Jamie Lynn Spears Seeks More Control Over Britney Spears’ Fortune

1 minute ago, standherealone said:

I imagine Jamie Lynn is probably who Kevin has to share custody of the kids with if something happened to Britney.

I've got something similar for my kiddo, if I die, custody goes to my brother, and rather than my assets and money falling to my child [ where her father has access ] its in a trust that my brother will oversee on behalf of my kid until she is 18.

Might be different in the states.

18 is a bit young for your kid to have access to all assets and money. I personally think it's good to give a kid a bit by 18 and then 25 half of it and full access by 30. because I'd be afraid he'll blow it all away by the time he's 20...

but that's everyone's personal decision.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Britney winds up dead for trying to be free, there isn’t a fan alive who wouldn’t seek Justice for her until the entire criminal family and their associates are behind bars.  We will know it was mu

JL is not the problem, fine, thats okay. The weird thing is how involved Lou is in EVERY-THING, when really there should be someone with credibility, like, real lawyers..

all this talk about Britney dying makes me so ******* uncomfortable  

Posted Images

I was talking to my sister and she said 

“I don’t get it what’s the big deal. She has her money in her sisters name in the event that she dies to take care of her kids.”

Are we overreacting here? 

• Exhale+
34 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

I was talking to my sister and she said 

“I don’t get it what’s the big deal. She has her money in her sisters name in the event that she dies to take care of her kids.”

Are we overreacting here? 

Yeah its definitely not out of the ordinary. The issue comes because jl is so close to lou. Her history and stance when it comes to the movement makes it uncomfortable. Given the circumstances and everything else going on an outside professional would be a better fit. this fanily has an obsession with keeping it in the family when it comes to her money.

• Love 2
  • Like 5

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Let’s all just hope JL dies before Britney. Maybe even long before Britney :tired:. She’s a despicable human being. That stupid redneck family does not deserve to live like royalty. 

• Dislike 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, FreeLou said:

Let’s all just hope JL dies before Britney. Maybe even long before Britney :tired:. She’s a despicable human being. That stupid redneck family does not deserve to live like royalty. 

This is so mean, I don’t always agree what Jamie Lynn does but I’ll never wish death upon her. You worse than them. How you think Britney would feel hearing you say that? 

4 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Why dont we start a boycott zoey 101 movement? 

Oh my god YES

Jamie Lynn would have to speak up

I’m sure this is lou’s idea. I hate that woman so so much. Papa Spears will be dealt with but I want lou taylor jailed for life. I want that so bad ugh.

11 hours ago, Bigno said:

I understand it all except for who the heck is Juno Lou? 

Britneys shady sister 

On 8/27/2020 at 10:02 PM, ColdAsFire89 said:

18 is a bit young for your kid to have access to all assets and money. I personally think it's good to give a kid a bit by 18 and then 25 half of it and full access by 30. because I'd be afraid he'll blow it all away by the time he's 20...

but that's everyone's personal decision.

People are considered legal adults when they turn 18 here :) You cant forcibly keep their assets from them.

48 minutes ago, standherealone said:

People are considered legal adults when they turn 18 here :) You cant forcibly keep their assets from them.

They’re considered full adults with 18 here as well ;) 

but if You set up a trust you are able to manage how they get their inheritance or probably also by a will. It’s really not uncommon. 

On 8/27/2020 at 11:59 AM, standherealone said:

I imagine Jamie Lynn is probably who Kevin has to share custody of the kids with if something happened to Britney.

I've got something similar for my kiddo, if I die, custody goes to my brother, and rather than my assets and money falling to my child [ where her father has access ] its in a trust that my brother will oversee on behalf of my kid until she is 18.

Might be different in the states.

Nonsense, if Britney dies, Federline have custody and nobody else. He is the birth father.

The fund was from 2004 and now they are starting to move the money. Why not 12 years ago? I do not have a good feeling

If God forbid something happens to Britney, then every member of Her family and Lucifer will start fighting with each other for her money. This will be Mortal Kombat 12. 

Confused Confusion GIF by MOODMAN

God, I have the hardest time seeing Jamie Lynne as the bad guy. She has always been so protective of Britney and her kids. I try to support all her moves, even if its too churchy for my taste. Brits kids love JL, so maybe she is the Switzerland of the family. Maybe I am just projection my family dynamics, because I trust my siblings. Even if Brit is furious with her family Im sure she wouldn’t want people talking **** 

On a side note I really would like JL to become more prominent and her oldest daughter I read wants to act. Great, go for it. I think the family dynamics would shift less pressure for Brit she can do her artsy fartsy stuff and mentor If she likes. I could see Britney starting her own performing arts school 🏫 I could see her doing overviews and teaching a class every once in awhile. That would allow her to still do kivkass performances if she chooses

21 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

This is so mean, I don’t always agree what Jamie Lynn does but I’ll never wish death upon her. You worse than them. How you think Britney would feel hearing you say that? 

I guess I pushed it a bit, but worse than them? Seriously? Am I abusing anyone and stripping them off their basic human rights and dignity?

I don’t actually wish her to die, but if she’s as complicit as she seems to be, then she sure deserves to die before Britney. She’s an ungrateful *****. Aren’t you sick by all the foreshadowing to Britney’s death? She isn’t even 40.