Billy B discussing his alleged call with Britney

5 hours ago, jj_boha said:

He said she possibly got his number from Jason ...but I feel like they are both being fooled by a fake Britney over the phone  LOL . :katyclown:I wish they had gone on face time. And if Britney has full control of her phone and IG, why doesn’t  she upload a video herself or go on IG live to say these things ? It’s weird that she’s asking someone to give a msg to her fans . 

Because that would more put her in danger. She is not stupid... That would never be allowed.. She have to send everything to some people who uploads what she wants

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He said she possibly got his number from Jason ...but I feel like they are both being fooled by a fake Britney over the phone  LOL . I wish they had gone on face time. And if Britney has full control

Has he been talking to Myah all this time?

He claims Britney specifically asked him to make a video to say she is fine. He said they both talked about BreatheHeavy, the mean comments etc. Billy B does need to stop complaining about f

19 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Yeah, I feel you. That's where I am at as well. Also regretting my decision to register on here.

I was also willing to give Billy B the benefit of the doubt. But watching him on the live stream the day of the rally I began to have my doubts. For what its worth, I have a family member who is a body language expert. She agrees with me that in her opinion she sees signs of not telling the truth. 

As fans, I don't think a lot of people understand the frustration of seeing this woman trapped and uncomfortable for 12+ years. We have to be the most traumatized fanbase hands down when it comes to pop stars. The last couple of months seeing how deep the rabbit hole goes with the 40+ companies, the missing fortune, and all of the lies has really taken a toll for me. I don't know about anyone else. And then I see people like Billy B. and Jason Alexander who decide to muddy the waters for an addition 15 seconds of fame.

TMZ has "subtly" alluded to Britney's death 2-3 times this year alone. Recently, with the news about Jamie Lynn we are now seeing more in the media the words "in the case of Britney's death", etc. And I don't know about you but to me it just makes me feel like her situation is even more perilous than we thought. What we're dealing with here is a gigantic web of crime, and some additional clownery from people who claim to care about her as well but obviously have bad intentions. Jason Alexander could even be used at this point as a reason to keep the conservatorship going, because it will be "needed" to protect her from people like him. This goes deep, imo. I don't believe that Billy B. and Jason Alexander were there to help Britney. I believe they both served their purpose for reasons we might find out about years from now.

But I am done playing nice, personally. 

I definitely feel her situation is worse than we could ever imagine and even if she does get out of the conservatorship, I don't think we'll ever know how much she has truly suffered. 

The conservatorship has done the exact opposite of what it's aim was. It was supposed to protect her from leeches but how could it when it was set up by leeches. 

Her story is truly heartbreaking and I hope her sons realise one day how much she has suffered. She was robbed of being the mother she could be because of this conservatorship and that must kill her every day. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

He can only speak the best about his personal experience... why wouldn't he touch on it several times since he wouldn't know better what it's like to experience the negativity than from his own? He doesnt want to speak for britney orJason.. a lot of you watched this and still dont get it. He said at the rally people were scared of speaking out because of how fans themselves twist things around and reach for things that arent there. 

What's not clicking?!

You all want people go speak out and then are so skeptical about everything anyone says.

Stop.

Just reading the first page was enough of why she, Billy b, or jason or her family would feel stressed or not want to respond to us or speak out. 

You all believe nothing unless Britney visually and verbally says it. Which I get but you also need to realize a lot of these people have no reason to lie and put themselves out there even more of your negativity. 

38 minutes ago, GodneyLovin said:

He can only speak the best about his personal experience... why wouldn't he touch on it several times since he wouldn't know better what it's like to experience the negativity than from his own? He doesnt want to speak for britney orJason.. a lot of you watched this and still dont get it. He said at the rally people were scared of speaking out because of how fans themselves twist things around and reach for things that arent there. 

What's not clocking?!

You all want people go speak out and then ate so skeptical about everything anyone says.

Stop.

Just reading the first page was enough of why she, Billy b, or jason or her family would feel stressed or not want to respond to us or speak out. 

You all believe nothing unless Britney visually and verbally says it. Which I get but you also need to realize a lot of these people have no reason to lie and put themselves out there even more of your negativity. 

Reason: all publicity is good publicity. 
reason 2: paid interviews 

reason 3: name increased searched on the net.

reason 4: more exposure = more work. 

that’s why they’re doing it. They’re nobodies who need it lol. Let’s get back to focusing on people like Cher who already have all 4 reasons that these two don’t.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Today is my last day on Exhale. Good luck!

@MyahJeanSpearsDon't leave, who cares if Jordan don't want to be sued by Team C-ship, we need call them out no matter in which form. Don't let anybody censor you. Hope to still see you here.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
54 minutes ago, GodneyLovin said:

What's not clocking?!

You all want people go speak out and then ate so skeptical about everything anyone says.

Stop.

You could see the colors of the persons.

We never doubt or attack the guy who leaks her letter, never doubt or attack Lachapelle, and the list could still goes... But Billy B is only attacking fans (especially BreatheHeavy/Exhale, THIS forum), calling the movement a conspiracy theory among other things.... How could you trust anyone who do that?

And if they really want to help Britney and speak they shouldn't care if fans attacks them or not.

Lol i mean i want to cling to ANYONE that speaks out . But what is he actually saying? 

He "spoke" to her . She's "fine" . "Dont be negative" " she reads BH" 

Sis didn't you say you had " things to REVEAL" . He's literally going around in circles with certain objective. Maybe tean CON is paying people to come 2 the rally and then say things are " fine" . 

We need Britney to sit with no one around her and speak for 4 hours straight ... how she feels , her "mental issues" and the conservatorship... then we'd sort of understand what's going on. Im not gonna buy anything ANYONE will say. I want Britney to speak. 

8 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Yes because I saw a video of him putting my website on blast with a megaphone at a public rally... So instead of being petty and retaliating or issuing some kind of statement... I asked to have a private conversation with him so I could understand where he's coming from, why he feels that way and what compelled him to say those things he said. He asked we keep the conversation private and I agreed. 

I understand. Take care my friend. 

SUPER curious on if you believe him or not

• Super Administrators
Just now, Arianna said:

SUPER curious on if you believe him or not

He texted me saying something similar, that Britney remembers meeting me and that she reads BH. As much as I would love to believe that, and this is what I told him, I’m having trouble wrapping my mind around it. I don’t want to call him a liar by any means. I just don’t know if I believe it. Would love to be proved wrong though!! 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Can we stop giving this guy attention?  I feel like he's pressed at Britney's fans and just making up all these stories to act like everything's all fine and dandy with her and using her name for all the attention he's getting now... either that or he's paid by Lou or Daddy Colon... or as someone mentioned above if it did happen, he could just be talking to a fake Britney lol.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Y'all are still  on with these conspiracy theories.

Y'all will not believe anyone unless it fits your narrative. Even Jason Alexander — whom years ago y'all didn't think much of — y'all are now praising him. Even when some of what he said seems sketchy and butthurt-esque.

Billy B is saying what Britney has already said in the past — she's fine, don't worry about her, don't believe everything you read, she appreciates the concern but lay off her family. 

What more do y'all want? She's not going to go on IG live and speak out. She won't even write and release especially personal songs — she said that's not her M.O. in the ITZ era. Why do y'all think she'll go Live and pour her heart out? She did seem to acknowledge the #FreeBritney support here

We can see that the needle is moving and her filing to have Jodi Montgomery is an indication of the next steps she's beginning to take with the c-ship. We just need to sincerely throw our support behind her and focus on the facts — NOT the theories! They do NO GOOD.

That's my unpopular opinion. :overitkbye:

I truly hope Britney is doing well, taking care of and actively fighting for herself behind the public eyes like what he said. It'll feel like hell for fans should she suffers mentally from the conservatorship every day :( :crying2:

Late to party here... but yeah :jl:

As much as I want to believe him some of the things he said just doesnt add up. He talks like we think Britney is this untuchable celebrity and not an actual person. The whole #FreeBritney movement started because fans wanted "the person Britney Spears" to have what she deserves: her freedom and happiness. Nobody is expecting a huge comeback, albums, ww tours, music videos and yada yada yada out of this situation. All we care is to know she's in the best place as she could possibly be. If Britney gets out of the conservatorship and decides to retire and go live in a ranch to spend her days riding horses in the sunset its more than fine. We do what we can, which is speculate, since there's no transparency in her case whatsoever. And by doing so, of course we are gonna point fingers to whom we believe is blocking her way or making her life difficult, ITS ONLY NATURAL CONSIDERING THE LITTLE WE KNOW ( based on official court documents by the way). We do that out of pure love and care for her, and if theres a small percentage of people being mean towards her and spreading negativity like he says, what can we possibly do? We are already doing our part spreading love and awareness, we just cant control what mean people say.

And still, he comes for Exhale/BreatheHeavy like theres no serious people here. Excuse Mr. Billy but Exhell got way better this past 5 years and may not be the same forum that torned you apart ages ago, so back off and whatch your tongue cause most people here today wasnt even around when that happened (like me) :katybelt:

I hope he's doing good and is also safe. If he is speking up that means hes not under NDA. Him being an advocate helps a lot, but please Billy choose your words carefully to not invalidate what we worked so hard to achieve, ok?  :katycream:

15 hours ago, GodneyLovin said:

What's not clicking?!

You all want people go speak out and then are so skeptical about everything anyone says.

Stop.

As someone who has put everything at risk multiple times, over and over, to be a whistleblower and try to protect children and people in vulnerable positions that were stuck in very abusive and dangerous situations, knowing I would be threatened and recieve hate and defamation, I have No time for people that Can’t even say something so obvious like ”slavery is wrong” or ”of course women deserves women’s rights” or ”adult citizens deserve civil rights”. No way you can blame Britney’s fans for her collegues not speaking up, that is just straight up abuse to the Free Britney movement.

On the contrary I would say that it is because of people like Billy B that people would be afraid to even share the hashtag. It is the common people without a platform who gets ridiculed and called conspiracy theorists and now, crazy and obsessed by Billy. 

Don’t you think it would be more dangerous to say ”Black lives matter” in Hollywood? Yet almost all celebrities do it. Same with metoo. They are not afraid to speak up, they love to speak up. That almost Noone There do it for Britney is on THEM. Blame What you want but not Britney’s fans, that is just too low. 

6 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Late to party here... but yeah :jl:

As much as I want to believe him some of the things he said just doesnt add up. He talks like we think Britney is this untuchable celebrity and not an actual person. The whole #FreeBritney movement started because fans wanted "the person Britney Spears" to have what she deserves: her freedom and happiness. Nobody is expecting a huge comeback, albums, ww tours, music videos and yada yada yada out of this situation. All we care is to know she's in the best place as she could possibly be. If Britney gets out of the conservatorship and decides to retire and go live in a ranch to spend her days riding horses in the sunset its more than fine. We do what we can, which is speculate, since there's no transparency in her case whatsoever. And by doing so, of course we are gonna point fingers to whom we believe is blocking her way or making her life difficult, ITS ONLY NATURAL CONSIDERING THE LITTLE WE KNOW ( based on official court documents by the way). We do that out of pure love and care for her, and if theres a small percentage of people being mean towards her and spreading negativity like he says, what can we possibly do? We are already doing our part spreading love and awareness, we just cant control what mean people say.

And still, he comes for Exhale/BreatheHeavy like theres no serious people here. Excuse Mr. Billy but Exhell got way better this past 5 years and may not be the same forum that torned you apart ages ago, so back off and whatch your tongue cause most people here today wasnt even around when that happened (like me) :katybelt:

I hope he's doing good and is also safe. If he is speking up that means hes not under NDA. Him being an advocate helps a lot, but please Billy choose your words carefully to not invalidate what we worked so hard to achieve, ok?  :katycream:

Exactly. His entire instagram is obsession about ”superstars”, famous people, Hollywood etc. I don’t think he realise that the rest of the world doesn’t give a **** to that extent about celebrities. Especially not 2020. I would not faint, scream or even Ask for a selfie/autograph if I saw one of my favourite artists. I Really don’t idolise anyone more than if I like their work. 
He seem clueless about Free Britney and that is a little arrogant that he hasn’t looked into What it is he keep bashing. 
Free Britney to me is the advocates with platforms and their rallies etc, There is like ZERO idolisation and fawning over Britney There, only human rights advocating going on, facts. 

16 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

He texted me saying something similar, that Britney remembers meeting me and that she reads BH. As much as I would love to believe that, and this is what I told him, I’m having trouble wrapping my mind around it. I don’t want to call him a liar by any means. I just don’t know if I believe it. Would love to be proved wrong though!! 

Exactly. If a Stranger makes extraordinary claims you shouldn’t be shamed and branded a hater if you don’t just 100% believe it. That is manipulation and bullying. He reaches out to anyone who cares about Britney’s human rights, people who have never met him. He Can’t say that they HAVE to buy his every word or else they are being negative and crazy.

I don't trust this guy. For similar reasons as others. I do not believe Britney has spoken to him or Jason Alexander privately. He needs to stop being such a damn b.i.t.c.h. about people criticizing his damn work, if you do a c.r.ap job on an icons make up then you will be dragged hunny, suck it up and do better. Focus on the movement and stop trying to feed your own ego. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
On 8/27/2020 at 10:21 AM, Stannedforever said:

-He tells some people to get out of their heads and let go on the "crap" they are holding onto (like the theories that she's mentally a mess)

The funny thing about this is hes the one holding onto negative comments made about his makeup work on Britney 8 years ago!!! Dude cant let this go for some reason and wants to make #FreeBritney (smt he did say he wouldnt shout) about that when the only negative thing going on in the movement is about the people who can be abusing Britney. No one is having meltdowns about her makeup now or her hair ffs. He should take his head out of his own *** before saying what we should be doing. He doesnt even know what FreeBritney is really about and I wont even talk about his dementia comments at the rally.