The Sun: Britney's desire to expand her family is the driving force behind efforts to remove her father from her conservatorship

I hope that’s not true. It’s her right and all, but as long as she’s under ANY conservatorship her kids will be used against her. She should only do this when the cship is terminated and she can raise the kid normally.. and hopefully not with another K Fed like Scam. 

• Love 2
  • Like 7
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disgusting how she can’t have more kids because her own father controls her. That’s not normal to anyone. 

That Britney is aware she's suffered abuse is a way clearer fact than if she wants more kids.  Every time she poses with a book on IG, or talks about a movie/book, the book/movie is about abuse 

Two things: One: I do believe that was the reason Britney went to the hearing with Lynne. B probably doesn't care about the ending of the cship (does she realize she's been abused?), but dreams a

7 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

i know, it actually makes me wanna physically throw up tbh. and also this line makes me shiver...............

.........in other words Jamie just wants her to make more money 

the only thing i dont get is whats stopping her getting pregnant anyway. what exactly can they do about it? 

Seeing as she has no rights and is considered a minor legally because of cship, they can literally drag her to the dr and force her to have abortion. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, thenight isstillyoung said:

I hope she goes the in vitro route! We already know she suffers from self-esteem issues. And its best for her to avoid another post-partum depression. I also have the feeling Sam would be the kind of guy to lose attraction to her once she gains weight since he's all about physical appearance. 

Sams gay if she some how were to get preg by him, cuz i honestly dont think they have *** since hes just her handler and a paid public image boyfriend, hed prob do her like fked did her and beable to use this whole cship as a means to get 40k a month from her as child support. If she wanted to be safe about it...shed just go to the sperm bank and pick the best genes that way no scheming man can conspire to milk her dry 

• Love 1

I never believe what The Sun says. Remember back in the day when Britney was in rehab in 2007 and they wrote something about her trying to kill herself using the bed’s sheets? :chrissy:

that’s something any fan could guess. She has always said she would love to have a baby girl.

8 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

it doesnt mean that at all. Britney will always be a household name and everyone knows who she is. BJ flopped in 2013 and then she released Glory FIVE years after her last successful album and Glory was successful because it was good music

Also, and ive just thought about this. if/when Britney returns to music , shes gunna have to reinvent herself anyway because she turns 40 in December 2021 and all her fans will be at least in their 30s and 40s [i turn 30 next April] so her music will probably have a complete overhaul anyway. so this long break might distance herself from the young poppy singing about slumber parties girl and move her into more serious grown up music 

Glory was less successful than BJ though (I'm talking worldwide).

14 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I mean if that's what she wants then I hope she gets it but I also don't get people who try to fill voids or gaps in their lives with children. It would definitely not be on the top of my list if I were denied my freedom for 12 years. I'd be jet-setting and living my best life child-free.

Seriously! The last thing I'd want as a free woman is to have a child. I'd be like, "I'm finally freed from the 12 yrs (or more) of hell I've gone through. I want to relaxxxxxxxxxx. Go to Turks & Caicos and spend 6 months there on a beach working on a tan and not taking orders from anyone."

• Love 3
Just now, nerdygeekgrl said:

Seriously! The last thing I'd want as a free woman is to have a child. I'd be like, "I'm finally freed from the 12 yrs (or more) of hell I've gone through. I want to relaxxxxxxxxxx. Go to Turks & Caicos and spend 6 months there on a beach working on a tan and not taking orders from anyone."

Yeah, seriously. And honestly like...no offense to Sam but is he really the one Brit wants to be trapped 18 years with? Like granted I'm trying not to judge but the last thing Brit needs is more court dates and custodial battles. Its seriously opening up a can of worm for more drama in her life. If I were her at this point I would adopt and be the sole adopter, or I would simply go to a sperm bank. Enough men have ruined her life and held children over her.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Yeah, seriously. And honestly like...no offense to Sam but is he really the one Brit wants to be trapped 18 years with? Like granted I'm trying not to judge but the last thing Brit needs is more court dates and custodial battles. Its seriously opening up a can of worm for more drama in her life. If I were her at this point I would adopt and be the sole adopter, or I would simply go to a sperm bank. Enough men have ruined her life and held children over her.

Sam is not gonna wanna be tied down to her. This is all a job for him since he's no longer at RPT and his acting career is worse than that of a substitute teacher right now. No shades to teacher, I just know that at the moment subs will not be getting hired, so they pretty much have no job at this point. Case in point with Scam. 

Once team Con sees they're slowly getting screwed, he's gonna back away and make a bs excuse to say he's no longer interested. 

Britney should just focus on herself first. You can't love someone if you can't love yourself. And with all that she's been through, children shouldn't be her first priority. Her regaining her old life back, getting accustomed to this freedom again and building up the courage to say, "You know what? I'm in the mood for a Starbucks. Oh wow, I don't need to ask my father for permission. I can actually walk outside of my doorsteps and drive there!" 

Love her, but she really has to think of the important things first before wanting to have kids. It will screw her over and it'll be back to square 1 all over again. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, nerdygeekgrl said:

Sam is not gonna wanna be tied down to her. This is all a job for him since he's no longer at RPT and his acting career is worse than that of a substitute teacher right now. No shades to teacher, I just know that at the moment subs will not be getting hired, so they pretty much have no job at this point. Case in point with Scam. 

Once team Con sees they're slowly getting screwed, he's gonna back away and make a bs excuse to say he's no longer interested. 

Britney should just focus on herself first. You can't love someone if you can't love yourself. And with all that she's been through, children shouldn't be her first priority. Her regaining her old life back, getting accustomed to this freedom again and building up the courage to say, "You know what? I'm in the mood for a Starbucks. Oh wow, I don't need to ask my father for permission. I can actually walk outside of my doorsteps and drive there!" 

Love her, but she really has to think of the important things first before wanting to have kids. It will screw her over and it'll be back to square 1 all over again. 

I agree with you 100%. In the meantime she could do meaningful work with children. She could really make a difference in children's lives if she wanted to. There are so many ways to express her caring and nurturing side. I'm rooting for her. But I think she also needs to take a hard look at herself and find empowerment and fulfillment from within. I think she really wants someone to love her unconditionally and she's hoping to find that sort of love from a child. And I get her. She was really robbed of her ability to be a good mother to SP and JJ. She has a lot of healing to do imo before she should considering raising more children.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
13 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Two things:

One: I do believe that was the reason Britney went to the hearing with Lynne. B probably doesn't care about the ending of the cship (does she realize she's been abused?), but dreams about having that family she always mentioned on interviews. If she gets the permission I'm not sure she wants anything else. She should have the right to get pregnant obviously but...

Two: Britney interested in freedom only to have more babies maybe shows to the judge she isn't mature enough to understand the situation she is in. Britney is basically a kid asking to have kids, instead of asking to finish the c-ship to get back Jayden and Sean, proving being capable to own herself.

I don't want to judge in this level because I truly don't know what's Britney thinking, but If she's only obsessed about having the big family and living like in a fairytale... She'll be constantly disappointed.

I agree with this :/ 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Agreed!! 

“A close friend told the Sun” I’m sure they did :tiffeyeroll: 

Despite this bull**** story I do genuinely think she wants another baby and it’s sad she’s not been able to have the amount of children she desired but let’s be real. They will never let her have another child. Imagine the complications that could have with her mental health, then there’s maternity leave and custody battles. Enough is being paid out to fund Kevin’s life. No way is old Satan Spears letting that happen again. 

2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I want to believe Scam will move away, but I just don't see It. I know what you said about persian men before, but the guy has no other opportunities like you explained.

The fact he's lasting this long proves the family trusts in him, he knows more than other previous boyfriends how to "work" the way they want. Britney world seems to revolve around him right now, and that's the only motivation I see her having to "be free", It wouldn't surprise me If he also talks about having a baby with her, and since Britney loooves the idea of getting pregnant again...

Scam has no other chances to get fame and money, leaving Britney could risk his "dream". Other than that what? A E! Reality show? MTV The Hills? Celebrity Big Brother? Lol

• Like 1