Billy B discussing his alleged call with Britney

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He said she possibly got his number from Jason ...but I feel like they are both being fooled by a fake Britney over the phone  LOL . I wish they had gone on face time. And if Britney has full control

Has he been talking to Myah all this time?

He claims Britney specifically asked him to make a video to say she is fine. He said they both talked about BreatheHeavy, the mean comments etc. Billy B does need to stop complaining about f

4 minutes ago, jj_boha said:

He said she possibly got his number from Jason ...but I feel like they are both being fooled by a fake Britney over the phone  LOL . :katyclown:I wish they had gone on face time. And if Britney has full control of her phone and IG, why doesn’t  she upload a video herself or go on IG live to say these things ? It’s weird that she’s asking someone to give a msg to her fans . 

spot on 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
35 minutes ago, sjadeupdate said:

Seems fake. He seemed hurt by some of the hate he received from Exhell so now he may use Britney as a way to tell "see, even Britney knows about the hate and doesn't like it so if the person who you stan, doesn't like it, you can now stop hating on me".

this actually.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, jj_boha said:

He said she possibly got his number from Jason ...but I feel like they are both being fooled by a fake Britney over the phone  LOL . :katyclown:I wish they had gone on face time. And if Britney has full control of her phone and IG, why doesn’t  she upload a video herself or go on IG live to say these things ? It’s weird that she’s asking someone to give a msg to her fans . 

I slowly believe they’re texting with some fake.

i mean they’re very convinced etc. So it could seriously be they believe what they are saying .

maybe we need to make him aware that there’s a possibility they’re being catfished?

• Love 5

Just remember me, @MyahJeanSpears, predicted the most likely outcome of this scenario weeks ago.

He is not speaking to Britney. Neither is Jason Alexander. If "Britney" is really leading on Jason Alexander and making him think that there's a chance they'll get back together then "she" is really crazy. But we all know this is not the case. Its awfully convenient that Billy says its "impossible" to prove that she called him. Why is that? Did she call through a private line? I've said this from day 1 he's a paid shill from Team CON or he is getting trolled by them. Planted opposition to make it seem like Britney is not chained to her bed and still has some autonomy. Don't believe it. 

Billy is the most embarrassing person (Yes, more embarrassing than Jason Alexander) to lend his voice to the #FreeBritney movement. He is DESPERATE for publicity. "You have to trust me..." 

no GIF

This dude's vibe is so ******* off. Even listening to the video I was getting the creeps. He's enjoying this attention so much. Lets stop giving it to him. His job right now is to make us look like crazy and ungrateful fans who are blowing this out of proportion.

• Love 7
  • Like 1