Jump to content

Jamie Lynn Spears Seeks More Control Over Britney Spears’ Fortune


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Notthesame said:

This would all be very true if she didn’t pick Lou Lou’s secret company to manage it.... Why not utilize straight up Tristar if alls legit?

Because Tri Star ain't really an investment/wealth management company.

They might even direct you to one, but it's really weird the one they're supposedly directing them to is one that Lou Taylor herself owns. Like, to be an investment advisor is something really big, you got to have the government's yes. You know, 2008 market crash and stuff? Yeah...

Link to post
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Britney winds up dead for trying to be free, there isn’t a fan alive who wouldn’t seek Justice for her until the entire criminal family and their associates are behind bars.  We will know it was mu

JL is not the problem, fine, thats okay. The weird thing is how involved Lou is in EVERY-THING, when really there should be someone with credibility, like, real lawyers..

all this talk about Britney dying makes me so ******* uncomfortable  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, generation glory said:

It is very odd! There has be a reason why Bryan stepped back when he did. He could’ve stayed on longer. He’s 43, was 41 when JL came on. I’ve long felt that something fishy is happening with Britney’s money. Going back to Michael Sands’ statement. 
There just has to be a reason why after 12 years lynne is finally choosing to be involved. Wanting to be made aware of what’s going on regarding the SJB Trust. These people always give their hand away. Something is up. Only time will tell when the public will know. Two years, now the public funds out about JL’s role in the trust & Stonebridge. In my opinion, TMZ was advised to sleep on this story.

https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-freebritney-mom-lynne-spears-files-legal-documents-trust-finances-money-millions-conservatorship

Could this be related to why Wallet left?

Link to post
4 minutes ago, generation glory said:

It is very odd! There has to be a reason why Bryan stepped back when he did. He could’ve stayed on longer. He’s 43. He was 41 when JL came on board. I’ve long felt that something fishy is happening with Britney’s money. Going back to Michael Sands’ statement...

There just has to be a reason why after 12 years Lynne is finally choosing to be involved. Wanting to be made aware of what’s going on regarding the SJB Trust. These people always give their hand away. Something is up. Only time will tell when the public will know. Two years, now the public funds out about JL’s role in the trust & Stonebridge. In my opinion, TMZ was advised to sleep on this story.

https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-freebritney-mom-lynne-spears-files-legal-documents-trust-finances-money-millions-conservatorship

There was a time during the beginning of the Glory era when I believe that Bryan took over the role of Tour Manager from Jamie.

It would have meant that Jamie was less present in Britney's day-to-day life.

https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

So why did Bryan recede into the background again?

And does that correspond with Britney's slide downhill?

For some reason, I think it has to do with the unreleased Make Me video. I suspect Jamie and Lou accused Britney and Bryan of botching it and causing her to "owe" her record company...hence the POM tour.

I don't know if I'm connecting dots that shouldn't be connected...but there's something there.

Link to post
11 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

There was a time during the beginning of the Glory era when I believe that Bryan took over the role of Tour Manager from Jamie.

It would have meant that Jamie was less present in Britney's day-to-day life.

https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

So why did Bryan recede into the background again?

And does that correspond with Britney's slide downhill?

For some reason, I think it has to do with the unreleased Make Me video. I suspect Jamie and Lou accused Britney and Bryan of botching it and causing her to "owe" her record company...hence the POM tour.

I don't know if I'm connecting dots that shouldn't be connected...but there's something there.

With Bryan, Britney did seem much happier, more like her old self. She regressed a lot once he went off the radar. That’s not a coincidence. I think Jamie wanted Bryan (& Ivan) to step down from the Trust in favor of Jamie Lynn. Making it easier to get whatever he wants done regarding the Trust. JL adding Stonebridge was definitely discussed prior to Ivan & Bryan’s departure. Imo this was planned, by Lou (and/or Lou & Jamie) to further control/oversee all of Britney’s money.

Lynne wanting to be informed — when she stepped up (to me) sets off alarms. Either Lynne knows or suspects something unsavory is/was happening re SJB or she wants to make sure no more funds goes where it shouldn’t via “investment” as “advised” by Stonebridge.

Link to post
25 minutes ago, generation glory said:

It is very odd! There has to be a reason why Bryan stepped back when he did. He could’ve stayed on longer. He’s 43. He was 41 when JL came on board. I’ve long felt that something fishy is happening with Britney’s money. Going back to Michael Sands’ statement...

There just has to be a reason why after 12 years Lynne is finally choosing to be involved. Wanting to be made aware of what’s going on regarding the SJB Trust. These people always give their hand away. Something is up. Only time will tell when the public will know. Two years, now the public funds out about JL’s role in the trust & Stonebridge. In my opinion, TMZ was advised to sleep on this story.

https://theblast.com/c/britney-spears-freebritney-mom-lynne-spears-files-legal-documents-trust-finances-money-millions-conservatorship

Pretty sure Occam's Razor is valid regarding Lynne. She probably realized something was wrong in 2019. Like the Britney's Gram episodes. Yeah.

 

17 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

There was a time during the beginning of the Glory era when I believe that Bryan took over the role of Tour Manager from Jamie.

It would have meant that Jamie was less present in Britney's day-to-day life.

https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

So why did Bryan recede into the background again?

And does that correspond with Britney's slide downhill?

For some reason, I think it has to do with the unreleased Make Me video. I suspect Jamie and Lou accused Britney and Bryan of botching it and causing her to "owe" her record company...hence the POM tour.

I don't know if I'm connecting dots that shouldn't be connected...but there's something there.

Bryan apparently gave up the trust in 2010. Like, he didn't stay for long. And then came back as tour manager. But it still fits? She was better off in 2008/2009 and 2014/5~2016 than she was in 2010~2013 and 2017~2019. But I feel that's not all. I feel like something big happened in 2017 just as much as it happened in 2009/2010 and we never got to know. Court related even or else.

The Make Me video does feel like a part of the puzzle. It 'leaked' at the weirdest time last year too. We know her team likes to 'leak' videos and songs to suit their marketing purposes and gauge fan reaction.

  • Love 4
  • Like 2
Link to post
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

Pretty sure Occam's Razor is valid regarding Lynne. She was 

 

Bryan apparently gave up the trust in 2010. Like, he didn't stay for long. And then came back as tour manager. But it still fits? She was better off in 2008/2009 and 2014/5~2016 than she was in 2010~2013 and 2017~2019. But I feel that's not all. I feel like something big happened in 2017 just as much as it happened in 2009/2010 and we never got to know.

The Make Me video does feel like a part of the puzzle. It 'leaked' at the weirdest time last year too. We know her team likes to 'leak' videos and songs to suit their marketing purposes and rein in fan reaction.

The first part of your reply cut off ...? “She was” ... ?

Link to post
Just now, generation glory said:

The first part of your reply cut off ...? “She was” ... ?

fixed lol must have deleted it accidentally

Link to post
1 hour ago, Watch Me Work It said:

so... does anyone else find suspicious that this happened in 2018, and Britney's meds "stopped working" (or whatever other excuse they gave us to lock her up) happened in early 2019, and Lou's company suddenly has $600million out of nowhere? :mhmsureny:

Why is this not being discussed in court, there must be something that some1 can do to alert the authorities, this is literally criminal!!

Link to post
6 minutes ago, Applejack said:

fixed lol must have deleted it accidentally

I see it now, thank you.😊 Do you know of a timeline that’s been created detailing the financial side of the conservatorship & Trust that is current? Hindsight is always 20/20. I’m sure I’ve overlooked or not noticed things as years went on. I stopped checking court website & reading docs because it all seemed stagnant and depressing. But yes, something caused the boat to rock. For sure!!

Link to post

It is hard to keep this forum a positive place when we read something like that. Of course I would not feel disgusted by that if JL was not Lou Taylor’s bf and if Britney weren’t under the circumstances she is in. 
How does Britney feel by knowing this ?

 

Link to post
4 minutes ago, OOPSY said:

It is hard to keep this forum a positive place when we read something like that. Of course I would not feel disgusted by that if JL was not Lou Taylor’s bf and if Britney weren’t under the circumstances she is in. 
How does Britney feel by knowing this ?

 

This! Considering the circumstances yeah it’s very upsetting. Fan’s side eyeing JL is definitely  justified, with all things considered. Personally I don’t think it’s too much of a reach to think that something sketchy is happening in both conservatorships. And with Lou in the mix of EVERYTHING well yes the shock, suspicion and outrage is pretty spot on imo.🤷‍♀️ 

  • Love 7
  • Like 1
Link to post

omg what a surprise :ohnoney: loulas bestie all of a sudden now is britney's trustee :cheese:

I HATE HER 'FAMILY' THEY'RE SOOOO DISGUSTING AND MONEY HUNGRY H*ES:rupaulslap:

  • Love 1
  • Like 6
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block