
-He says that "she sees this stuff" and is hoping that people would stop attacking each others, her family (certain family members but he says that he's not telling which ones), Jason etc and stop the negativity because then she believe's it's her fault 
-He says that the "love she feels" is giving her strength but the negativity she sees stresses her out
-He says that there are many people who could speak out but won't because they are scared of the fanbase/media attacking them afterwards

Exactly. He acts as if he knows whether she controls her social media or not, but still doesnt say ****. Its hard for us to believe when there are proofs she has been controlled in other situations. Also she never addressed anything in videos, even on that all is well video where she said completely different things from the caption. That happened other times. She never made a livestream, her instagram has videos of her asnwering questions no one asked but completely ignoring what everyone keep asking/saying on the comments. She never interacts with anyone else (comments, likes, etc). Once Lou left a comment tagging JL on a pages post about Britney, but didnt tag Britneys account. They never post on weekends. The list goes on and on. 

- why would Britney want him to record a video saying shes fine? Why didnt she record herself and posted on her instagram? And If she isnt controlled why wouldnt Britney ask for her sister to say smt instead? If what hes saying is true (i doubt it), would that prove that she didnt ask her sister to say smt bc shes on Jamies side? Someone didnt think this thru I see. Also, why wouldnt she ask Jansen who always seemed a FreeBritney supporter or even someone really famous like MIley who really seems to support her? 

- he want us to believe she has been in contact with Jason for a while now? Ok. And that she want Billys numbers and Jason just happened to know?

- bc of how vocal hes? About what? Bc guys is on the fence. Actually he seems more pro cship If you ask me. He has no clue what FreeBritney is about, he talked **** about dementia, acting as if she could have and as if dementia could be a different thing (yeah, Britney must have loved the fact he talked as if she has/could have dementia, right). He refused to say FreeBritney and made the whole thing about him being butthurt over comments made about his makeup work 8 years ago. Hes Britneys friend? Hmmm when was the last time he was seen or worked with her? 

- so Britney is doing good and enjoying life but her instagram that maybe she controls only has posts of her posing or dancing in the same outfits at her home. Why there isnt almost anything of her outside her house? Why the same pic is posted 200 times? Why paparazzi dont happen to ever see Britney hanging out and enjoying herself?

- Britney is happy but cant say this to us?? 

- he says that we shouldnt believe everything we read but we must believe in him? Someone that made the whole thing about himself, that showed no receipts and no one saw him around/next Britney since 2012? Ok. 

- Again, Britney reads everything and has free access to internet, yet cant bother to record a video saying shes fine and happy? 

- She doesnt like to see her family and other people being attacked but cant bother to post a video saying that fans need to back off? Funny. 

- again he does make FreeBritney about him/Jason again. No one attacked Eve, Cher, Miley, Sharon Osbourne, Dave, Paris, her former photographer and other people. But we should believe that out of all people Britney wants to send us a message thru Billy? Something he cant prove? And that she isnt being controlled when there are court papers saying things she cant do under a cship. When Jamie banned a guy who knew her only bc he took a pic with Britney before asking Jamies approval. When she was censored on a tv show for only saying the word cship. Are we supposed to believe that shed talk with Jason oftenly and say that she wants him back and Sam is gay? Give me a ******* break. 

All of this seem plausible, right. 

• Love 3
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He said she possibly got his number from Jason ...but I feel like they are both being fooled by a fake Britney over the phone  LOL . I wish they had gone on face time. And if Britney has full control

Has he been talking to Myah all this time?

He claims Britney specifically asked him to make a video to say she is fine. He said they both talked about BreatheHeavy, the mean comments etc. Billy B does need to stop complaining about f

13 hours ago, Newrie said:

As someone who has put everything at risk multiple times, over and over, to be a whistleblower and try to protect children and people in vulnerable positions that were stuck in very abusive and dangerous situations, knowing I would be threatened and recieve hate and defamation, I have No time for people that Can’t even say something so obvious like ”slavery is wrong” or ”of course women deserves women’s rights” or ”adult citizens deserve civil rights”. No way you can blame Britney’s fans for her collegues not speaking up, that is just straight up abuse to the Free Britney movement.

On the contrary I would say that it is because of people like Billy B that people would be afraid to even share the hashtag. It is the common people without a platform who gets ridiculed and called conspiracy theorists and now, crazy and obsessed by Billy. 

Don’t you think it would be more dangerous to say ”Black lives matter” in Hollywood? Yet almost all celebrities do it. Same with metoo. They are not afraid to speak up, they love to speak up. That almost Noone There do it for Britney is on THEM. Blame What you want but not Britney’s fans, that is just too low. 

It's too low to blame Britney fans?!? Ha! Have you lived under a rock and missed how "low" some of these Britney fans can go even in regards to Britney herself?!?. There is a reason Britney often refers to her "real fans" and that's because Britney isnt for the people who attack and bully when they dont get what they want.

People haven't attacked Cher because she's on spoken about the better of Britneys health vs speaking about specific issues or calling out fans that are extremely negative to those who do speak about it.

Why would Britney involve her family anymore than they are already are? She's already spoken several times about the heat her family is getting and her sister has also spoken well about Britney and yet fans still demand and demand. Open your eyes a bit more.

And there a lot of people who are doing great things for the Free Britney Movement that aren't being hostile online. Speaking to specific people and how they act is in no way abuse to the movement. That's like saying it's wrong to be against the people in the black lives matter movement who are attacking people and committing horrible crimes just because they stand for black lives... there's a way and a way not to do things for a movement.

I for one am not blaming every single Britney fan out there for anything... I actually didn't blame Britney fans for anything... I basically pointed out that the minute anyone says something other than Free Britney it's immediately shut down and picked apart as nothing but lies when none of us really know. 

12 hours ago, Bundy said:

The funny thing about this is hes the one holding onto negative comments made about his makeup work on Britney 8 years ago!!! Dude cant let this go for some reason and wants to make #FreeBritney (smt he did say he shout) about that when the only negative thing going on in the movement is about the people who can be abusing Britney. No one is having meltdowns about her makeup now or her hair ffs. He should take his head out of his own *** before saying what we should be doing. He doesnt even know what FreeBritney is really about and I wont even talk about his dementia comments at the rally. 

This made me 😂. Like it is so obvious to everyone But him. Yes, There is a movement with the hashtag #freebritney and the focus is on one of her makeup artists from when she was on X-factor. And Britney herself has the same focus, as she personally call him to giver her support about bashing Breatheheavy and that ”negative” person who dared to critique his work. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, GodneyLovin said:

It's too low to blame Britney fans?!? Ha! Have you lived under a rock and missed how "low" some of these Britney fans can go even in regards to Britney herself?!?. There is a reason Britney often refers to her "real fans" and that's because Britney isnt for the people who attack and bully when they dont get what they want.

People haven't attacked Cher because she's on spoken about the better of Britneys health vs speaking about specific issues or calling out fans that are extremely negative to those who do speak about it.

Why would Britney involve her family anymore than they are already are? She's already spoken several times about the heat her family is getting and her sister has also spoken well about Britney and yet fans still demand and demand. Open your eyes a bit more.

And there a lot of people who are doing great things for the Free Britney Movement that aren't being hostile online. Speaking to specific people and how they act is in no way abuse to the movement. That's like saying it's wrong to be against the people in the black lives matter movement who are attacking people and committing horrible crimes just because they stand for black lives... there's a way and a way not to do things for a movement.

I for one am not blaming every single Britney fan out there for anything... I actually didn't blame Britney fans for anything... I basically pointed out that the minute anyone says something other than Free Britney it's immediately shut down and picked apart as nothing but lies when none of us really know. 

Yes, Im into human rights. I’ve never been a Britney fan or anyone’s fan. I support #freebritney because it is so obvious that slavery is wrong. It is obvious that a woman and mother should have the right to vote, make her own decisions etc. 
I am sure There are crazy fans to any artist. The Beatles had people fainting and screaming just of the look of them.

Still has zero to do with lame celebrities not speaking up about trafficking going on within their own field. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Bundy said:

Exactly. He acts as if he knows whether she controls her social media or not, but still doesnt say ****. Its hard for us to believe when there are proofs she has been controlled in other situations. Also she never addressed anything in videos, even on that all is well video where she said completely different things from the caption. That happened other times. She never made a livestream, her instagram has videos of her asnwering questions no one asked but completely ignoring what everyone keep asking/saying on the comments. She never interacts with anyone else (comments, likes, etc). Once Lou left a comment tagging JL on a pages post about Britney, but didnt tag Britneys account. They never post on weekends. The list goes on and on. 

- why would Britney want him to record a video saying shes fine? Why didnt she record herself and posted on her instagram? And If she isnt controlled why wouldnt Britney ask for her sister to say smt instead? If what hes saying is true (i doubt it), would that prove that she didnt ask her sister to say smt bc shes on Jamies side? Someone didnt think this thru I see. Also, why wouldnt she ask Jansen who always seemed a FreeBritney supporter or even someone really famous like MIley who really seems to support her? 

- he want us to believe she has been in contact with Jason for a while now? Ok. And that she want Billys numbers and Jason just happened to know?

- bc of how vocal hes? About what? Bc guys is on the fence. Actually he seems more pro cship If you ask me. He has no clue what FreeBritney is about, he talked **** about dementia, acting as if she could have and as if dementia could be a different thing (yeah, Britney must have loved the fact he talked as if she has/could have dementia, right). He refused to say FreeBritney and made the whole thing about him being butthurt over comments made about his makeup work 8 years ago. Hes Britneys friend? Hmmm when was the last time he was seen or worked with her? 

- so Britney is doing good and enjoying life but her instagram that maybe she controls only has posts of her posing or dancing in the outfits in her home. Why there isnt almost anything of her outside her house? Why the same pic is posted 200 times? Why paparazzi dont happen to ever see Britney hanging out and enjoying herself?

- Britney is happy but cant say this to us?? 

- he says that we shouldnt believe everything we read but we must believe in him? Someone that made the whole thing about himself, that showed no receipts and no one saw him around/next Britney since 2012? Ok. 

- Again, Britney reads everything and has free access to internet, yet cant bother to record a video saying shes fine and happy? 

- She doesnt like to see her family and other people being attacked but cant bother to post a video saying that fans need to back off? Funny. 

- again he does make FreeBritney about him/Jason again. No one attacked Eve, Cher, Miley, Sharon Osbourne, Dave, Paris, her former photographer and other people. But we should believe that out of all people Britney wants to send us a message thru Billy? Something he cant prove? And that she isnt being controlled when there are court papers saying things she cant do under a cship. When Jamie banned a guy who knew her only bc he took a pic with Britney before asking Jamies approval. When she was censored on a tv show for only saying the word cship. Are we supposed to believe that shed talk with Jason oftenly and say that she wants him back and Sam is gay? Give me a ******* break. 

All of this seem plausible, right. 

Applaud David Beckham GIF by England

• Love 4

So Billy B says our "negativity" stresses Britney out, but apparently it doesn’t stress her out when Jason Alexander claims that Sam is a paid gay actor.

Also, Billy B tells the fans that "all is well, don't believe everything you read" (where did I read that before?), yet he keeps dragging people left and right on Instagram for not believing Jason Alexander (an abuser with criminal record btw). Make it make sense Billy B. :orangu:

• Love 2

Billy if you're reading this, stop with everything if you won't provide proof.

You know how toxic internet can be and the more you talk without evidence the more unconvincing you'll become. You're not the first person who's gone through this.

ALSO

Screenshot-2020-08-29-Ayush-Srivastava-ay-ush1-Instagram-photos-and-videos.png

Idk, I never watched the live stream where Billy talked about the phone call so I can’t speak to whether I think he was telling the truth or not. But I did think he had some valid points at the rally that were mostly overlooked perhaps because of the way he worded himself. When he said the fans need to allow Britney to be Britney no matter what that looks like and to love her no matter the choices she makes, I FELT that. Everyone has been telling this woman who to be for a majority of her life, and for decades now seemingly everything she‘s done or said has been picked apart to shreds. As much as I know the members of BH love Britney and want to see her treated fairly, I think sometimes our concern for her can easily run into the territory of thinking we, as fans, know better for her than she does. And that in itself isn’t fair. Britney should be able to dress how she wants, wear her makeup how she wants, post how she wants, talk to whoever she wants(yes, even Jason Alexander if that’s who she chooses,) and we should trust that she knows what’s best for herself. Both because we truly don’t know her personally, and because she’s a grown woman who deserves that benefit of the doubt from her fans who are supposed to love her unconditionally. It hurt my soul seeing people on here make comments like “well maybe something really IS wrong if she’s actually wanting to be with Jason again.” How would anyone here know what their relationship is truly like? Like that’s such a harsh judgement. Regardless of what we think of him he’s a part of her childhood. Imagine if she really was talking to him AND really was reading Exhale seeing those kind of suggestions? We don’t really know the truth of Britney’s every day life. We piece together bits and pieces of what we’re told about her current situation and then from there all we can do is pretty much project our own emotions/experiences onto her in trying to imagine how she actually feels. 

(For the record, I think that the Free Britney movement as a whole is incredible, I support it 100%, and I believe the fans here on BH have Britney’s best interest at heart. I just think there’s a fine line between helping and being overbearing, and we need to keep in mind that fighting for Britney’s freedom means fighting for her to choose her own path no matter what it may look like. It’s not our place to judge her.)

With all that being said, my question now is why is everyone so quick to think Billy was lying about her being on here? Why are so many people bypassing the idea that the rules of the conservatorship could’ve changed in the months since Jodi took over? I’ve seen so many comments about how Britney would be contacting a lawyer or making public pleas for help if she had access to a phone. Why would we know anything about what she’s doing in her private time? Idk, I really do trust that the reason she’s not speaking is because she does have a plan, she trusts God, and she trusts that the courts are finally going to do right by her. And I don’t think she owes us an explanation no matter how worried we may be, because at the end of the day it’s HER life. I know that if everything I said was scrutinized by millions, I wouldn’t want to speak out during such a challenging time in my life either. Yet at the same time it’s not hard for me to believe that she would call up an old friend who she saw out on the streets advocating for her humanity. Or that she would be curious as to what her fans are saying about everything going on with her rn. And it makes me so sad to imagine her genuinely asking him to send out that message to us and then to see a majority of people shrugging off her words and calling it all a lie. 

Again I don’t know what’s true or what’s not, and I’m sorry that this is a LOT- I usually refrain from sharing my thoughts on the internet tbh. But this has just been haunting me for a couple days now and I needed to let it out 😩

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Bundy said:

The funny thing about this is hes the one holding onto negative comments made about his makeup work on Britney 8 years ago!!! Dude cant let this go for some reason and wants to make #FreeBritney (smt he did say he shout) about that when the only negative thing going on in the movement is about the people who can be abusing Britney. No one is having meltdowns about her makeup now or her hair ffs. He should take his head out of his own *** before saying what we should be doing. He doesnt even know what FreeBritney is really about and I wont even talk about his dementia comments at the rally. 

8 hours ago, Newrie said:

This made me 😂. Like it is so obvious to everyone But him. Yes, There is a movement with the hashtag #freebritney and the focus is on one of her makeup artists from when she was on X-factor. And Britney herself has the same focus, as she personally call him to giver her support about bashing Breatheheavy and that ”negative” person who dared to critique his work. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I bet with everything happening in her life (including barely seeing her own kids) she worries the most about Billy being criticized for his ****ty makeup work 8 years ago and about Lou, Jamie and her family being dragged for probably abusing her/their power thru cship. Yeah, that seems about right. Give me a ******* break, hes delusional af If he thought most of the fans would buy for this **** :tiffcackle:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, queenbetch2 said:

Idk, I never watched the live stream where Billy talked about the phone call so I can’t speak to whether I think he was telling the truth or not. But I did think he had some valid points at the rally that were mostly overlooked perhaps because of the way he worded himself. When he said the fans need to allow Britney to be Britney no matter what that looks like and to love her no matter the choices she makes, I FELT that. Everyone has been telling this woman who to be for a majority of her life, and for decades now seemingly everything she‘s done or said has been picked apart to shreds. As much as I know the members of BH love Britney and want to see her treated fairly, I think sometimes our concern for her can easily run into the territory of thinking we, as fans, know better for her than she does. And that in itself isn’t fair. Britney should be able to dress how she wants, wear her makeup how she wants, post how she wants, talk to whoever she wants(yes, even Jason Alexander if that’s who she chooses,) and we should trust that she knows what’s best for herself. Both because we truly don’t know her personally, and because she’s a grown woman who deserves that benefit of the doubt from her fans who are supposed to love her unconditionally. It hurt my soul seeing people on here make comments like “well maybe something really IS wrong if she’s actually wanting to be with Jason again.” How would anyone here know what their relationship is truly like? Like that’s such a harsh judgement. Regardless of what we think of him he’s a part of her childhood. Imagine if she really was talking to him AND really was reading Exhale seeing those kind of suggestions? We don’t really know the truth of Britney’s every day life. We piece together bits and pieces of what we’re told about her current situation and then from there all we can do is pretty much project our own emotions/experiences onto her in trying to imagine how she actually feels. 

(For the record, I think that the Free Britney movement as a whole is incredible, I support it 100%, and I believe the fans here on BH have Britney’s best interest at heart. I just think there’s a fine line between helping and being overbearing, and we need to keep in mind that fighting for Britney’s freedom means fighting for her to choose her own path no matter what it may look like. It’s not our place to judge her.)

With all that being said, my question now is why is everyone so quick to think Billy was lying about her being on here? Why are so many people bypassing the idea that the rules of the conservatorship could’ve changed in the months since Jodi took over? I’ve seen so many comments about how Britney would be contacting a lawyer or making public pleas for help if she had access to a phone. Why would we know anything about what she’s doing in her private time? Idk, I really do trust that the reason she’s not speaking is because she does have a plan, she trusts God, and she trusts that the courts are finally going to do right by her. And I don’t think she owes us an explanation no matter how worried we may be, because at the end of the day it’s HER life. I know that if everything I said was scrutinized by millions, I wouldn’t want to speak out during such a challenging time in my life either. Yet at the same time it’s not hard for me to believe that she would call up an old friend who she saw out on the streets advocating for her humanity. Or that she would be curious as to what her fans are saying about everything going on with her rn. And it makes me so sad to imagine her genuinely asking him to send out that message to us and then to see a majority of people shrugging off her words and calling it all a lie. 

Again I don’t know what’s true or what’s not, and I’m sorry that this is a LOT- I usually refrain from sharing my thoughts on the internet tbh. But this has just been haunting me for a couple days now and I needed to let it out 😩

I agree with you! :cardi:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, queenbetch2 said:

The thing is, he was talking to the Free Britney movement. All of Britney’s fans are not #freebritney and There are some who share the hashtag and has educated ourself on her case that is not in ”the Britney army”. Many are both of course, but he was at a rally with very aware people into human rights and who only talk about humanising Britney and already says What you just shared now. Billy keep mixing it all up and associating Free Britney with his worst idea of What a fan is (fanatic as he says). On the other hand he seem obsessed by celebrities so he might be projecting his own fanatic personality onto everyone else 🙄.

• Like 1