Jump to content

Billy B on new Instagram video: "I spoke to Britney"


Recommended Posts

How do we know she doesn’t have access to her phone? I’m legit asking if we have proof of this. He’s not just some rando, he could potentially damage his career and relationships with future clients by straight up lying/selling her out. He said she asked him to relay this. I’m JUST SAYING. People are so quick to jump straight to Lou with a gun behind the scenes. And the not everything is as it seems is kind of in line with that. Maybe she’s not a tortured prisoner IDK what to believe anymore. I do wish she would address it publicly though so we can stop worrying so bad. We deserve that much.. and I DO think the unnecessary negativity does not help our case. Ex: Lucifer  and Colon. End rant.

Love you B

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, grow up.

If this is true then why is he exposing Britney? Britney can't trust anyone can she? Can we please just cancel him?

If she really called him and she can surf the internet freely. Why doesn't she make a phone call to some lawyer, journalist, or put a video on IG saying that she's okey? I'd like to believe what he s

Posted Images

Can we just remember Cher actually said something of value and more source and validity without speaking to her. Ignore this boy. Listen to the people who REALLY have nothing to gain. He has everything to gain - media exposure, SEO strength on his name being searched from this thread alone (that’s how online works) doing celeb makeup doesn’t make you a genius. A celeb in the UK bought a horse off my cousin once and I was there don’t pretend to know the woman. 
Cher has more insight even if minimal. But the focus is not on bogus claims on people who worked with her (her name is very big in all communities he probably wants a paid piece in a tabloid) I know I’m anti but I’m not hating on him I’m just anti evidence. If he provides evidence I’ll bite my words. But let’s stop reading into anyone to have any kind of professional relationship as fact. It’s not. Cher has more freedom, less connection but more rumours. I believe her over him.

keep disagreeing but I think you’re morons to waste your time on him when he’s living for it and using his CV as some kind of validity lol do you even remember how she was reported to be on X factor. Please. No chance she could even speak to him or get to know him without the ex fiancé there. Please remember the days. No one valid will come out rn. Ignore the leaches. That’s what her team want to prove she can’t be free. Please .

  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
Link to post
12 hours ago, Applejack said:

yes, this one is kinda? idk?

the one I'm talking about is the one from FTR

https://www.breatheheavy.com/former-nanny-lulu-testifying-in-defamation-trial/

yes, I was sure that the names didn't line up..

 

and there was another spin on it.

 

but as we see BOTH nannies speak well about Britney.

 

I'm not so deep into the American Justice system.. but is the Jury program only relevant for criminal cases or can that also be used for a cship case like Britney's?

 

I'm pretty sure a trial with a jury would speak her free, as the public perception has changed A LOT since 2007. Today they would empathize more and speak her free instead of judging her and putting her into it because of jealousy and hate back then

  • Love 1
Link to post
On 8/26/2020 at 9:47 AM, dfffff said:

If she really called him and she can surf the internet freely. :fran::sipnstare: Why doesn't she make a phone call to some lawyer, journalist, or put a video on IG saying that she's okey? I'd like to believe what he says, but...:ehum:

Exactly.

Link to post
On 8/26/2020 at 8:08 PM, SkyNet said:

I don't know if we can trust him fully. But boy, do I want to trust at least someone in this situation.

Why only people who said that Britney need cship are people who get paid while she is under cship? Did anyone said "no, she don't need it even though I get paid while she is inder" may be I missed it.

I don't see who he's benefiting from "exposing" Britney. He is make up artist, been it for years. His phone book is filled with big names. I don't think he needs this attention. I'm sure he have heard a lot of gossip on many celebrities and if he wanted to get his name out there, there better way to do it.

May be, as he said previously,  freebritney movement  has gave him and others courage to stand up and speak up. 

We need hope that someone close to her and on our side. At least  I do need to belive it. And I'm sure it's noone from her family for sure.

Well. If that is the case it is not about getting a career because he already had a huge career. But he does seem obsessed about name dropping celebrities and telling each and everyone he ever met (that is famous) How much he Loves them, yadayada. He talks about fame constantly. And he seem super into being praised and getting attention for the sake of it, at the same time he is obnoxious about the one time someone wrote something about his makeup on Britney. While in reality he was flooded with love from Britney’s fans after speaking out. He makes freebritney out to be about him and puts himself in center and then the slightest doubt he recieves about being her chosen interpreter he lashes out and brands that person a crazy hater. 

  • Love 3
Link to post
4 minutes ago, Newrie said:

Well. If that is the case it is not about getting a career because he already had a huge career. But he does seem obsessed about name dropping celebrities and telling each and everyone he ever met (that is famous) How much he Loves them, yadayada. He talks about fame constantly. And he seem super into being praised and getting attention for the sake of it, at the same time he is obnoxious about the one time someone wrote something about his makeup on Britney. While in reality he was flooded with love from Britney’s fans after speaking out. He makes freebritney out to be about him and puts himself in center and then the slightest doubt he recieves about being her chosen interpreter he lashes out and brands that person a crazy 

 
 
at first when he first started speaking out, I remember wondering a bit how much he loved getting praise. many of his pictures were / are reproductions of praise for him, from various magazines and online articles. Always thought it was a little strange. And now he can not stand a single question that is not praise and rainbows. He's probably a good guy .... I just feel like he's taken the driver's seat throughout this freebritney campaign. He has not really contributed anything really useful. That's just my personal opinion.
  • Love 2
Link to post
58 minutes ago, MissBritneyFanDK said:
 
 
at first when he first started speaking out, I remember wondering a bit how much he loved getting praise. many of his pictures were / are reproductions of praise for him, from various magazines and online articles. Always thought it was a little strange. And now he can not stand a single question that is not praise and rainbows. He's probably a good guy .... I just feel like he's taken the driver's seat throughout this freebritney campaign. He has not really contributed anything really useful. That's just my personal opinion.

Exactly. I thought it was fine that he was attention seeking until he attacked the movement and said that Britney’s fans were crazy and worst of all, the REASON everyone else in Hollywood are quiet (about Britney). Then he lost me. 

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
On 8/27/2020 at 1:21 AM, Arianna said:

How do we know she doesn’t have access to her phone? I’m legit asking if we have proof of this. He’s not just some rando, he could potentially damage his career and relationships with future clients by straight up lying/selling her out. He said she asked him to relay this. I’m JUST SAYING. People are so quick to jump straight to Lou with a gun behind the scenes. And the not everything is as it seems is kind of in line with that. Maybe she’s not a tortured prisoner IDK what to believe anymore. I do wish she would address it publicly though so we can stop worrying so bad. We deserve that much.. and I DO think the unnecessary negativity does not help our case. Ex: Lucifer  and Colon. End rant.

Love you B

Well it's something that Jamie himself admitted in court under oath.

“Sometimes she is allowed to use the cellphone and sometimes she is not”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2009-feb-25-me-britney-father25-story.html%3f_amp=true

  • Like 4
Link to post
  • Super Administrators

Can someone explain what this caption means?

If he's dragging BH again, despite my multiple attempts at trying to understand where he's coming from and explaining things to him... :byesmoke:
 

 

  • Haha 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to post
  • Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Can someone explain what this caption means?

If he's dragging BH again, despite my multiple attempts at trying to understand where he's coming from and explaining things to him... :byesmoke:
 

 

That caption :squint:

  • Haha 1

I wanna get in the zone 💎

Link to post
On 8/26/2020 at 3:55 AM, ImAmy said:

Let’s believe him for a moment, although it is hard to do. 
He told us she reads everything about her online, including Breathe Heavy.

Then, a thread was made to spread positivity about Britney.

Now, she calls Billy B to thank us for the support and positivity. 
 

IMAGINE IF SHE IS ACTUALLY READING US britney spears omg GIF

I believe this is 💯 true. All celebs read about themselves, it’s their job to stay relevant so they can earn money and be “marketable”

Over the years I have noticed her mood changes with the dialogue of her fans online, here is a major one. 
I think the overly harsh criticism she now gets from her “fans” is hurtful because her old fans would defend her against the rude critics, even amongst ourselves. I think it has made her more self conscious when she performs because she knows people will drag her for any misstep, smudge make up, weave track, or weight fluctuation. Gossip sites know Britney's fans will react. Either good or bad it still makes them cash and angry fans are more passionate so by casting her in a bad light they will always get a response. Aka $$$

Let’s give her the space and grace to be human and flawed.
Lets work on keeping supportive and positive topics.

We need to stop looking for flaws... yes we all see them, so does she. Look for sparks of beauty. If it’s a struggle then push yourself and search for something you found nice about it. Because thats how you support someone you love. That how you help people grow their talent and confidence. LOVE BABY. If you claim to love her as much as you believe than this should be a cake walk lol

And on a Much , much more Corny note.  
Could you guys imagine if all of the Britney Spears Army became genuine friends to one another. Supporting each other’s adventures, dreams, families, and friends. Instead of vain and vapid people who dont care and just want likes. Imagine traveling to another city or country and everyone who can make it in that area meets up for drinks, food, karaoke, and dancing or a sunbath session at a beach. We organize for protests. We should learn to organize for Britney more and for each other. Imagine doing a group text a week before your concert date, all the fans on each night has a special theme. We all love to dress up and go wild. Yes Britney is the entertainment but folks we are the party 🎉 

 

Anyways thats just food for thought 💭👻🧙‍♂️🥰😜

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
On 8/26/2020 at 9:19 AM, YeezusChrist said:

I spoke to Britney...

  Hide contents

In a dream.

 

she comes to me in my dreaaams and tells me what I neeeeed to knoooooww :bop:

  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block