Billy B discussing his alleged call with Britney

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He said she possibly got his number from Jason ...but I feel like they are both being fooled by a fake Britney over the phone  LOL . I wish they had gone on face time. And if Britney has full control

Has he been talking to Myah all this time?

He claims Britney specifically asked him to make a video to say she is fine. He said they both talked about BreatheHeavy, the mean comments etc. Billy B does need to stop complaining about f

• Super Administrators
7 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

His comment about how people are afraid to speak out because the fans would come out with pitchforks. *****, where? Cher, Miley, Paris Hilton, etc have all received hate? 

This guy does because he's clearly full of ****. He is a LIAR. He even gave a tell that he's lying when he said "Lets pretend she DID call me." *****, why do we have to pretend? I HOPE to god nobody invites him to the next rally. He is an opportunist who's making us all look bad. They need to keep the megaphone away from him.

"I love her in a very different way than all of you love her." HE IS SO ******* DELUSIONAL.

This is what he's referring to sis.

There's a way to write out how you don't believe him without name calling. 🙏 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

His comment about how people are afraid to speak out because the fans would come out with pitchforks. *****, where? Cher, Miley, Paris Hilton, etc have all received hate? 

This guy does because he's clearly full of ****. He is a LIAR. He even gave a tell that he's like "Lets pretend she DID call me." *****, why do we have to pretend? I HOPE to god nobody invites him to the next rally. He is making us all look bad. They need to keep the megaphone away from him.

"I love her in a very different way than all of you love her." HE IS SO ******* DELUSIONAL.

I only don't feel bad for him speaking out because (almost) every publicity is good for the case, but it's getting obvious this man knows nothing.

He's hurt about people criticizing his work from years ago. I think he has some unsolved problem, I just don't say people should leave him alone because I can't dictate what fans should or shouldn't do... But It's useless trust in this guy.

my opinion.

• Love 6

5 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

This is what he's referring to sis.

There's a way to write out how you don't believe him without name calling. 🙏 

Miss me with this ****, Jordan. He made his debut at the Free Britney rally telling the fan base how much he thinks they suck. This guy is seeking attention in the worst ways. He should not be given a platform. Did you even see what he had to say about dementia on the live stream? I know its exciting to think that Britney name-dropped you in particular, but...

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7c21zdi60r5sqofla950a

Unless you want to confirm to all of Breatheheavy that you also believe that Britney is telling Jason she wants to get back with him and that her boyfriend Sam is gay. I appreciate you as a person but your constant defending of these people is beginning to grate. Please do not come for me next time you are personally offended that I express that Lou Taylor, Jason Alexander, and Billy B. are SCUM.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
  • Super Administrators
20 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Miss me with this ****, Jordan. He made his debut at the Free Britney rally telling the fan base how much he thinks they suck. This guy is seeking attention in the worst ways. He should not be given a platform. Did you even see what he had to say about dementia on the live stream? I know its exciting to think that Britney name-dropped you in particular, but...

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7c21zdi60r5sqofla950a

Unless you want to confirm to all of Breatheheavy that you also believe that Britney is telling Jason she wants to get back with him and that her boyfriend Sam is gay. I appreciate you as a person but your constant defending of these people is beginning to grate. Please do not come for me next time you are personally offended that I express that Lou Taylor, Jason Alexander, and Billy B. are SCUM.

Why are you yelling at me for simply asking you to be kinder when you write and not name call people. :imacat:

• Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

Why are you yelling at me for simply asking you to be kinder when you write and not name call people. :imacat:

One word in caps does not = yelling. I am simply asking you to not reply to me in the future if you are going to give me the same kindness spiel. I am not here for it and I will not abide by it. Lou M. Taylor deserves to be dragged to filth. Jason Alexander and Billy B. should not be getting interviews with People Magazine and US Weekly. Jason Alexander has a long history of going to the press for money and/or attention. Just like you are not "here for me" being mean to these people I am not here for you enabling them.

Him telling you that Britney mentioned you by name should have been enough to give you pause. 

The good sis forgot Ke$ha & Tinashe's actual names. She forgot she ever met Taylor Swift in person. She claims to have forgotten several key moments of her career and how long she's been in conservatorship. Yet you're going to believe when Billy B. claims she brought you up specifically?

anigif_sub-buzz-3927-1540497225-1.gif?do

If these people are treated with the kid gloves you insist upon, none of them will be brought to justice. I'm sure they're crying into the millions that they've allegedly laundered from Britney's estate while reading the comments mean old @MyahJeanSpears left for them on Exhale. If you'd like me to stop posting in general, let me know. Because I'm not going to censor myself, and I will continue to call a spade a spade on here.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
  • Super Administrators
8 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I am simply asking you to not reply to me in the future if you are going to give me the same kindness spiel. I am not here for it and I will not abide by it.

:cackling: You don't want to be kind?

8 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Him telling you that Britney mentioned you by name should have been enough reason to give you pause. 

Where did I ever say he said that or that I believed it? :alook:

9 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

If these people are treated with the kid gloves you insist upon, none of them will be brought to justice.

Unfortunately, I feel as if you are missing the point and we are just not going to see eye to eye on this. You want to name call and be nasty towards people you despise and I get that. But there are limits that I will allow this "freedom of speech" before it crosses the line and is just hate. There are a million other platforms online that you can spew negativity. But Exhale won't be one of them and I have to ask you respect that. Be angry, be fired up, fine, but don't **** on people. If you dislike her dad or Lou Taylor or whatever, explain so in a way that doesn't come from a place of hate. Or, like I said, hate them... but just not on Exhale. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

4 hours ago, Slayer said:

He claims Britney specifically asked him to make a video to say she is fine.

He said they both talked about BreatheHeavy, the mean comments etc.

Billy B does need to stop complaining about fans coming for him :umomg: he needs to keep the topic on Britney not to keep referring to himself.

Yeah, like wtf? Why is he so obsessed with Breathe Heavy? Why is HE being so negative and bringing negativity and bad press on the movement?! #freebritney is firstly the devoted people who have creates Instagram pages for the cause and arrange her rallies etc. None of them writes Any ”hate” about Britney. Course Billy can always find a so called ”fan” who writes disrespectfully about her, she is one of the most known popstars in history, hello...

But that doesn’t mean that that person represent the movement ”Free Britney”.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

He texted me the same, among other things about me and BH. :katyclown:

:omggg:

Was this you searching for Brit's account once you got the text?

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

:cackling: You don't want to be kind?

Don't be willfully ignorant. I don't want to be kind to users, leeches, opportunists, and abusers. Periodt GIF by memecandy

If you choose to enable said behavior then thats on you. But you're not acting in Britney's best interest by giving these people the time of day. Did you really need to have a 1 on 1 phone call with Billy B.? What was the purpose of it if you won't state what your final thoughts are on the matter? 

3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Where did I ever say he said that or that I believed it? :alook:

So you're saying you think he's a liar? :bieber: I can only speak for myself, but there's only so much fence-sitting a person can do, imo. If you don't believe him what was the purpose of bringing up the phone call to begin with and bringing up that he said Britney spoke to you? What were you trying to accomplish with that if it wasn't an attempt to verify his claims? I'm trying to understand your motivations here, sweetie. 

6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Unfortunately, I feel as if you are missing the point and we are just not going to see eye to eye on this. You want to name call and be nasty towards people you despise and I get that. But there are limits that I will allow this "freedom of speech" before it crosses the line and is just hate. There are a million other platforms online that you can spew negativity. But Exhale won't be one of them and I have to ask you respect that. Be angry, be fired up, fine, but don't **** on people. If you dislike her dad or Lou Taylor or whatever, explain so in a way that doesn't come from a place of hate. Or, like I said, hate them... but just not on Exhale. 

I'm not missing the point at all. I've told you: What I say on here is what I think. And I'm not going to censor myself. Glad to know you're so adamant about protecting Lou and Jamie Spears. I think I will take your suggestion and go elsewhere. I have asked you not to call me out for expressing my opinion on Lou M. Taylor, an alleged stalker, con artist, and someone who funds the dehumanization of gay people while profiting from them simultaneously. Same with her father who is a nasty, belligerent drunk, and an abuser himself according to his ex-wife and the restraining order currently put on him by Kevin Federline. Yet you don't want me to call him a piece of **** either? Poor dat. 

The fact that you continue to white knight for these people to me reeks of complicity. Calling someone an opportunist, a user, a piece of **** is not hate when they're allegedly draining your fave of her agency, dignity, and financial security. If you can't see that then unfortunately I'll have to change my opinion on whether or not those pesky rumors about you are true. Doesn't matter, though. Today is my last day on Exhale. Good luck!

• Love 7
  • Super Administrators
6 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Did you really need to have a 1 on 1 phone call with Billy B.? What was the purpose of it if you won't state what your final thoughts are on the matter? 

Yes because I saw a video of him putting my website on blast with a megaphone at a public rally... So instead of being petty and retaliating or issuing some kind of statement... I asked to have a private conversation with him so I could understand where he's coming from, why he feels that way and what compelled him to say those things he said. He asked we keep the conversation private and I agreed. 

6 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Doesn't matter, though. Today is my last day on Exhale. Good luck!

I understand. Take care my friend. 

• Like 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

What I think about Billy now and that call:

I don’t have a clear opinion on whether he did talk to her or not. I did Really like him until this point. What I Really don’t like is How he bullies the entire movement now and How he polarizes and dominates by saying that those that doesn’t just believe him 100% are ”hating” and being ”negative”. Since when is it a negative thing to advocate for human rights?! He is making this out to be about him at this point and I also think his obsession on fame and celebrities is ridiculous. He seem to think that Britney’s fan thinks she is an actual goddess and not a person, when #freebritney is all about humanising Britney and talk about her as a HUMAN BEING WITH HUMAN RIGHTS! 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Don't be willfully ignorant. I don't want to be kind to users, leeches, opportunists, and abusers. Periodt GIF by memecandy

If you choose to enable said behavior then thats on you. But you're not acting in Britney's best interest by giving these people the time of day. Did you really need to have a 1 on 1 phone call with Billy B.? What was the purpose of it if you won't state what your final thoughts are on the matter? 

So you're saying you think he's a liar? :bieber: I can only speak for myself, but there's only so much fence-sitting a person can do, imo. If you don't believe him what was the purpose of bringing up the phone call to begin with and bringing up that he said Britney spoke to you? What were you trying to accomplish with that if it wasn't an attempt to verify his claims? I'm trying to understand your motivations here, sweetie. 

I'm not missing the point at all. I've told you: What I say on here is what I think. And I'm not going to censor myself. Glad to know you're so adamant about protecting Lou and Jamie Spears. I think I will take your suggestion and go elsewhere. I have asked you not to call me out for expressing my opinion on Lou M. Taylor, an alleged stalker, con artist, and someone who funds the dehumanization of gay people while profiting from them simultaneously. Same with her father who is a nasty, belligerent drunk, and an abuser himself according to his ex-wife and the restraining order currently put on him by Kevin Federline. Yet you don't want me to call him a piece of **** either? Poor dat. 

The fact that you continue to white knight for these people to me reeks of complicity. Calling someone an opportunist, a user, a piece of **** is not hate when they're allegedly draining your fave of her agency, dignity, and financial security. If you can't see that then unfortunately I'll have to change my opinion on whether or not those pesky rumors about you are true. Doesn't matter, though. Today is my last day on Exhale. Good luck!

No! I thought you wrote good things! I like people that don’t enable abuse and dare to stand up. 😞

• Love 3

Yes because I saw a video of him putting my website on blast with a megaphone at a public rally... So instead of being petty I asked to have a private conversation with him so I could understand where he's coming from, why he feels that way and what compelled him to say those things he said. He asked we keep the conversation private and I agreed. 

You didn't answer the question on whether you personally believe him or not. :bieber: 

It's interesting how you have time to reach out to him for a 1 on 1, but you don't have time, or are at least very selective, on the fires you choose to put out on your own website. I also find it very interesting that you are so adamant about defending Billy B., but did not publicly defend the users of your website when he claimed we were basically the scourge of the Earth. Do you agree with him? :tiffeyeroll:

3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I understand. Take care my friend. 

Sassy Beyonce GIF

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Littlewing said:

No! I thought you wrote good things! I like people that don’t enable abuse and dare to stand up. 😞

Thank you, darling. I appreciate it. Honestly, I am pretty nice and kind in most cases and to most people. I am just tired of sitting back and watching my fave getting used, abused, and made to suffer in silence while EVERYONE crawls out of the woodwork to make money off of her name. I'm over it. 

But I want to make sure I say this in my last post here:

#FreeBritney #EndConservatorshipAbuse #InvestigateLouTaylor #ARRESTJAMIELYNN #LockUpPapaSpears #****BillyBAndJasonAlexander

And I think thats it. :katybelt:

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I am trying to message you But my phone does not work with this page. Are you on some other site? Finally someone that does not enable the team and you’re about to leave 😂

1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Thank you, darling. I appreciate it. Honestly, I am pretty nice and kind in most cases and to most people. I am just tired of sitting back and watching my fave getting used, abused, and made to suffer in silence while EVERYONE crawls out of the woodwork to make money off of her name. I'm over it. 

But I want to make sure I say this in my last post here:

#FreeBritney #EndConservatorshipAbuse #InvestiageLouTaylor #ARRESTJAMIELYNN #LockUpPapaSpears

And I think thats it. :katybelt:

Exactly! Stop enabling the slavery. In What other human rights  cause do people say ”critize the slavery but NOT the traffickers and slave owners”?! It is insane. So What some of them are her Family? I never saw anyone defend Josef Fritzl,

• Love 4
  • Like 2