Cher speaks out about Britney Spears again: Does anyone who’s making money off her being sick want her well?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cher comes to Britney Spears' defense in light of the #FreeBritney movement. The iconic singer Tweeted the following in regards to a story about Jamie Lynn becoming the trustee over Britney's tru

I believe Cher is speaking because she has enough power to resist the threatens of her team (if they ever dare to threaten her), she says that everyone in Vegas heard stories, so that implies she’s be

She's got our queen's back since she covered The Beat Goes On.

Posted Images

• Super Moderators

isn't it like early morning where she lives? :gloria: where does Cher live?

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 hour ago, BONO Productions said:

I really appreciate her speaking up for Britney. :crying1: I hope more celebrities would have the strength to voice out too. :yasqueen:

Not gonna lie, at first I thought her tweet was a nicki minaj rap verse. :jl:

Not only celebrities but I wish her dancers would speak out too.

These people were on the road with her for YEARS at a time. If fans noticed how overbearing her team were during meet and greets imagine what the dancers witnessed behind closed doors. There is no way in hell that they did not witness some goings on that would ring alarm bells, and I wish they would all band together and speak out. 

Would Team CON sue them all for breaking NDAs? Probably. But then that would only show how desperate Team CON are to control the narrative. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6