Dating apps - which one are you using?

Hi everyone!

Lot of us are sitting at home right now and I was wondering which dating apps are you using? I just started using Luxxdate. I love traveling and there are things about travel so that's why I like it (also I do not like swiping). Come and find me ;)  Let's have some fun!

Anyone else in Luxxdate?

Music Video Sunglasses GIF by Britney Spears

Any other recommendations?

pexels-mentatdgt-1122679-2.jpg

Edited by Urbanney
🏅 Featured! -Urbanney
  • Super Moderators
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

This is my current life sitch :gloria:

I’m old school and my fondest memories are with people I meet in person first. I’ve never had good luck with apps, but I know they do work for people :queenie:

• Love 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Super Moderators
10 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Sorry for asking, but didnt you say you were straight?

I have never said I was straight and the receipts are everywhere on this forum for your reading pleasure :riri:

• Haha 1

• Exhale+
Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I have never said I was straight and the receipts are everywhere on this forum for your reading pleasure :riri:

What about that thread where @NotLouTaylor was on a "Men listening to "girl music""?

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

What about that thread where @NotLouTaylor was on a "Men listening to "girl music""?

Well yeah I wasn’t out in school so it wasn’t very comfortable people constantly asking me if I was gay because I listened to Britney and other females. The fact that was the only reason they assumed is what makes it a problem. 

• Love 2

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Well yeah I wasn’t out in school so it wasn’t very comfortable people constantly asking me if I was gay because I listened to Britney and other females. The fact that was the only reason they assumed is what makes it a problem. 

Ohhh okay

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Super Administrators
55 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m old school and my fondest memories are with people I meet in person first. I’ve never had good luck with apps, but I know they do work for people :queenie:

I know a few couples who got married from Tinder / apps. But I have never had any luck either 😆 

In my mind, I am going to be at the grocery store one day, about to grab an apple in the produce dept, and at the same time I reach for one my one true love reaches for the same apple, we touch hands, lock eyes, fall in love, boom.

I love delusion. :queenie:

• Love 1
  • Haha 8

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I know a few couples who got married from Tinder / apps. But I have never had any luck either 😆 

In my mind, I am going to be at the grocery store one day, about to grab an apple in the produce dept, and at the same time I reach for one my one true love reaches for the same apple, we touch hands, lock eyes, fall in love, boom.

I love delusion. :queenie:

Well I met mine at Piece of Me and I didn’t go with the intentions of meeting the love of my life, but keep looking out :hugs:

• Love 3

I’m currently using Exhale to find myself a man :rihannayas: 

Seriously though, I don’t really date. I’m over men. I occasionally will have a look at who’s around on Grindr, but don’t hook up. Although I did find that my new teenage neighbour is gay and has an OnlyFans :orangu: 

Ive seen guys pull out the front of my house and go in next door when his parents aren’t home :zoomzoom: 

I found out about the OnlyFans cause he has a “adult” twitter account, which followed me and I happened to be able to see my car out the window of his profile pic :teigen: 

• Haha 7