Worst Single From Every Album: OIDIA

Worst Single From OIDIA   

129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello everyone! C4F8FBA4-1390-4094-9ADF-F24B01DE79E4.gif.a138ed783b91e90c4e051657c36889f9.gif  I decided to make this little game where you have to choose the worst single from every Britney album.DED97119-7789-4C4F-83F1-50FA1C149EDC.gif.3b3a5d049a51d79743638df0affff15a.gif

In Round 1, From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart was chosen as the worst single from BOMT with 67 votes.

Round 2 is starting and you have to choose the worst single from OIDIA. I think that the era served really good singles and the choice isn’t really easy.

As much as I love Don’t Let Me Be The Last To Know, I have to choose it as the worst single from this iconic album, because I love the other singles more. 

You can share your choice with us down in the comments. B821B1DF-5D9A-4FAD-9025-155F93AC8176.gif.669ea649e74575aa64ea35b3e2c803f9.gif

Hope you have a great day! :)

• Love 3
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't Go Knocking On My Door and What U See (Is What U Get) should have been singles 

How dare anyone has the audacity to vote for GODCKY is beyond me. The underlying 60s pop Susie Q melody, the contagious sing-a-long chorus and verses. It’s the quintessential Britney track and the ult

Posted Images

• Exhale+

Definitely, dont let me be the last to know.:cheersney: Dont go knocking on my door, one kiss from you or where are you now should have filled the 4th single spot:neydedance:. I dont know about Where are you now being a commercial success, but would definetley be critically-acclaimed and changed the GPs perception of her singing.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: MATM (Bhangra Remix) is the best remix of Britney’s career :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Definitely, dont let me be the last to know.:cheersney: Dont go knocking on my door, one kiss from you or where are you now should have filled the 4th single spot:neydedance:. I dont know about Where are you now being a commercial success, but would definetley be critically-acclaimed and changed the GPs perception of her singing.

I think that her team wanted to close the era with a beautiful ballad like they did with BOMT and I think that a ballad is the best closing choice for one era. 

• Like 1
  • Exhale+
Just now, MrPieceOfMe said:

I think that her team wanted to close the era with a beautiful ballad like they did with BOMT and I think that a ballad is the best closing choice for one era. 

Then Where are you now wouldve been the 2x better option then :pieceofwhat:

• Love 4

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: MATM (Bhangra Remix) is the best remix of Britney’s career :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: