Billy B on new Instagram video: "I spoke to Britney"

billybs.jpg.ba9736d646bcee4f83dace6d506ed9e5.jpgI spoke to Britney

She says she’s good, don’t worry, and that yes she reads what you say thanks for positivity and anything other than that she knows is reality but hates it. I’m so happy we spoke! It’s everything ❤️

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, grow up.

If this is true then why is he exposing Britney? Britney can't trust anyone can she? Can we please just cancel him?

If she really called him and she can surf the internet freely. Why doesn't she make a phone call to some lawyer, journalist, or put a video on IG saying that she's okey? I'd like to believe what he s

Posted Images

good, Britney seems good at home, now Britney have people on her back, we just have to chill cause it’s a long process and now she’s been heard and things will get to a place where she’s satisfied, NOT OUR level of satisfied, but hers. we fans have to chill but still  keeping up with everything :))

• Love 4

I havent reacted to all this stuff going on with Billy B, but this video is just.. weird.

He basically wanted us to know that he ‘just had a 1h and 30 minute call with Britney’. ok. Cool. Now what?

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Gagabritxxx said:

You really think her team will be letting her read breathe heavy and make random calls to make up artists from years ago... The girl allegedly doesn’t even have access to her own Instagram. So how does that work? 

No, I don’t believe it, that’s why I said “imagine” and “let’s believe him for a moment”. Because I want to belieeeeeve.

Its actually really sad to think she can’t even look stuff on the internet 😢

4 minutes ago, Gagabritxxx said:

You really think her team will be letting her read breathe heavy and make random calls to make up artists from years ago... The girl allegedly doesn’t even have access to her own Instagram. So how does that work? 

Her boyfriends phone

• Love 1
  • Like 1